Author's Chapter Notes:
Please let me know what you think :)
Justin Timberlake paced around his New York City hotel suite. He didn’t know what to do, or what to say. how could this be true? Could it be true? How could he be so stupid? He took a deep breath and grabbed a glass of hard liquor from the mini fridge before sitting down at the desk. He threw his head in his hand and suddenly felt the urge for a cigarette, but he doesn’t smoke. He hasn’t smoked since he was 12, when his best friend stole a pack from his father… but he needed a cigarette. He called down to the front desk, and minutes later a pack of Marlboros and a lighter were delivered to his door. He quickly put the hallow tip to his lips and deeply inhaled. Justin was never one for smoking, at least not cigarettes, he’d been against it pretty much his whole life, but this was not a normal occasion.
He heard his cell phone ring, but was afraid to answer it, especially because of the last phone call he received. Another one night stand calling to claim she was pregnant with his child? It wouldn’t surprise him; these bad things always tend to happen in threes. He flipped the phone open to see ‘Christine’ sprawled across the caller ID. It was even worse… his girlfriend… of three years.
He shook his head, threw the phone across the room, and poured himself another glass of alcohol, swallowing it hard. Christine… how could he ever explain this to Christine? They’d been together for so long, and he loved her with all his heart. This had to be a mistake. How could this girl say he was going to be the father of this kid? How could he tell if it was his? How could it be true? He was always careful with his one night stands. All he could think about was Christine… how much he loved her, and how much he couldn’t survive without her. Once she found out he’d been cheating on her she’d be gone… he was sure of it. But it wouldn’t even classify as cheating, Justin would never call it cheating. One night stands were all they were, never anything else. There were no emotions involved; it was just a 25-year-old man, away from his girlfriend for months at a time that needed to get laid.
After taking another sip of his drink, he moved to the bed where he lay down on his back, watching the ceiling fan quickly revolving. Isabella. Isabella from Boston. He hardly even remembered her. He couldn’t even remember what she looked like. Isabella. He thought back to the last time he was in Boston and quickly remembered her eyes. It was the first thing he noticed about her, and the first thing he remembered. He was walking down Newberry Street when he noticed her. They were walking towards each other, and he noticed her amazing eyes. It was one of those moments from a movie; from the second he saw her he knew he had to have her. He turned around and jogged to catch up to her, following her down the stairs to the T station. She quickly placed her token in the slot and walked through the bar, as Justin struggled to get his money out to buy a token. As soon as she made it through she quickly got on the T, as soon as Justin got through the bars the train took off, and she was gone.
He took a deep breath and lit another cigarette, this time never bringing it to his lips. Isabella. After the train took off he remembered feeling defeated. Now how would he ever see her again? He knew it would be almost impossible to see her again, especially since the only thing he knew about her was the color of her eyes, but he also knew he had to see her again. He needed to find her. After spending the remainder of the day searching for her, he gave up and went back to his hotel. Just as he made his way through the revolving door, he looked over to see who else but the same girl going through the same door. He continued through the door, this time making sure not to let her get away. As soon as he was close enough he grabbed onto her arm and she almost punched him in the face when he did, “Whoa” he said with a laugh as he moved away from her fist heading right towards himself
“Excuse me?” she asked, moving her arm away from his grip, “Can I help you?” Justin looked into her eyes and was unable to say anything; she rolled her eyes and continued walking.
“Wait, wait” he said as he jogged to catch up with her
“I’m in a rush”
“I’ll walk with you”
“You don’t even know where I’m going”
“So”
She laughed slightly and shook her head, “Pathetic”
“Justin” he said, holding his hand out for her to shake
She looked at him for a second and shook his hand quickly, “Isabella. Look Justin, it’s great to meet you but I’m running late” she said as she began walking faster, as did Justin.
“For?”
“What?”
“For what? What are you late for?”
“Work”
“Where do you work?”
“Here”’ she said as she stopped in front of a building, “Bye”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc