[Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Involves sadism and masochism. Justin has a need for pain and he’s finally found someone to give it to him … Only his boyfriend has no idea that he has been hiding this, among other secrets.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Slash Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 10947 Read: 14496
Published: Nov 20, 2007 Updated: Jan 23, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Jace [Comments - 1] (1383 words)
"This one was begging for it Devin realized and without a second thought to it, he reached out and slapped the teen hard across the face."

2. Chapter 2 by Jace [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1404 words)

"... Justin knew everything there was to know about Josh but Josh had no idea of just how little he knew about Justin ..." 

3. Chapter 3 by Jace [Comments - 0] (1777 words)

" ... As Austin’s hand tightened around his throat and it grew hard to breath he parted his lips just slightly, this was enough though ... "

4. Chapter 4 by Jace [Comments - 0] (1524 words)
"... A real slave would have never given all Justin did, the good or the bad ..." 

5. Chapter 5 by Jace [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1037 words)
" ... I told you’d learn you’re place one way or another kid ... ”

6. Chapter 6 by Jace [Comments - 0] (1309 words)
“I just don’t know how to not be in pain.”

7. Chapter 7 by Jace [Comments - 0] (1273 words)
" This was what he had wanted along, someone to hurt him and someone to take care of him. "

8. Chapter 8 by Jace [Comments - 1] (1240 words)
“You don’t want to mess with him kid. Not if you’re serious about what you want.”