Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is... the last chapter.....
“Turn it up a little” Justin said into the microphone in the recording studio in his house, “Nah man, turn the music up but the mic down, I’ma be wailing”

Justin sang his heart out; one take was all it took. He felt what he was singing, more so than he ever had before. Sure, he’s had his share of heartbreaks, but nothing even compared to the way he was feeling today. It had been two weeks since Bella and Aidan left, and Justin still was in complete shock. He did not know what to do with himself. He wanted them back. Justin spent his days and nights in the recording studio, writing and recording the best music he ever had.

As the music ended Justin stood quietly in the booth, “That’s some deep shit” his producer Mark said, breaking the silence

Justin nodded his head as he slowly twisted the top off his water bottle and put it to his lips, “That’s what happens when you get your heart broken right?” he asked softly. Justin hadn’t been the same since they left, and he really felt like a part of himself was missing.

“I guess so” Mark said with a chuckle, “There’ll be other hoes”

“What the fuck?” Justin felt himself tense up, “Did you really just call Bella a hoe?”

“Nah man, calm down. I’m just sayin’ there’ll be other girls. It’s not like it’s so hard for you to get a fucking date”

“I don’t want any other girl,” he said softly as he put the cap back on the bottle of water, “Play it down, I want to go again”

Mark pressed the button and sat back, putting his arms up in defeat. He knew better than to mess with Justin when he was like this. Justin always fell in love fast; he had only known Bella a few months. But even Mark knew this was serious, and he had never been this out of it before. He was spending his days and nights in the studio, coming out only to eat and even that was scarce.

Isabella took a deep breath before knocking gently on the door in front of her. She held onto Aidan tightly and rocked him as he began to fuss and then knocked again. The door opened slowly and Bella was face to face with Trace, “Hey, what the fuck are you doing here?” he asked with a smile

“Is he home?” she asked softly, still standing outside

“Yeah, he’s upstairs. Are you all right? You look…”

“Yeah” Bella nodded her head, “Can you watch him?”

“Yeah, of course” Trace said as she placed her son in his hands, “He’s in the studio, just go in”

“Thanks Trace” she said softly as she walked up the stairs and stopped when she got to the door. This was a lot harder than she thought it would be. She hadn’t even planned out what to say. What if Justin didn’t want them back? It had been two weeks, what if he moved on? What if he smartened up and realized he shouldn’t have to deal with someone like her who doesn’t trust him at all.

She slowly opened the door and stood at the door, listening carefully to Justin as he sang. Mark looked over, “What’s up girl?” he asked with a smile

Bella smiled softly but paid attention to Justin as he sang. She had never really heard him sing, besides when he was singing to Aidan. But she definitely never heard him singing a song she’s never heard before that he wrote himself and was recording.

“Alright man, that’s good. Come on out” Mark said as Justin finished

“Yeah, just give me a minute”

“Man, you want to come out” he said as he stood up and pat Bella on the back as he walked out and left the two of them alone.

Justin walked out of the booth and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Bella standing at the door. He took a sip of his water and blinked his eyes a few times, he had been seeing Bella in his mind every day, and this was no different.

“Justin” she said softly

“Bella” he quickly walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug, almost as if to prove to himself that she was actually there standing in front of him, “What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to come and talk and… I left and I shouldn’t have left” she rambled, “I’m sorry Justin”

“It’s ok,” he said as he kissed her gently

“No, but really. I should have trusted you. I did, well I kind of did. I mean deep down I knew you weren’t lying to me. But I was scared that something would come up. There’s so much drama with you and I was scared of it”

“There’s no drama with me babe”

“There is. It’s not your fault, it’s just you. It’s the city and what you do for a living, there will always be drama with you”

Justin felt his stomach twirl. He thought she was here because she wanted to be with him. But why was she really here? Maybe she wanted to explain why she’s not with him. Although, she could have done that over the phone, “There doesn’t have to be. I won’t let there be drama. It’s just you and Aidan and me. I don’t give a fuck about anyone else. You have to stay; I can’t let you leave again. I’m so fucked up here without you. I can’t even do anything; I don’t want to do anything but stay inside and fucking write. It’s not healthy. It’s been two fucking weeks and I still can’t even sleep”

“I couldn’t sleep either. I thought I didn’t need you but I do. I need you to help me with Aidan but I need you for me. When we’re together I feel safe and like it’s going to be ok. For once in my life Justin, I feel like I’m not alone in this world”

“So are you staying?”

She nodded her head, “I’m not going anywhere” Justin felt a smile cover his face and he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her passionately, “I love you Justin”

“Yeah” he chuckled as he pulled her close, he’d been waiting for her to say those words for what seemed like forever, “I love you too”

“Yeah” she giggled, “You ruin the moment or what?”

“This moment could not possibly be ruined” he smiled and kissed her lips gently, “Where’s my boy?”

“Downstairs with Trace”

“What?” he shouted as he slapped Bella on the butt, “You trust Trace? Girl, you’ve gone crazy”
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you so much for reading. Please let me know how you liked it :)

Completed
Lily is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 16 members. Members who liked Bella also liked 435 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc