Author's Chapter Notes:
It's been a little while... sorry. I hope you like it. Thanks so much for the feedback, I love hearing what you think :)
“I can’t believe you’re leaving” Vin said as he walked with Bella through the airport

“Me neither” Bella giggled, “We’ll be back soon. He should see his son right?”

“Right” Vin said as he held Aidan in his hands. He was actually quite impressed that Justin wanted his sister and Aidan to go to California to be with him. Vin thought Justin would use this as an excuse to get away from them and go back to his Hollywood partying lifestyle.

“Alright,” Bella took Aidan from Vin’s hands and put him in his seat, “We’ll miss you. Have fun, no parties” she laughed

“OK Bella” Vin chuckled as he hugged his sister, “Be careful alright? Call me when you get in”

“I will, thanks for everything, I love you” she kissed his cheek before grabbing Aidan and walking through the security checkpoint.

Eight hours later the plane touched ground at LAX, “You can get off first sweetie” the flight attendant smiled as she stopped at Bella’s row.

“Sorry, I’m not used to this” she smiled as she stood up, this was her first time flying in first class and she was sure it would be hard to flying coach again, “I’m sorry he’s crying” she said trying to quiet Aidan

“No, it’s ok. It’s probably just his ears, he’ll be fine”

“Thank you so much” Bella said as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the plane. She could feel the warm air as soon as she got off the plane and looked out the windows to see a beautiful sunny day. After following the crowd, she finally found her way out of the security area and saw a big man holding a sign that read ‘Bella and Aidan’. She walked over to him with a smile, “hi”

“I knew it was you” he smiled, “I’m Jim, one of J’s security” he gave her a hug. Bella smiled, surprised that a man so big and tough would be so sweet, “And this is Aidan of course, he’s adorable”

“Thank you” she smiled

“He looks just like J” Jim chuckled, “Can I hold him?”

“Of course” Bella smiled, handing the man her son. Aidan took one look at Jim and started crying bloody murder, “It’s his ears”

“No, it’s the fact that he’s never seen a big scary man like me” Jim laughed, rocking Aidan in his arms. Aidan stopped crying quickly

“Well you have a way with him” Bella smiled

“I do” he laughed, “Alright, let’s get your bags” After getting all of the luggage they walked outside and saw Justin wearing a hat and sunglasses leaning against his BMW

“What is this?” Justin asked with a chuckle watching Jim holding Aidan and Bella pushing a cart full of luggage, “Bro, you’re supposed to be helping with the luggage not making her do all the dirty work”

“It’s ok” Bella smiled

“How was the flight?” Justin asked pulling Bella into a hug

“Fine”

“Thanks for coming” he whispered before kissing her forehead. *FLASH*

“Yeah” Bella said softly, surprised at how good it felt to be in his arms again *FLASH*

“How was he on the flight?” Justin asked after finally pulling away from Bella and grabbing Aidan from Jim’s hands. *FLASH*

“Good, he was fine. He slept the whole time”

“Good” Justin smiled, “Let’s get out of here before they get any closer” he said softly, noticing people with cameras forming a crowd around them. Surprisingly it wasn’t really paparazzi just people on vacation. Maybe they won’t sell the pictures… wishful thinking. Justin placed Aidan in the car seat, “You ready? Gotta make sure he’s in alright, we don’t want to pull a Britney” he said with a chuckle

“He’s in right” Jim laughed as he walked to the backseat

“Don’t you want the front?” Bella asked

“No, of course not, go ahead sweetie”

“So welcome to California” Justin said with a smile as he rested his hand on Bella’s lap

“Yeah, thanks. it’s beautiful”

“Not so bad. My mother’s coming up in a couple days”

“Really?” Bella’s face lit up. She really missed Justin’s mother. Lynn really became a mother figure to Bella as soon as they met

“Yeah” Justin answered with a chuckle, “She misses you and Aidan”

“I miss her too”

“I know you do” Justin smiled as he pulled down his street, “Alright, welcome home” he parked his car and walked to the trunk, taking out all of the luggage.

“You think she’s alright boss?” Jim asked pointing to the front seat where Bella was sitting in shock with her mouth wide open
Justin laughed as he handed Aidan to Jim, “I’ll get her, thanks man” he sat down in the driver’s seat and looked over at Bella, “How you doing?”

“This is your house?” she asked in disbelief. She had never seen such a large house, except maybe on MTV cribs

“This is my house” he smiled, watching Bella carefully. He found the way she was so enticed adorable

“I was going to say that we could get a hotel because I was afraid you wouldn’t have enough room for us”

“I have enough room, don’t worry” he chuckled, “Do you want to go in? I mean it’s a lot nicer inside”

“Yeah, I’m sorry” she laughed, “I’m just trying to take all this in”

“It’s cool” he smiled, “I have to warn you though there’s going to be people here… all the time”

“OK?”

“Jim and other freeloaders” Justin chuckled, “It’s not bad, it’s a big house” Bella followed Justin inside and stopped at the door, “Keep walking, it gets better” they walked into the living room and Bella stopped when she saw four men, including Jim sitting on the couch passing her son around.

“Trace, Jon, and Steve” Justin said pointing to each man as he introduced them. “Trace has been my best friend since we were born”

“What’s up?” Trace gave her a wave

“Jon worked with me on tour, he a dancer. He thinks he’s the shit, but in reality he’s got shit skills” Justin smiled

“Yeah, alright man, we’ll see”

“And Steve, I don’t even know where this kid came from. He just started following us around like a lost puppy so we felt bad”

“Funny” Steve rolled his eyes

“It’s nice to meet you all” Bella said with a smile

“Let me see those eyes” Trace said with a chuckle, “That’s all I hear about is those fucking eyes”

“Dude” Justin said as he pointed at Aidan

“Sorry. Can I see your eyes?” he asked as he stood up and walked over to Bella

“Um… ok” Bella giggled

“Oh, he’s right, amazing”

“This kid is the biggest moron, don’t pay any attention to him” Justin said as he grabbed onto Bella’s arm, “You want a tour?”

“Yes, please” Bella grabbed Aidan from Jon’s hands, “I’ll bring him back, I promise” she smiled as she followed Justin through the house.

“Yeah, don’t leave them alone with him. Good move”

“I just want Aidan to see the house”

“Yeah” Justin laughed, “It’s cool I don’t trust them either”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc