12

As the weeks passed Isabella and Justin were growing closer and closer. They quickly became a support system for each other. Every day that passed Isabella couldn’t believe how much she was enjoying Justin’s company and how lucky she was that he was there.
“I am so tired” Justin said as he fell onto the couch, Isabella nodded her head, “Do you know why we can’t sleep when he sleeps unless he wakes up every ten minutes?”

“No, why?”

“I’m asking, I don’t know” Justin laughed, “He thinks he’s funny”

“Yeah, that must be it” Bella laughed as she turned the television on

“Shit”

“What?”

“Can we not watch this?” Justin asked seriously

“Why not?”

“I just don’t want to watch it. Please” Justin said with a smile, “Please Bella, please. Don’t make me beg” he chuckled

“Tell me why” Bella laughed

“Please Bella, please” he reached for the remote

“No” Bella laughed, “Now I want to watch it because you don’t want to so bad”

Justin took a deep breath admitting defeat, “I’ll go check on Aidan” he stood up

“No, stay” Bella pulled him back down

“He’s crying”

“He is not” Bella laughed, “What is your problem with watching a bunch of ten year olds do skits?”

Justin ignored her question as he watched himself as a kid on television. The show was the Mickey Mouse Club and Justin was surprised Bella hadn’t know he was on it… everyone knows he was on it. It was almost like she was in this different universe. It was a relief more than anything. He had to spend most of his life in the public eye and the thing he hated most about it was that everyone always thought they knew him. He had said once in an interview when he was sixteen that his favorite movie was Ferris Bueller’s Day Off and to this day countless people act like they know that one thing about him. In nine years his taste in movies has obviously changed but that doesn’t stop all the Bueller things he still receives. But Bella knew nothing about this. She knew him as a normal person, as a human being. She didn’t treat him like he was special; she never gave him special privileges like everyone else did.

“Oh my god” Bella laughed as she looked over at Justin who was staring into space, “That’s you isn’t it?” Justin shook his head, “Don’t lie to me, that’s totally you”

“Alright, it’s me” Justin answered, “Enough ok? Change the channel”

“No, I want to watch you” she giggled, “How old were you?”

“12”

“Aww, you were a big nerd” she laughed and then stopped when she noticed Justin wasn’t smiling, “You’re really upset about this”

“I don’t want to watch it, it’s embarrassing”

“it’s cute, you were funny” Bella continued laughing, “Did you get free passes to Disney World?”

“Yes, I did” Justin answered with a slight
smile, “And I got a character breakfast with Mickey every morning”

“Impressive” Bella laughed, “Do you still have the ears?”

“In a hydraulic chamber at my house” he grabbed the remote from her hands, “If we could never talk about this again that would be fantastic”

“Yeah right” Bella laughed, “I’m going to talk about it all the time”

“Great. I’m going to go look through your things for embarrassing videos of you”

“No such thing” Bella smiled

“Right, I’ll do research” Justin smiled as he flipped through the channels

“I’m not worried”

“You will be” Justin laughed as he reached over Isabella and grabbed a picture in a frame

“It’s not embarrassing, go ahead. I was always an adorable child”

“OK” Justin stood up and walked over to the bookcase, “Then I can look through all these photo albums”

“Go for it”

Justin smiled as he opened the cabinet underneath the bookshelf

“OK, just get over it, there’s nothing there” Bella said quietly although she knew that there were pictures in there of her in her uncomfortable years

“Alright then, I want to look at pictures of you being an adorable child” he said as he grabbed a photo album hidden in the back

“OK, no” Bella said as she stood up and reached for the album, but Justin managed to pull it away from her, “Seriously, don’t look at those”

“Why not?” Justin asked with a chuckle, “You were an adorable little girl right?”

“Please don’t look at them” she said softly hoping she could make him feel bad

“Aww, you really don’t want me to look at them?” she shook her head, “Too bad” he laughed, “I want to see it just because you don’t want me to”

“Please Justin”

“No Bella” he laughed as they fought over the book, “It can’t be that bad”

“It is that bad” she laughed as she grabbed it
from him, “Ohh, too slow, too slow”

“I’m never too slow” Justin laughed as he wrapped his arms around Bella’s waist and threw her down on the couch. Bella pulled him down with her where he landed on top of her. They were both laughing and stopped when they noticed Justin was lying on top of her, his face mere inches away from hers. Isabella and Justin looked into each other’s eyes and without thinking Justin kissed her gently. One kiss lead to another, and another and it wasn’t until the door opened and they heard Vin’s voice that they stopped, “What the fuck?” he asked loudly, causing Justin to jump off of Bella as if they were 15 and caught by her father. Vin walked quickly into his room just as Aidan began crying.

