[Comments - 36] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

He was the music industry's reigning Pop King.
She was the highest demanded lyricist and producer.
Together, they were a powerhouse musical team that was unstoppable.
The Bonnie and Clyde that took over the world.
He was rugged, charming and handsome.
She was unique, quirky and beautiful.
They were also Hollywood's favorite 'it' couple.
*
He had become the center of a crazed obsession.
She had become caught in the middle of it.
Suddenly, they weren't so unstoppable.
The infamous Bonnie and Clyde had suddenly lost all power.
He was the target.
She was the helpless victim.
They were suddenly captured.


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 27530 Read: 18154
Published: Sep 09, 2007 Updated: Feb 26, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

1. September 12 by Bobbilynn [Comments - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1887 words)

2. September 13 by Bobbilynn [Comments - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2345 words)
Updated 9.19; I'd love to hear what you think - this is something totally different for me!

3. September 14 by Bobbilynn [Comments - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2419 words)
I actually want to thank all of you for giving such amazing reviews for this story.  Obviously, looking at the others I write, it's very clear I write romances.  This one, though with a touch of romance in the beginning between the two characters, is not based on it.  Hopefully, I'll be able to continue this =]

4. September 16 by Bobbilynn [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2552 words)
Long time no update!  Sorry I'm taking so long.  I just haven't been in the mood to write.  The lovebug struck and I'm kind of ... I wouldn't say heartbroken, but I'm definitely yearning for a lost love.  So of course, all my attention goes to that.  But yeah, I got an update in!  Yay, me!  =]  And hopefully the mailing list on the bottom works - if not, I'll be getting one so you all know when I'm updating or updates on my life and when things are going to be put up!  =]

5. September 19 by Bobbilynn [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2952 words)
Woo!  An update!  It's been long enough, sheesh!

6. September 20 by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] (2495 words)
Merry Christmas!  I hope you all are doing well!  I'm so sorry it took eight months for an update - I kind of forgot about this story (along with others I hope to work on shortly), but I hope you haven't!  I also just finished and posted the final chapter 'The Mask', which I'm happy about ... and 'By My Side' is being worked on right now!  :)  I hope you all enjoy and have an amazing holiday!  :) 

7. September 20 | Part 2 by Bobbilynn [Comments - 0] (3148 words)

8. September 21 by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] (6540 words)
I woke up this morning and I suddenly had the urge to write for this story again.  I hope you all enjoy.  One more part after this :)

9. September 22 by Bobbilynn [Comments - 2] (3192 words)
I want to thank all of you who have stuck around for this story - and don't worry, it's not done, though their captivity is!  There's still a lot they have to go through (going back to normalcy, trial dates, facing Trace and the press ...) but I think it's time to give them some breathing space and let them settle back home :)