After a couple minutes they both got up. Joey went into the bathroom to take a shower, but reappeared a few seconds later with an evil grin on his face. "Would you care to join me?" he asked.

Fantasia bounded across the bed and jumped into his awaiting arms. They stumbled into the bathroom and Joey shut the door. He turned on the shower and they stood there making out while the water warmed up.

Soon they climbed in the shower. Joey held Fantasia close with her back against his chest and started washing her. He started with her breasts and slowly worked his way down. Fantasia could feel him growing harder the farther south he moved. When he reached her hot, wet center he started rubbing her clit with the washcloth. Fantasia moaned as she leaned back into his arms. She reached behind her back and started stroking his long, thick shaft. Joey kissed her down her neck as he started rubbing her faster.

When Fantasia couldn’t take it anymore she turned around, wrapped her arms around Joey’s neck and kissed him. Joey dropped the washcloth and slipped his hand in between her legs to make sure she was as ready as he was. Joey grabbed her ass and lifted her up onto his hips. He braced her up against the shower wall and slammed into her. Fantasia locked her legs around his waist and held him tight. Joey kissed her neck as he banged into her. Fantasia moaned at how good it felt. She started kissing his neck and nibbling on his ear as he pounded into her harder. It didn’t take much longer before he shot his load into her. Joey pulled out of her and gently set her down.

They both leaned against the shower wall to catch their breath. As they finished washing each other and getting ready for the sound check, Joey couldn’t keep his hands off of her. He was happy to know that he was now free to explore her body in a whole new way.

When Joey met the guys downstairs he had the biggest, goofiest grin on his face. The guys knew that grin all too well. It was his "I just got laid" grin.

"What’s with you?" Chris asked as they climbed onto the bus.

"Fantasia’s amazing!" Joey replied. The guys just groaned and rolled their eyes.

"But what’s so special about this time?" JC asked confused, "Fantasia’s been in your room every night for the past month and a half!" Joey just grinned and shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, I get it!" Chris piped up, "This is the first time you actually did it!"

Joey looked at Chris surprised while the other guys looked at Joey confused. Joey had never waited this long to be with a girl he liked before.

"What would give you an idea like that?" Justin asked.

"Well, think about it." Chris continued, "If she was hated as much as she thinks she was, then she probably didn’t go out on many dates in high school. And if she hasn’t had many dates she’s not going to want to jump into bed with a guy right away. No matter how big of a fan she is." The guys just looked at Joey, waiting for him to confirm Chris’s theory.

Joey wasn’t sure what to say. Or what Fantasia would want him to say. Should he admit that Chris was right and tell the guys the truth? Or should he just blame it on the vizzies? He was getting a little tired of tip toeing around the truth.

"Well? Am I right or am I right?" Chris asked getting impatient.

"You know, Chris, you’re not always right." Joey said, "But this time you are."

"Ha! I knew it!" Chris gloated.

"Wait a minute! This still doesn’t make any sense." Justin said, "If she’s never done it before, how can she be so good?"

"Well, she’s a masseur and a physical therapist." Lance pointed out; "She’s trained to know what buttons to push. She’s even pushed a few of mine." The guys looked at Lance stunned. He never joined in on these conversations!

"What is my girl doing pushing your buttons?" Joey asked sternly.

"It was while she was giving me a massage." Lance explained, "It’s not like she meant to do it."

"That still doesn’t seem like it would be enough." Justin said not completely satisfied with Lance’s explanation. The guys once again turned to Joey.

"Well, she did do a little research." Joey said.

"Huh?" JC asked.

"It would be easier if I just showed you." Joey replied.

"NO!!!!!" the other four guys screamed.

"Oh, relax! It’s not like we video taped it." Joey said. He grabbed his laptop and brought up nsyncpleasure.com. He found Fantasia’s story, "Interrupted Love", and turned the computer so the guys could read it.

"Oh, my…." Lance gasped.

"Well, I wasn’t expecting that!" Chris said.

"Hey, I’ve read this story!" JC said. The guys looked at him surprised.

"Where?" Joey asked.

"On the internet somewhere. I don’t remember." he replied.

"Wait a minute! Isn’t that Fantasia’s email address?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, you’re right! Did she write this?" Justin asked. Joey just grinned and nodded.

"Are you serious? This is really good!" JC said.

Lance wasn’t paying any attention to the guys; he was completely engrossed in the story.

"I can’t believe that Fantasia writes porn!" Justin said as he read over Lance’s shoulder.

"It’s not porn!" Joey shrieked, "It’s a visual."

"What’s a visual?" Chris asked.

After Joey finished explaining what a visual was as best as he could, Lance burst out laughing. "Chris would do that!" he said.

"What? What would I do?" Chris asked. Lance pointed out the part he was talking about. Soon all the guys were cracking up. "You’re right! I would do that." Chris said.

After the sound check, Joey couldn’t wait to get his massage so he could tell Fantasia how much the guys loved her story. Joey was just lucky it was his turn to go first. As soon as Fantasia came into the room Joey started babbling about how much the guys liked her story.

"Wait a second! You did what?" she asked interrupting him.

"I showed the guys your story." he said.

"Joey!" she shrieked.

"What?" he asked confused, "It’s really good! And they all liked it." Fantasia started pacing back and forth and mumbling to herself.

"Why are you so upset? You have it up on the internet for all the world to read." Joey asked still confused.

"Yeah, but the internet is more or less anonymous. Out of the people that actually know me, you’re only the second person to read my story." she explained.

