[Comments - 30] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Close-minded and sheltered Kenzie Adams has lived her life devoted to being in an unloving marriage and the belief that someday her unwavering love for her husband will change their rocky destiny; but when he leaves for a business trip, she crosses paths with a man who opens her eyes to the possibility of actually finding herself without the burden of a wedding band.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 22020 Read: 10581
Published: Sep 18, 2007 Updated: Dec 03, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Prologue by CutiePie07 [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2407 words)
What am I DOING? lol. I just had this idea for a story after watching "The Bridges of Madison County" and hearing Coldplay's "Fix You" like a thousand times that I decided I needed to take a run with this story and see what happens. AbO is my first priority so if I get behind with that story because of this then I'll stop, but until then...please give it a chance and tell me what you guys think...does it suck? Oh and if anyone is willing to make me a graphic for this story or AbO then please send me a message. Thank you and God Bless! -Jelisha:)

2. Chapter One by CutiePie07 [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4350 words)
Here goes another chapter and I should have one up for ABO by tonight or sometime tomorrow. Thanks for the fb, Traci and d_simplicity, made my day. :) God Bless! -Jelisha:)

3. Chapter Two by CutiePie07 [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4357 words)
Right now, I want to write for ABO and everytime I try...I end up writing for this story, I'm going to give this story a rest for the week so I can get a chapter up for ABO. lol. But thanks for all the reviews because they make my day. Keep 'em coming! :) - Jelisha

4. Chapter Three by CutiePie07 [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4158 words)
Sorry it took so long to get something up, I was debating on what story to update first. lol. Next will be ABO, thanks for all the love and support! I really do appreciate it. God Bless! And you know the rest...FB! :)

5. Chapter Four by CutiePie07 [Comments - 8] starstarstarstarstar (3631 words)
Sorry took so long - I have procrastination problems. Its really bad. lol. But here it is. Thanks for the love and if you're still with me - keep giving the love cause I'm in the mood to write and FB will help! Love you girls! -Jelisha :)

6. Chapter Five by CutiePie07 [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3117 words)
Once again, I'm sorry it took so long, I'm the worst updater, ever! lol I just realized where this story is heading and I'm thinking I got about ten chapters left and then its complete. Its a simple story with a weird ass plot. lol. But I hope you girls enjoy it enough to leave some FB. Thank you so much! :)