[Comments - 71] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: I'll be there if you break
I'll be there if you crumble
Come to you if you come undone
Catch you if you stumble
I'll do what it takes to put the pieces back in place
If you break…
-Frankie J

Addison Miller understands rejection better than anyone else. After finding out a devastating secret growing up, she’s left in the wake to pick up the pieces of a broken heart. Refusing to let anyone hurt her again, she’s built up walls around herself that even her family can’t break down. But when her life takes an unexpected twist, she’s brought face to face with her past, the one thing she’s running from.
Justin Timberlake remembers Addison as the loud, fun-loving girl from middle school. So when a jaded and guarded girl shows up on his tour, he can’t help but wonder what happened all those years and what is it that she’s actually running from?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 37742 Read: 42335
Published: Oct 16, 2007 Updated: Mar 20, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Devastating Secret by WhitneyJT [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (929 words)
Hey Everyone!! I'm back and ready to go with another story. This is definitely different than my previous ones and I really hope you guys like it. I'm really excited to get into it!! :) This first chapter is really just setting up a lot of the back history and I promise they'll be longer chapters. But it's a really important part to the story...so I hope you like it! Please review and let me know what you think!! This is definitely going to be a different type of story for me! Enjoy!! :)

p.s. Special thanks to AJ for helping me work this story out in my head!

2. Fairytales... by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1664 words)
Hey there!! I'm so excited that you're liking this new story...it's definitely different for me in terms of characters and writing. I'll be bouncing back and forth from Addison and Justin's POV...so just a heads up! :) But thank you all so much for the reviews and I hope you like the update!! Please keep the reviews coming, you're all awesome!!

3. Opportunities by WhitneyJT [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2096 words)
Hey Everyone!! Wow, thank you all sooo much for reading and reviewing. I'm so excited you're all enjoying this story as much as I am. I have another update in the works so I hope you enjoy this one and please keep the reviews coming!! I love to read the feedback!! Have a good night!!

4. Persistance pays off by WhitneyJT [Comments - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2484 words)
Hey Everyone!!! Thank you all sooo much for the support and the reviews...you're all awesome!!! Well things are definitely going to pick up here soon. I promise!! But I hope you like the new update, please review!! Enjoy!!

5. Memory Lane by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2112 words)
Hey there!! Thank you all for the reviews, I'm so glad you're enjoying this story!! I love this story and it's been fun so far. So I hope you enjoy the new update and please keep the reviews coming!!!

6. Awkward! by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1855 words)
Hey Everyone! First, thank you all so much for your reviews. You have no idea how much I appreciate them and I'm so glad you're enjoying this story. Second, I apologize for the lack of updates. I've been really busy lately with work, holidays, wedding stuff...crazyness. But good news...here's another update and I hope to get another one out soon! Hope you enjoy it and please keep the reviews coming!! Thank you all!!!

7. A Chance by WhitneyJT [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2133 words)
*Hangs head in shame* I know, I know...it's been forever!! I'm sorry but I did finally sit down and crank out an update and I hope you all like it!! Enjoy!!

8. Insight to Addison by WhitneyJT [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1918 words)
Hey Everyone!! First, thank you all so much for the reviews and sticking with me through this!! I hope you all enjoy this next chapter...it's a little insight to Addison :) Enjoy!!

9. Back to the Grind by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1940 words)
(Hangs head in shame...) I finally got this update out. I know I suck but I'm really pushing myself to write and I hope you're all still enjoying the story. I appreciate all of your reviews so thank you!! Enjoy! :)

10. Chapter 10 : A day off by WhitneyJT [Comments - 7] (2348 words)
Hello Hello!! I know I suck at updating...really I do. But I've been so busy lately between work and getting married...I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates. But now that the wedding has passed and I've finished all the thank-you cards...I'm hoping to get some time to write!! These characters are really eating at me and they definitely need to get out...so that's definitely good!!! Thank you all for sticking with me! I truly apprectiate it! -Whit
__________________________________________________________

11. Time To Be A Friend by WhitneyJT [Comments - 1] (1843 words)
Hey Everyone!! Thank you all so much for the reviews and the congratulations on my wedding!! It was soo sweet and I truly appreciate it!! Well, I hope you like the new chapter!! Enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

12. A little competition by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] (1792 words)
Hey Everyone...here's another update! I hope you like it and please keep the reviews coming! I love to hear what you have to say!! Enjoy!

13. Nightmares by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] (2212 words)
Hey Everyone!!! First, thank you all so much for your reviews...they mean so much to me!! I hope you like the next update!! Enjoy!!
_______________________________________________________________________

14. First piece to the puzzle by WhitneyJT [Comments - 2] (2338 words)
Hey Everyone!! Thank you all so much for the reivews!! Well I hope you like the new update and keep the reviews coming...I like to hear from you all!! Enjoy!
__________________________________________________________________________________

15. Morning After.. by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] (2823 words)
There's really nothing other than to say I'm sorry for the complete lack of updates...I suck, I know! But I am definitely trying to make this story more of a priority so I hope you will all stick with me. I really am sorry but I hope you like the new update and hopefully you're still reading! Thank you all for the support and I'll talk to ya later!!

__________________________________________________________

16. Football Obsession by WhitneyJT [Comments - 3] (2200 words)
Hey Everyone!! Well thank you for the reviews...I'm so glad you're all still enjoying this story!! Thank you for sticking with me! I hope you like the new update and please keep the reviews coming!! Have a good one!!
________________________________________________________________

17. Shelby Forest by WhitneyJT [Comments - 2] (2591 words)
Hey Everyone!!! Thank you so much for all your reviews, it really means a lot to me to have the support! So please keep them coming! :) I hope you enjoy the new update and I'm really excited to dig into the main part of the story now! :) Thank you again!!!
__________________________________________________________

18. Nothing Can Ever Be The Same by WhitneyJT [Comments - 4] (2464 words)
Hey Everyone!! I hope you like the new chapter...let me know what you think! :)