[Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

Being a Detective for the Los Angelos police department isn't easy, and it especially isn't easy for one Justin Timberlake. But throw in being partnered with the force's "Fuck-Up" child as they all call her is going to be even harder.

But when a serial killer strikes LA will they be able to work together and catch the killer? Or will this define the end of there careers.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Horror, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4879 Read: 3050
Published: Nov 24, 2007 Updated: Jan 06, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Okay i know i have to many stories at the moment to start this one but I couldn't help myself i've been toying around with this idea in my head for awhile, and i just finally finalized the what i wanted to do with it, and i was stuck on the murder i wanted to do.. I will warn you all it's gonna be grusome, so if you dont like blood and gore then please dont read this. But you're welcome to.. Thanks for taking the time to read the story.. Feed back is welcomed and appreciated.

1. Prologue by Ambs07 [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1062 words)
Here is the first chapter, a start to a totally different genre of writing for me, so bare with me!

2. Chapter 1 by Ambs07 [Comments - 1] (3817 words)

Okay so here is Chapter 1.. Sorry it took so long to get it out, i had the chapter set in my mind i just couldn't get it to come out on paper. But this chapter is a preview of what is to come, so enjoy and please leave feedback!

Thanks
-Ambs<3