[Comments - 11] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Mackenna Coreno was just a normal girl, until one day everything changed. Now she's dealing with the struggles of fame and heartache. Could a certain popstar be the one to help heal her?
Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 4176 Read: 13707
Published: Mar 22, 2008 Updated: Apr 07, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. ..Who is Mackenna?.. by lovedontlivehere [Comments - 2] starstarstarstar (782 words)
Alright, I know this is a Justin fan fiction but I decided against having the characters meet right off the bat. I wanted to establish who Mackenna is before bringing Justin into the story.

 I just want to make it clear that I am not claiming any rights to any songs used, shows meantion and people in the story. The characters personalities were all created in my lovely little imagination.

2. ..You think you know, but you have no idea.. by lovedontlivehere [Comments - 1] (567 words)

3. ..The past.. by lovedontlivehere [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (968 words)

4. ..It's all about Jack.. by lovedontlivehere [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (581 words)

I just want to make it clear that I am not claiming any rights to any songs used, shows meantion and people in the story. The characters personalities were all created in my lovely little imagination.

 

Alright guys...

To those of you who have read the story so far and left reviews... THANK YOU. I love hearing what you guys think and please continue reading.

I won't be able to update until about Wednesday. I have to go out of state on business and don't have a laptop. I will continue writing and I'll hopefully have a couple chapters ready to post on Wednesday or Thursday.

5. ..Baby James.. by lovedontlivehere [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (424 words)
 I just want to make it clear that I am not claiming any rights to any songs used, shows mention and people in the story. The characters personalities were all created in my lovely little imagination.

6. ..How much fun can a club be?.. by lovedontlivehere [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (854 words)