“Stop, that tickles” Bella giggled as Justin rubbed her feet. They sat on the couch at opposite ends with Bella’s feet resting on Justin’s lap. Justin let go of her feet for a second and then picked them up again, “Seriously, why can’t you keep your hands off my feet?”

“I can’t keep my hands off you and your feet are the closest” Justin chuckled, “I want to take you out”

“What?”

“On a date. Will your brother watch Aidan?”

“Yeah” Bella answered softly, trying to hide the smile on her face. She loved spending time with Justin but it did seem like they skipped the first stages of dating and went straight to married couple.

“Should I ask him or should you?” he chuckled

“You should. He doesn’t hate you that much”

“No? I would hate to see someone he hates a lot” Justin smiled as he pulled Bella into his lap

“He’ll open up to you”

“Yeah, I know” Justin smiled as he kissed her gently

Aidan’s crying caused Bella to laugh, “Your turn”

“What?” Justin chuckled as he stood up, “You could help”

“Oh yeah? He likes you better”

“That’s true he does” Justin answered with a smile as the front door opened. Vin walked in and went right into his bedroom

“OK, I’ll get Aidan, you talk to Vin” Bella smiled as she stood behind Justin and massaged his shoulders, “Go get um” she laughed as she walked into the nursery, “What’s the matter baby?” she asked as she picked up her son in her arms, she was surprised at how much he had grown in the past two months.

Justin took a deep breath before walking to Vin’s room and knocking gently on the open door. Vin looked up and then continued taking his book out of his backpack, “What?”

“What’s up man? Can I come in?”

“I’m busy, I have a test to study for” he looked up at Justin, “What do you need?”

Justin walked in and sat down at Vin’s desk, “I know that you hate me. It’s cool, I know where you’re coming from, don’t pretend you don’t”

“I do hate you. I would never pretend I didn’t”

“Good” Justin chuckled as he ran his hands through his hair, “She really wants us to get along” he waited for a response but Vin ignored him, “I’m going to get on your good side some day, what do you want?”

“What do I want?” Vin asked with a chuckle, “What are you going to buy me a car or something?”

“Is that what you want?” he looked around Vin’s room to see all the sports memorabilia, “I thought you would have wanted Red Sox tickets or something. Season tickets, box seats. I mean, I can do that if that’s what you want”

“Are you bribing me?”

“Nah” Justin laughed, “Are you easily bribed?”

“No” Vin laughed, “What do you want man?”

“I want to give you something for helping us, what do you want?” Justin smiled, “Alright, you feel like it’s wrong to actually tell me, so I’ll go with the season tickets. If not, speak now” he paused, “Alright. I really don’t want you to hate me bro. And your sister really wants us to get along so maybe I could come with you to like… one of those games” Justin chuckled, “Are we cool?”

“Are you really getting me season tickets?”

“Yeah man” Justin laughed, “Just pretend you don’t hate me around her, then maybe some day you really won’t hate me” he said as he stood up

“Wait, that’s it?”

“Yeah man, that’s it” he walked towards the door and then turned around,

“Oh, and if you could watch Aidan Friday night so I could take your sister out”

“I have a date Friday”

“Perfect, chicks love babies” Justin chuckled, “Saturday?”

“Yeah man, no problem”

“Alright, good luck on that test” Justin smiled as he walked out of Vin’s room and sat down next to Bella on the couch, “Is Aidan ok?”

“Yeah, I just had to change him” Bella smiled as she rested her hand on his leg, “How’d it work out?”

“Fantastically” Justin grabbed Bella’s hand in his, “He has a date Friday so Saturday is our date”

“OK, where are you taking me?” she smiled as she moved closer

“Hmm… you’ll have to wait and see” he kissed her gently as Vin walked out of his bedroom

“Hey, you didn’t cook anything did you?”

“No” Bella answered as she moved away from Justin, “What do you want?”

“Chinese food” Vin said with a laugh, “I’m craving it”

“Yeah, I’ve been craving Chinese food too” Justin stood up, “I’ll go get it”

“I’ll come so you don’t have to park,” Vin offered. Isabella looked back and forth between Justin and Vin surprised that the two of them were talking and especially that Vin offered to go with Justin somewhere he didn’t have to. Vin walked out as Justin grabbed his hat

“What the hell just happened?” Bella asked in shock

Justin laughed, “We’re going to get dinner”

“I know but like… what did you say to him?”

“Nothing,” he chuckled before leaning over and kissing her gently, “What do you want? Lo mien?”

“Shrimp” she nodded her head, “Thank you. Have fun”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc