[Comments - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary:

What do you do when you’re life is threatened? Do you run? Or do you stay and fight?

For Rachel-Lynn running is the only option, she finds a friend and gets a make over and a new name--Nikeia to start. Working at an up and coming club Nikeia tries to forget her past troubles. With the rich and hot owner paying special attention to her she starts to believe that she can succeed. Then her not so dead ghosts catch up. She is again fearing for her llife, but this times she’s not alone. Will she take the help that is offered or for one last time face her past?


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 14532 Read: 7065
Published: Apr 18, 2007 Updated: Oct 01, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Prologue by Ambs07 [Comments - 0] (828 words)
This story is about domestic violence, if you have any problems reading about it then i suggest you do not read it.

2. Chapter 1 - Home At Last by Ambs07 [Comments - 2] (4206 words)

Okay, this chapter took me longer than expect but i had to wait for my co-wroter to write her part, and there's just alot of stuff that goes into this story. So enjoy. Again if you cannot deal with domestic violence i suggest you do not read it.

Thanks

Love, Ambs & Kaylyn

3. Chapter 2 - The Job by Ambs07 [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5423 words)

Okay this chapter is a litte bit longer then the rest but then agian it's been in the works for almost a month. I am deeply sorry for the delay but i've had a pretty busy month, well both Kaylyn an i have. But with out further adue here is Chapter 2. Feed back is always welcome!

 

Edit: I just fixed a few errors in the second Justin part!!

4. Chapter 3 - First Night by Ambs07 [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4075 words)

Here is Chapter 3.. Hope you all enjoy it.. We should have the next chapter up soon, I am off work for a while due to an injury i got at work. So expect alot of updates coming out of all my stories! I plan on doing some major writing while I am down. Let us know what you think of this chapter k! Love ya'll!

 

-Ambs<3

 

P.S. Were nominated at Silent Tragedy, and Vanilla Rush Awards so when it comes down to voting please vote for us!

Link. Vanilla Rush