“You get him, I’ll get Vin” Bella stood up and fixed her shirt as she walked to her brother’s room. She turned around and jogged back into the living room, grabbing the photo album in her hands smiling, “Not even close”

Justin let out a slight chuckle as he walked into the nursery. He quickly picked up Aidan in his arms and sat down on the chair, “Daddy is an idiot Aidan. Can you say idiot?” Justin asked softly. He couldn’t believe he had just kissed her. He did not want a relationship with her more than the one they needed to have with Aidan. He had already put her through so much shit he didn’t want to hurt her anymore. He was also pretty certain that even if he wanted a relationship with her she wouldn’t be interested. He had lied to her so much and told her everything she wanted to hear just to get her into bed with him. And that was the first night. First impressions mean a lot, and for the few hours they had spent together that night he had lied to her more than most couples lie in a lifetime. And then of course, there was the way he was dating Christine at the time. He was positive if the other things didn’t ruin his chances that would.

Isabella walked slowly into her brother’s room and waited at the door. He looked up at her and then back to the ceiling, “Hey” she said softly, lying in the bed next to him

“What are you doing Bella? Seriously, do you have any idea?”

“It was just a kiss Vin”

“OK, just a kiss. It looked like more than a kiss”

“OK, it was a couple kisses. Why are you making such a big deal out of it?”

“Whatever Bella, do what you want”

Bella took a deep breath and pulled the hood of he sweatshirt over her head, “Why do you hate him so much?”

“He’s an asshole”

“How is he an asshole?”

“He had sex with you and then planned on never talking to you again”

“People have one night stands all the time”

“OK, but he lied to you about it, fed you lines just so
he could get you into bed. And he had a girlfriend”

Bella big her bottom lip, “OK, what else?”

“And then you call him to tell him you’re pregnant and he hangs up on you, telling you he doesn’t want anything to do with the baby”

“He’s here now”

“I just don’t like him alright?” Vin said as he sat up, “I don’t trust him. Do what you want. You like him?”

“I don’t know” Bella said honestly, “He’s not like I expected and obviously I don’t want to jump into things but I just want to get to know him and see what happens” she ran her hands through her hair

“OK” Vin said softly, “I have homework I need to do”

“Alright” Bella said softly as she stood up and quietly walked away. She saw Justin sitting with Aidan in his hands singing to him softly to keep him from crying. She smiled softly and went into her room where she lay on her bed. She had no idea what was going on in life. She was surprised about the way she felt about Justin. He was turning out to be a very decent man. The fact that he came to see Aidan and has stayed for so long really meant a lot. And he’s trying really hard, he’s helping a lot.
Justin knocked softly on the door causing Isabella to break away from her thoughts, “hey, can I come in?” he asked softly

“Yeah” Bella sat up and Justin sat down next to her

“I’m sorry about that, I shouldn’t have kissed you”

“It’s alright. It’s just a kiss”

Justin nodded his head, “I just…” he took a deep
breath, “Uh... fuck. I don’t even know what to say”

“It’s ok, really”

“This is the strangest situation I’ve ever been in” Justin let a chuckle escape as he threw his head back, “Alright, I’m just going to be straight because I was always taught to say what you’re feeling” he took a deep breath and felt his heart beat in his throat. He really didn’t know what to say or how to say anything but he knew he had to get his feelings out there. “I like you…as a person. You’re so strong and hardworking and you don’t give in. and you’re obviously beautiful and those eyes” he chuckled, “Alright, what I’m saying is… I don’t know what the fuck is going on. I know you probably don’t want anything to do with me except what we have to do with Aidan and…” he paused trying to gather his thoughts, “But… I would be interested… in focusing on us or trying to see if there is or can be an us” he looked over at Bella to get her reaction, “I hope you still don’t think I’m a complete asshole. If you do then… forget everything I just said”

Bella let a quick chuckle escape, “I don’t think you’re an asshole”

“Alright, there’s one pro”

“I think that you’re a good person” Bella began, “And I know I’m still learning a lot about you but I like what I’m finding out. I’m just confused and I don’t know exactly what is happening. We should just take things slow”

“Slow” Justin chuckled, “We have a son”

Bella giggled, “You know what I mean”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc