Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this chapter took so long. I had some... unexpected events come up in my life.
Fantasia spent the next forty-five minutes walking around. The guys had plenty of games and activities to keep their guests entertained. She got something to drink and sat down in a booth. Soon Joey’s mom came over to the table. "You must be Fantasia."

 

"Oh, hello Mrs. Fatone." she replied moving over so she could sit down.

"Please, call me Phyllis." she said sitting down next to Fantasia. "So Joey tells me that you’re a fan."

Fantasia smiled at the comment. "Fan is putting it mildly."

"That’s what he said." It didn’t take long before they started talking about Joey’s childhood. Phyllis took out a small stack of Joey’s baby pictures out of her purse. As they were looking through them Lance’s mom, Diane walked by.

"Hi, Phyllis. Oh, are those of Joey?"
 
Half an hour later Fantasia was sitting in the booth with Phyllis Fatone, Diane Bass, Lynn Harliss, Beverly Eustice and Karen Chasez. The table was covered with all the guys’ baby pictures. Fantasia was having a great time listening to all the stories about the guys as kids. Then Fantasia remembered something.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I got a couple pictures that I want to show you." she said as she took them out of her purse. She handed Beverly the picture she took of Chris with his fingernails painted pink. Then she gave Karen the picture of JC with his hair braided and tied off with pink bows. Both women burst out laughing. They past the photos around to the rest of the group so the others mothers could see.

"Did you do this?" Beverly asked still laughing.

"Yeah. I’ve always known that if I was lucky enough to be around the guys long term like this, I would have to have some pranks planned."

"Were they upset?" Lynn asked.

"Somewhat. JC chased me around the airport a little. But Chris seemed more impressed than upset. Although, I didn’t completely think his prank through. I forgot to get some nail polish remover. He had to borrow some from one of the backup dancers." By now all five women were howling with laughter.
 
Just then all five guys happen to walk past. They stopped dead in their tracks when they saw all their baby pictures on the table.

"MOM!" all five guys screamed, horrified.

"Oh, hi boys." Phyllis replied.

"Ma! You promised!" Joey wailed.

"I believe I promised not to bring any naked baby pictures." Phyllis replied. She turned to Fantasia and asked, "Fantasia, have you seen any naked baby pictures?"

"Nope…. Well, at least not any of Joey." she replied with a wicked grin.

"MOM!" the other four guys shrieked.

Fantasia couldn’t help laughing. "Relax, I only saw one naked baby picture."

"Who?" Chris asked. It would be just like his mom to do something like this.

"I’m not saying." Fantasia replied with a devilish grin.

"Ooo! You’re evil." Beverly whispered to her.
 
The mothers decided that they had embarrassed the boys enough and started to pick up the pictures. While Fantasia helped sort out the pictures, Beverly and Karen tried to give her back the pictures she had took of Chris and JC. "No, those are for you to keep. I can make as many copies as I want."

"Well, then do you want to pick out a picture of Chris?" Beverly asked.

"Ok, sure."

“MOM!" Chris screamed. All the mothers decided to let Fantasia pick out one picture of each of the guys. As she was looking through them, Fantasia held the pictures so the guys couldn’t see which ones she picked. When she finished picking out her five she slipped them into her purse. As the women started to get up, JC and Chris went over to their moms to find out what pictures Fantasia had given them. Fantasia went over to Joey. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her. When JC and Chris saw the pictures they looked at Fantasia and groaned.

"Hey, at least I didn’t put them up on the internet." she replied.
 
Around an hour later, Fantasia was walking around looking for Joey. She saw Justin sitting in a booth, nursing a beer and talking to his mom. It was clear that they were talking about Jamie. Joey had told her while they were getting ready for the party that Justin would handle Jamie leaving in his own way. He said it was best to just leave Justin alone about it. Fantasia was just glad that Justin was talking to somebody about it. Chris was in the middle of the dance floor dancing with two girls at once. Lance was sitting in another booth making out with a blonde. She was sitting on his lap and he had his hand up her skirt. Fantasia smiled a bit. He sure wasn’t acting like a southern gentleman tonight! JC was over by the bar signing a couple autographs and posing for pictures.
 
Fantasia spotted Joey sitting at a table slumped down a bit. She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Getting tired?"

"A little. Can we go back to the hotel yet?" he asked whining a little.

Fantasia smiled at him. "I don’t think so, but I got an idea." She glanced around to make sure nobody was really watching them before whispering in his ear, "Wait thirty seconds then follow me." As Fantasia started to leave Joey glanced to see which direction she was going. He painstakingly waited the thirty seconds. When he got up every muscle in his body wanted to run, but he knew he couldn’t draw attention to himself.
 
