The next morning I don’t want to wake up, the sun teasing my eyelids open long before I’m ready for it. My cheek is still resting easily on Justin’s chest, his breathing slow and steady, arm curled around my shoulders. I shift slightly, rubbing my cheek against him and I still cannot get over how comfortable his bed is. I haven’t slept that good in ages. I stretch, rolling onto my back and Justin growls at the disturbance, rolling away from me and curling up, heaving a sigh before falling back into sleep. I grin, propping my head on my hand while the other smoothes down his arm, relishing in the goosebumps that break out over his skin. He shivers, slipping his arm beneath the covers and curling tighter into himself. I bite my lip, leaning in to place a soft kiss at the nape of his neck, his skin warm under my lips, before crawling out of bed.

 

I shuffle into the bathroom, wincing at my reflection in the mirror as I brush my teeth. I need to shower. I sigh turning towards the tub, glancing around and I see it, the cavernous marble shower in the corner of the room, recessing into the wall. I look inside and I’m twenty-three years old in Houston, Texas, covered in chocolate and scared as hell because I’m about to lose him. I shake my head reaching for the hot and cold knobs, twirling until water spits from all six shower heads, banishing those memories into the recesses of my mind. He’s here now and he’s not going anywhere.

 

I tug the soft cotton of Justin’s shirt over my head, his scent gone from the fabric. I sigh, pushing my panties down my legs and step in, the water beating down on me soothingly as I let my mind wander.

 

Ten years. Ten years is a long time. It’s almost uncanny how we just stepped back into each others lives, fitting almost effortlessly as if we’d never been gone in the first place. I think that’s why the little awkward moments when people ask us how we met or comment on our age difference catch us so off guard. When it’s just he and I it’s nothing. It’s us. Our relationship was always just he and I. We never worried about how our lives affected us as a couple. Our relationship was a retreat from our lives.

 

I gasp as I feel a hand snake its way around my stomach and Justin’s lips press to my shoulder, his hands coming up to cup my breasts. I gasp, the pleasure so sudden and intense, a flash of heat traveling down between my legs as he breathes hotly against my ear.

 

“Good morning,” he mutters as he licks up my neck, one hand sliding down my stomach, reaching between my legs and I have to reach up, wrapping my arm around his neck for support.

 

I hiss his name, his fingers rubbing slowly between my folds as his other hand rolls my nipple slowly. I’m panting, fingers fisting in his curls and I can feel him brush my thigh, half hard, almost ready. I turn in his arms, my mouth finding his as my hand finds his dick and his mouth falls open, allowing my tongue to slide against his. He tastes like mint and that special sweetness that I’ve never tasted from anyone else. A few slow strokes and he’s completely stiff in my hand and I want him. I want all of him.

 

My lips smudge along his jaw and I feel his vocal cords vibrate as I suck on his throat, my hand still gripping him, the water allowing my hand to slide easily over him. He moans softly as my lips drag down his chest, tongue tracing lazily over the lines of his abdomen. My knees hit the floor of the shower and he looks down at me, eyes dark with lust and I grin at him, hands moving to grip his hips as I flick my tongue out against the head of his cock.

 

“Justin? Justin phone!”

 

It’s Rachel’s voice, muffled from a room away and my body tenses.

 

“Tell them I’ll call them back,” he growls, his hand coming down to wrap in my hair, urging me to continue.

 

I look up at him uncertainly and he whines softly, his fingers massaging my scalp and I shake my head grinning before taking the tip into my mouth, his head falling back.

 

“It’s Matt. Something’s wrong at the studio.”

 

Justin groans as my lips slide farther down his shaft. “Kinda busy here Ray…”

 

“They won’t let him record,” Rachel says, her voice closer now. “Something about the contracts. The label offices didn’t fax the contracts or something?”

 

Justin’s hands leave my hair and he pulls back, turning his head to the side, speaking to Rachel. “Are you fucking kidding me? I took care of that last week!”

 

“I dunno J,” Rachel says with a sigh. “Matt says they’re telling him they don’t have your signature.”

 

Justin sighs. “I signed that last-” he cuts himself off growling.

 

“They need you to go down there,” Rachel says, caution in her voice and Justin presses the heels of his hands to his forehead and looks down at me.

 

“Okay just gimme twenty minutes,” Justin responds and I raise an eyebrow at him receiving a cheeky grin in return, his hand moving to cup my chin.

 

“He’s been fucking with them for an hour. You’re losing studio time,” Rachel responds and Justin sighs.

 

“Okay ten minutes,” Justin responds rolling his eyes and tugging me up, pulling my body flush against his. He grins as he whispers. “Think I can get you there in ten minutes?”

 

I giggle, panting in anticipation as he lifts my leg, hooking it around his hip. He’s right there against me, ready. And I’m ready too. God, I’m so ready.

 

“You’ve already lost about three grand,” Rachel says hesitantly. “Which puts his record at about seventeen thousand dollars over budget now.”

 

Justin growls, his forehead falling against mine, hand squeezing my thigh. My hands smooth down his chest, panting against his lips.

 

“You told me to remind you of that when you procrastinate…”

 

“Yes Rachel thank you!” he barks and pulls back from me roughly, my foot falling to the floor. “I’m coming.” He stomps out of the shower, grabbing a towel off the shelf and wrapping it around himself. “or I’m not coming,” he grumbles to himself and I sigh, my stomach coiling with want as I lean against the shower wall, fighting the urge to drag him back in here with me.

 

But I turn off the water, wrapping myself in a towel and padding back out into the bedroom, searching for him. His jeans are riding low on his hips, the band of his boxers peeking out the top and he’s ripping his shirt over his head, cursing and muttering under his breath. Jesus Christ he’s gorgeous and my breathing hitches as I watch a droplet of water zigzag from his temple and down his cheek, his long slender fingers reaching to wipe it away. He sighs when he sees me chewing my lip in the doorway, eyes roving over his body hungrily.

 

“I’m sorry babe,” he says softly and I shake my head forcing a smile.

 

“It’s okay,” I reply. “Can…can I come with you?” I ask, the ache between my legs making me think I wouldn’t be able to handle the day away from him.

 

He breaks into a grin. “Yeah…yeah you can come. It should only take like twenty minutes.”

 

“Think you can get it done in ten?” I quip, sauntering over to him and he growls at me, grinning as I step into his arms.

 

“We’ll make it quick,” he says, kissing my nose and then smacking my ass. “Now get dressed I’m losing money.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: boyfriendj companionstory girlontop