[Comments - 19] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: The horse he rode was swift, causing the tails of his long coat to billow out behind him as the black steed raced across open expanses of land and towards a small sea port. A passerby might have assumed that he was attempting to evade the oncoming storm, its rain clouds dark and threatening at his back. However, the small, sleeping bundle in his arms was a constant reminder of just how precarious and important his mission actually was.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Drama, Mystery, Romance, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 34910 Read: 10172
Published: Apr 21, 2008 Updated: Jul 17, 2016
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

1. Into The West by ComplicateMe [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1776 words)
I apologize to all those who were already reading this story. I began to go back through it and do some re-writes, so I decided to repost the whole story. The changes are pretty small, but they needed to be done in order to keep the story flowing. Please bare with me and keep reading. I'm going to update as soon as I possibly can. Thanks!

2. English Shores by ComplicateMe [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4631 words)
Thanks for all the great reviews everybody! I'm so glad you're all enjoying the story so much. This chapter has a few little blurbs added here and there. Hope you enjoy and keep on leaving me those awesome reviews! :)

3. A Troublesome Problem by ComplicateMe [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5708 words)
Hey everybody, here's the newest rewritten chapter. I actually had to go back through chapter one to change a few words. If there is anything that says Irish or Ireland, it's supposed to say Scottish or Scotland. So yeah, sorry for the few errors I didn't catch. Anyway, hope you enjoy the new chapter and as always, please leave me some great feedback. Thanks!

4. Almost Safe by ComplicateMe [Comments - 3] (5769 words)
Sorry for the long delay folks. Brand new chapter. Hope you enjoy it and please leave some lovely reviews! :-)

5. The Unlikely Hero by ComplicateMe [Comments - 3] (5040 words)
I want to say a great big thanks to those of you who have reviewed and favorited this story. Your love is much appreciated! :) Well, new chapter, new character. Hope you all enjoy and please remember to leave a review!

6. Aftermath by ComplicateMe [Comments - 1] (6680 words)
Hey folks. Thanks again for all the reviews. This chapter may seem familiar - it's another rewritten one. After this, though, it's all new stuff. Hope you enjoy this and keep sending me those lovely reviews! I greatly appreciate it. :)

7. Unexpected Guests by ComplicateMe [Comments - 1] (5306 words)
It's been a very, very long time since I've updated this story...but recently it's been simmering in the back of mind mind, begging to be updated.  So here is the next installment, and as always, I appreciate any reviews!!