"Who was the first?" he asked sitting up.

"A girl I went to college with. Let’s just say her response was less than positive."

"She make fun of you?" Joey guessed. Fantasia just nodded.

"And if my parents ever found out…." she sighed, "I don’t know what they would do…. It wouldn’t be good…. Once my dad found a fan fic that I had saved off the internet. It was rated R and he flipped out! He made me delete it before I could even read it. He said if anybody found it on our computer we would get in trouble."

"For what?" Joey asked.

Fantasia shrugged her shoulders. "I have no idea. But the story I wrote is WAY past being R rated. You have to remember, my parents think it’s still 1955. I’m not supposed to know what goes where until I’m married!"

Joey let out a snort of laughter. "I think you know more than that." he said with a wicked grin. Fantasia couldn’t help smiling a little bit. "And which of the guys do you think is going to tell your parents?" he asked.

"Well, none of them… but if they start showing it to everyone who knows who it will get back to. Besides, that’s not the only problem. Once people read my story they never look at me the same way again." she explained.

"Is that necessarily a bad thing?" Joey took her hands in his and said, "I love you, Fantasia. But now that I’ve read your story I love you even more." Fantasia’s knees finally gave out and her lips crashed into his.

When they broke apart Fantasia said, "You’re not the one I was really worried about."

"Then who? Lance?"

Fantasia shrugged and said, "That’s not exactly his thing."

"I didn’t think so either, but he loved it!" Joey said. Fantasia just stared at him. "I know. I was surprised, too. Chris even agreed that his little part is something he would do." he continued.

Suddenly someone started banging on the door.

"Joey, would you shut up and let Fantasia get back to work!" Chris shouted.

Fantasia and Joey looked at each other as they remembered where they were and what they were supposed to be doing. "Quit listening at the door! We’ll be done in a little while." she shouted at Chris. Joey laid back down and Fantasia quickly got back to work.

Once Fantasia had finished with all the guys she went to hang out with them in their dressing room. When she walked in she was surprised to find all the guys playing with their laptops. They were all looking at nsyncpleasure.com! Fantasia wandered around to see what vizzies they were reading.

She peered over Lance’s shoulder to find him reading a story titled "Babysitting Gone Bad".

"Oh, you’re not going to like that one." Fantasia said sitting down on the arm of the couch.

"Why?" he asked looking at her confused.

"You’ll see." she replied.

Soon Lance screamed, "Gross!"

"What?" Joey asked.

"This one has me at 22 with a girl that’s 16!" The guys started laughing their heads off.

Lance turned to Fantasia and asked, "Who’s she supposed to be babysitting anyway?"

"I have no idea." she replied, "Why don’t you try reading the one titled "A New Pair of Pants". You’ll like that one much better."

Fantasia moved on to see which vizzy Chris was reading. As she peeked over he was just opening one titled "And it Began in the Green Room".

"NO! Not that one!" Fantasia screamed, slamming his laptop shut and nearly closing it on his fingers. All the guys looked at her like she had lost her mind! "That’s not a vizzy! That’s slash!" she explained.

"Ok…. What’s slash?" Chris asked still confused.

"Slash is just like a visual, only instead of it being you and some hot girl it’s you and some hot GUY!"

"WHAT!?!" all the guys screamed.

"In most cases you’re paired up with one of the other guys." she continued, "But in this case it’s you and Chester from Linkin’ Park."

Chris wrinkled up his face in disgust and said, "Ok, you pick one." He turned his laptop towards her and Fantasia brought up one titled "Bus Ride". "After that read ‘Digital Get Down’." she said before moving on to check on JC.

She found him about midway through a vizzy called "100 Ways". "I’ve always wondered how you would really react to being kidnapped by three girls." Fantasia said.

"Well, I don’t think I would be that calm at first." JC replied, "But it doesn’t sound too bad." Justin and Jamie were lying on the floor reading vizzies together so Fantasia decided to leave them alone.

She went over and sat down on the other couch next to Joey. She couldn’t help noticing that he was reading the one titled "Joey’s Jell-O."

"Why are you reading that one? I told you it wasn’t any good." Fantasia asked.

"I wanted to see just how bad it was. And it’s pretty bad!" he explained. She just smiled and snuggled up against him.

After the concert, Fantasia was heading backstage to meet the guys when she overheard two older fans talking.

"Did you see how horny all the guys were?" the first girl asked the second girl.

"Yeah! What do you think they were doing backstage? They weren’t like that during sound check." the second girl replied.

"I don’t know. Maybe Joey made them watch porn." the first girl suggested. Fantasia rolled her eyes.

"Or maybe they were reading some vizzies on the internet." said the second girl.

"Naw, they got better thing to do than sit around reading fan fics about themselves." the first girl replied.

Fantasia wanted to stick around and listen to the rest of the conversation, but the guys were waiting for her. "What took you so long?" Joey asked when she got backstage.

Fantasia couldn’t help noticing that all the guys were staring at her. She knew the guys needed to know about this, but she didn’t want to just blurt it out. She turned to Joey and said, "I’ll tell you later."

Joey just shrugged and they all climbed onto the bus.

Chapter End Notes:
As many of you know, nsyncpleasure.com was a real website. All the vizzies that have been mentioned in the past couple chapters are REAL vizzies. The only one I wrote is "Interrupted Love". I am NOT trying to take credit for the other stories! Before nsyncpleasure.com shut down I saved most of the vizzies onto CD-Roms. I have copies of the stories, but THEY ARE NOT MY WORK.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story