Joey followed Fantasia across the room, watched her go past an EMPLOYEES ONLY sign and duck down a hallway. By the time he entered the hallway, Fantasia had disappeared. He walked part way down the hall and stopped. "Now where could she be?" he wondered aloud. He didn’t even notice the door to the storage closet that he was standing next to was open a crack. Suddenly the door flew open, a hand shot out and pulled him inside.
 
Once inside the dimly lit closet, Joey could see that it was Fantasia. She already had her pants off and was ready to pounce on him. Joey was still a little stunned, but he wasn’t going to waste any time. He grabbed her in his arms, pinned her to the wall and kissed her. Fantasia immediately started working on his pants. As he kissed her, Joey’s hands started to wander down to her hips. As soon as he was free from his pants, they ripped off each other’s underwear.
 
Joey grabbed her ass, lifted her off the floor and slammed into her. Fantasia leaned back against the wall and hung on to his shoulders. Joey groaned at how good she felt. He loved being inside of her. He started a steady pace, but was soon banging into her at full speed. He’d been waiting for this all day and he knew he wouldn’t last long. Before he was even ready, Joey exploded inside of her. When it was over they held each other and leaned against the wall. It hadn’t been quite enough for Fantasia, but she didn’t mind. She hadn’t done this for herself. She had done it for Joey. She knew it couldn’t be perfect every time.
 
"Can we stay here like this forever?" Joey asked kissing her neck.

"I don’t mind, but sooner or later somebody is going to come looking for us. Would you rather go back out there on your own or have somebody with a camera find us in here?"

Joey got a nervous look on his face for a second, but relaxed and said, "It’s my party and I’ll fuck my girlfriend if I want to."

"I don’t think that’s exactly how it goes." Fantasia giggled. However, Joey knew that she was right. They definitely did not need a picture like that turning up. "Besides," Fantasia continued, "we need to make sure JC picks up a girl."

Joey grinned as he thought about Fantasia’s plan. "Can we stay here just a little longer?" he asked. Fantasia nodded and he kissed her. Joey rested his head against the wall next to her and held her tight.
 
After a couple minutes he set her down and they started to get dressed. Joey was just pulling up his pants when he heard someone out in the hallway. "Joey!…. Where ya at?…. Come out, come out wherever you are!…. Ali Ali oxen free!" It was Chris!

Fantasia opened her mouth to say something, but Joey put his hand over her mouth and motioned for her to be quiet. Fantasia gave him a very confused look. Joey listened for Chris for a second then whispered in her ear, "I’d rather have a reporter with a camera find us than Chris."

Still confused, Fantasia mouthed the question, "Why?"

Joey once again listened for Chris before replying, "With a reporter it would be in the news for a week or two. Chris, on the other hand, would never let us live it down." Fantasia got a slightly panicked look on her face.
 
They finished getting dressed and Joey waited until Chris was at the other end of the hallway. He gave Fantasia one more deep, passionate kiss and whispered, "Thank you. I needed that." Fantasia smiled and told him to get going before Chris caught them.
 
Joey slipped out into the hallway, walked about ten feet, then said, "Hey, Chris!" Chris turned around and Joey asked, "Whatcha doing back here?"

"I was looking for you." he replied walking over to his friend.

"Well, here I am."

Chris looked around a bit and asked, "Where’s Fantasia?"

"I dunno." Joey fibbed. Honestly, he wasn’t even sure which door he had come out of.

"So you two weren’t back here having your own little party?" Chris asked with a smirk.

"No! Don’t be ridiculous. Fantasia wouldn’t go for something like that." Joey replied, this time telling an out-right lie. "Did JC find a girl to hook up with?" he asked trying to change the subject.

"See for yourself." Chris replied as they exited the hallway. JC was out in the middle of the dance floor grinding with a smokin’ hot red head.

"WOW! She’s hot!" Joey exclaimed, practically drooling. Suddenly he froze, turned to Chris and said, "Don’t tell Fantasia I said that."

"Why would I do a dumb thing like that? I don’t want to see you get killed." They both burst out laughing and rejoined the party.
 
As they walked off together Fantasia stepped out of the shadows. She’d heard Joey’s little comment and had nearly smacked him in the head for it. But he seemed to realize his mistake so she decided to let it go… this time.

Chapter End Notes:
Yeah, I know I'm tormenting you with this prank. It'll be in the next chapter, I promise!

Incomplete
mufasabass is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Things Aren’t Always What They Seem also liked 210 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story