Summary:

In a world of eroticism, Diane Blossom is one of the most sought after ecdysiasts. She’s a performer, entertainer and mother. Her job description is anything but appealing and her employer is none other than the ruthless hotshot Justin Timberlake himself. He however, is anything but kind and pleasant. Wanting out of this life is Diane’s main goal, not just for herself but for the younger life she is responsible for. However, finding a way out would prove to be more challenging and dangerous than she thought. And it’s all because she ended up meeting him on the job…


Rated: NC-17
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: Season 4
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes
Word count: 122665 Read: 75627
Published: Dec 07, 2007 Updated: May 22, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

 

stories/160/images/ecdysiast.jpg

So, this is something I've been contemplating on for months now litterally lol. I'm a little skeptic to share because I don't usually write these types of stories filled with abuse, sex and whatnot, but the concept just won't leave my head. :D So, I finally decided to share with you all. Be gentle. lol. Ok, with that said, I hope for anyone who reads this, you enjoy it. Ok, on with the drama...:D

 

1. The Ecdysiast by d_simplicity [Comments - 12] starstarstarstarstar (2074 words)

All publicly recognized characters and settings are the sole creation of the author. This is strictly fiction with no copyright infringement intended. Please take caution when reading due to Explicit Content, Strong Language & Violence.

*If this is not your cup of tea, I suggest you don’t read.*

2. The Client(s) by d_simplicity [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4038 words)

3. The Baby by d_simplicity [Comments - 7] starstarstarstarstar (4178 words)

4. The Show(s) by d_simplicity [Comments - 11] starstarstarstarstar (6733 words)

5. The Media - Parts 1 & 2 by d_simplicity [Comments - 12] starstarstarstarstar (8577 words)

6. The Meeting(s) by d_simplicity [Comments - 11] starstarstarstarstar (6702 words)

7. The Date(s) - Part 1 by d_simplicity [Comments - 12] starstarstarstarstar (6365 words)

8. The Date(s) - Part 2 by d_simplicity [Comments - 9] starstarstarstarstar (7322 words)

9. The Past - Part 1 by d_simplicity [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (8167 words)

10. The Past - Part 2 by d_simplicity [Comments - 9] starstarstarstarstar (7281 words)

11. The Proposition(s) by d_simplicity [Comments - 7] starstarstarstarstar (9058 words)

12. The Decision(s) by d_simplicity [Comments - 8] starstarstarstarstar (9027 words)

13. The Confrontation(s) - Part 1 by d_simplicity [Comments - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5549 words)

14. The Confrontation(s) - Part 2 by d_simplicity [Comments - 16] starstarstarstarstar (6103 words)

15. The End Result(s) - Part 1 by d_simplicity [Comments - 7] starstarstarstarstar (6094 words)

16. The End Result(s) - Part 2 by d_simplicity [Comments - 10] starstarstarstarstar (8917 words)

17. The Aftermath by d_simplicity [Comments - 9] starstarstarstarstar (6718 words)

18. The Epilogue by d_simplicity [Comments - 14] (9762 words)
So this is not a speech or anything...lol...but I just want to say, thanks to all who came along for the crazy ride of Justin and Diane and I really appreciate that you guys liked this little story. It was something different for me to write, but I stuck with it and I had a great time writing it. So, sadly this is the last chapter in this fic and it's different than the rest but I like it, and I hope you guys will like it as well...enjoy. :)