“I need to get the fuck out of here” Justin said as he sat in the limo, watching the screaming kids cry and jump up and down like they were watching Elvis walk out of the grave. Or at least maybe like they were actually seeing him instead of a limo with tinted windows driving by.
“What’s that?” his assistant asked
“I need to get the fuck out of here” he repeated louder this time, “I’m going home”
“OK?”
“I’m going fucking home. I don’t give a shit. I need to go home”
“You have a week full of appearances”
“I. don’t. give. A. fucking. Shit.” He said louder, still not looking away from the window, “I’m going home. Get me a ticket”
“Johnny is going to…”
“Fuck him. I’m not kidding Andrew, get me a fucking ticket”
“How long are you planning on going for?”
“For fucking ever” he pulled the hood over his head again and took a deep breath, finally looking over at Andrew for the first time, “Look dude, I’m either going home or I’m going to jump off a fucking cliff. I’m thinking you’ll loose more money if I’m dead than if I miss a week of appearances. Get me a fucking ticket”
The door of the limo opened and Justin walked out quickly getting on the elevator and closing the door before anyone else could walk in. He needed this one minute to himself more than anything. He threw his head back and ran his hands through his hair and tried to figure out what the fuck he was going to do. He needed to go home to talk to his mother and she would know what to do.
Justin packed up all his things and laid in his bed waiting for someone to come in with the ticket, or for someone to yell at him, whichever came first. He was pretty sure they would both happen, it was just a matter of which would be first. The door opened an hour later and Andrew threw a piece of paper with a ticket printed on it, “Let’s go bro the plane leaves in an hour”
As Justin sat quietly on the plane going home he tried to remember everything about Isabella. He remembered what she looked like and how as soon as he saw her he just had to have her. But he also remembered she didn’t care about him whatsoever. And that’s what was so exciting for him. He waited outside the building trying to come up with a plan to see her again. It was six o’clock at night; she couldn’t just be going in to work now, could she? Maybe she just had to drop something off and would be right out. He sat down against the edge of the building and waited, hoping she would soon come out. The truth is she would have to come out at some point and Justin knew he had to see her again.
Two hours later Isabella walked out of the building and Justin jogged to catch up with her, he noticed how she was always in a rush and was always walking quickly, “Bella” he called out calling her to turn around
She laughed, “Are you serious? You are a stalker. Do you get that?”
“I’m not a stalker” he laughed, “Can I buy you a drink?”
“I don’t know you. All I know is that you’re following me. What do you think?”
“I think that you should let me buy you a drink. I admit, this looks a little strange but your eyes are just so beautiful I had to talk to you”
“Original” she laughed, “Very original”
“It’s true” he laughed, “One drink. Anywhere you want. Please?”
She looked at him carefully, he was very good looking. If he had come up to her in any normal situation she probably would have given him a chance right away but it was a little strange that he was following her, “OK. One drink”
“That’s all I want. That’s all you have to stay for, one drink” he smiled
“Actually I don’t have to stay for anything”
Once Isabella finally opened up they got along really well. The truth was they got together because Justin knew exactly what to say. They talked for hours, although Justin could honestly say he knew nothing about her. He told her what she wanted to hear and made her feel like she was the only person in the world he cared about. When in truth, he couldn’t care less about what she was saying and was just feeding her lines so he could get her into bed.
And it worked. Justin knew it would work, it always works. Isabella however couldn’t believe it worked. She was never one to fall for lines and definitely wasn’t one for one night stands. But somehow this one guy made her feel so different.

A little more than four hours later Justin found himself standing at his mother’s front door unable to go in. He stood as still as a statue, clenching the key in his fist trying to gain the courage to open the door and actually see his mother. It was already past eleven, she was probably asleep. He thought maybe he should just get a hotel and come back in the morning. After shaking that thought from his mind he was finally able to put the key inside the lock and turn it slowly.
The house was dark and quiet, just as he had expected his mother was already in bed. Justin dropped his bag at the door and slowly walked up the stairs. He stopped at his mother’s doorway where he saw her sleeping soundly. He fought with himself over if he should wake her up or let her sleep. “Mom” he whispered softly. He decided if he called her quietly she wouldn’t hear him and at least he could say he tried to wake her up
“Justin?” she shot up, he should have known better, mothers can always hear the slightest sound when they sleep, “Baby, what are you doing here?”
“I just needed to talk to you” he held onto his mother tightly, not letting go of the hug. He really needed to be in his mother’s arms more than anything.
“What’s the matter sweetie?” she asked sincerely, she hated seeing her son like that
“I just have a lot of shit going on, I need to talk to you” he said softly, still not letting go of his mother
“Come on, I’ll make some coffee”
Justin followed his mother downstairs and sat silently at the kitchen table. He had no idea how he was going to tell her, he knew it would break her heart. She placed a cup of coffee in front of him and slice banana bread, “Thanks” he said softly, staring into space
“Sweetie you’re worrying me, what’s going on?”
He took a deep breath and played with the bread in front of him, “I got a girl pregnant”
“What?” her face lit up, “Christine is pregnant? Baby, that’s great news”
“No Mom stop” he cut her off, “It’s not Christine”
She sat down and felt her knees go weak, “Then who is it?”
“Her name is Isabella” he said softly, looking into his cup of coffee so he wouldn’t have to look at his mother’s reaction, “She’s from Boston”
“When did this…”
“About six months ago I was there” he looked up slowly to see his mother looking into her own cup of coffee
“Are you sure that it’s…”
“Yeah” he broke in again, “Well she said that it couldn’t be anyone else”
“But sweetie, those groupies will do anything to get close to you”
“She wasn’t a groupie. She wasn’t at the show, she didn’t even know who I am” Justin watched his mother stand up and look through a drawer. She came back with a pack of cigarettes and put one to her lips immediately. She had quit smoking three months ago but this was the moment in her life where she needed one more than anything. Justin reached over and grabbed one himself and slowly put it to his lips, “I don’t know what to do”
“Does Christine know?” he shook his head, “Does she know that you’re seeing other people?”
“I’m not seeing other people. It was a one time thing. I was away for awhile and Bella had the most amazing eyes and she didn’t know who I was. She didn’t throw herself at me; she looked at me like I was just a normal person. It was like a chase ya’know. It was the first time in god knows how long that I’ve actually had to chase someone and it made it so much more intriguing”
“But baby”
“Please don’t lecture me mom, I can’t take it”
“I know sweetie, I’m not” she reached over and grabbed his hand, “You need to tell Johnny”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyj boyfriendj angryj cheaterj pregnancy daddyc