Isabella took one last look in the mirror before walking into the living room, “Wow, look at you” Justin stood up from the couch with Aidan in his arms, “You look great”

“Thank you” Bella smiled as she grabbed Aidan, “Thanks Vin”

“Yeah, no problem”

“He’ll probably sleep the whole time. Remember to lay him on his stomach”

“I know Bella”

“And if he’s hungry there’s a bottle in the fridge, you know how to warm it up right?”

“Yes Bella, go” Vin answered

“I know, I just… I’ve never left him and…”

“Take her dude” Vin said as he grabbed on to Aidan, “Have fun”

“Thanks Vin” she gave her brother a kiss on the cheek

“Come on,” Justin laughed as he grabbed onto Bella’s hand knowing he would have to drag her away from Aidan, “Thanks bro” as they stood in the elevator Justin looked over at Bella and let a chuckle escape, “Are you going to be ok?” she nodded her head, still staring into space, “You’ve never been away from him”

“No” she answered softly

“I forgot about that. He’s three months old”

“I know”

“I won’t keep you out late, we’ll have fun” Bella nodded her head, “If you don’t want to go…”

“No, I want to”

“Alright. You look beautiful though”

“Thanks, you’re not used to me with makeup” she giggled, “You look nice yourself”

“Well thank you” he grabbed on to her hand, “I’m excited to spend time with you out of the living room”

“Yeah, the first date huh?”

“Awkwardness. I’m nervous if I should go in for the kiss or what”

“Oh, I don’t kiss on the first date. I’ll make it easy for you” she laughed

“Good to know, good to know” Justin smiled, “Alright, we’re here”

“Really?” Bella asked in disbelief as they stopped at the restaurant, one of the most fancy ones in the city. Bella had always walked past there hoping that one day she would just get to go inside. It was beautiful on the outside, it looked just like a castle, she couldn’t wait to see what it looked like inside, never mind how wonderful the food must be.

“Really” Justin laughed, “Is this not ok?”

“No, it’s perfect”

“Alright” he smiled as they walked to the table, “Get something big”

“OK” she laughed

“Do you want wine? Let me wine and dine you”

“I would love some wine. You pick though, I’m not good at that”

“Alright, you pick an appetizer then”

“Hello” the waitress smiled as she came to the table, “I’m Anastasia, I’ll be your waitress. Can I start you off with a drink? You look…” she paused, looking at Justin for the first time, “You really look just like Justin Timberlake. You probably get that a lot”

“Yeah” Justin smiled

“Doesn’t he? Don’t you think? I guess you’re probably a little taller, I think he’s shorter. And I’m sure you’re a lot nicer too, I heard he was a complete asshole” Bella let a chuckle escape as she looked over at Justin who plastered a fake smile on his face, “Alright but anyway, I’m sorry” she laughed, “Drinks?”

“We’ll have a bottle of your best Pinot Gringo “

“Sure, and what do you want for water? Sparkling, bottled or tap?”

“Bottled”

“Alright, I’ll be right back with that” she smiled

“Nice” Justin laughed when she left

“Aww, at least she said you were nice”

“Yeah, she thinks I’m a short asshole. Great” he shook his head, “Hey, on the bright side you’re not the only one that thinks I’m an asshole”

“Stop with that, I don’t think you’re an asshole”

“Not anymore”

“So that’s good. Wouldn’t it be pretty bad if I thought you were amazing at first and then once I got to know you I realized you were an asshole?”

“You think I’m amazing?”

“I did not say that. Do not put words in my mouth” she smiled

“Oh, but you think it” he let out a chuckle, “What are you getting? Get a steak”

“I don’t eat steak”

“Really?” he asked out of disbelief, “Lobster?”

“Don’t worry I’ll get something expensive” she chuckled. Bella definitely was not used to spending money like him. She was never really poor as a kid but more in the middle class. Her mother worked hard to give them want they wanted. It wasn’t like they ever went hungry but there were nights they would complain about the food or not being able to get a new toy. It wasn’t until later that Bella realized the reason why was because of money.

Now that Bella was on her own, she knew it was important to be able to support herself at a young age. She got a scholarship for Boston College and graduated from there with a job right away. She’s always been one to save her money and never wasted her money on anything. But things were different with Justin. He was a spender, although the amount he probably makes is so much he would probably be considered a saver as well.

After dinner they walked around The North End and stopped in a small café for some dessert. “It’s such a beautiful night” Bella said as they sat outside
“Yeah, we should take Aidan to the park tomorrow. That’ll give us something to do, right?” Justin said with a smile

“Yeah, we totally should. It could be fun, we’ll have a picnic”

“Sounds good” Justin answered, “This whole having a baby thing isn’t as hard as I thought it would be”

Bella laughed, “That’s because you have me. No but now that he sleeps all night it’s easy as pie”

“It sure is. Do you want to walk back or take the T? Or a cab?”

“We can walk back it’s beautiful”

“Sounds good to me” he said as he grabbed onto Bella’s hand. Justin knew he was falling for her fast and it scared him more than anything. Things were going great now but he knew it wouldn’t last forever. It was only a matter of time before he’d have to go back to LA and start working on an album again.

“What?” Bella’s voice broke him from his thoughts

“Huh?”

“You’re looking at me weird” she smiled

“No, I’m not… I’m not” he smiled

“OK” she whispered, “I think we’re being followed”

“By who?” Bella pointed her head and Justin turned around to see three college girls following closely, “Great. Let’s run for it”

“Shut up” Isabella laughed

“No?” Justin asked seriously

“No” she continued laughing, “I have heels”

“Take them off” Justin chuckled, “Let’s just stop and let them pass or say something. I hate when they just follow and don’t say anything”

“They’re probably nervous. Apparently you’re a big deal to some people”

“Thanks Bella”

“Anytime” she smiled, “I don’t see the big deal though. It must be those subliminal messages you have in your songs”

“Shit, you know about those?” he asked with a smile as they stopped and sat down on a bench

“Yeah, I listened to them backwards and I could hear it, I won’t give away your secret, don’t worry”

“Thank you” Justin laughed as he rested his hand on her lap

“Maybe… if we call you another name they won’t think it’s you” Bella whispered into his ear, “What do you want your name to be?”

“Seus”

“What?” she laughed, “Like Dr. Seus?”

“No? You don’t like it?”

“Maybe you should pick a real name and then it’s a little more believable”

Justin chuckled, “Any suggestions?”

“Hmm… you could be a Mike… or a Chris”

“I like Seus”

“Oh my gosh, I am so glad I did not ask your opinion in naming Aidan”

“He would have made Seus a popular name” he smiled as he put his arm around Bella

“I keep forgetting you’re Hollywood, you guys like to name your kids Apple and Moses and Suri”

“And Lyric”

“That’s kind of cute actually. Lyric” she repeated and rested her head on his shoulder, “It has meaning to you and stuff. I would have let you name him Lyric”

“Next time” Justin rested his head on hers

Bella laughed, “Next time? OK. Next time”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc