Meeet and Greet by luvlancebass4ever



Summary: All I had to do was get an autograph signed. Well I got more than i expected!
Rating: PG starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Short Stories
Characters: Lance Bass
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 10/25/05
Updated: 11/04/05


Meeet and Greet by luvlancebass4ever
Chapter 1: How it Got started
Author's Notes:

Meet and Greet

by luvlancebass4ever

I remember this day like it was yesterday. I was in love and I didn’t even know him. Well I knew him just not personally. See it’s not really that confusing as I made it sound. He was in this tiny band (tiny band yeah right, selling 1 million records in one day and then 2.4 in the first week and then the album after that they sold 1.9 million). Me being the huge fan that I was I had to go to the concert. Well I bought the tickets on May 24th, 2001 and to my surprise I got these meet and greet tickets with them. I was so excited. My friends kind of made fun of how giddy I was. Since they were into the rock bands they really didn’t understand where I was coming from. Even though deep down, I know, they are fans of my type of music.

"You know it's not my fault they are talented and good looking ok!" I told my friends as we all sat around watching *Nsync on Trl. In my tiny one bedroom, one bath apartment . (I don't like the way it looks. I mean sea green walls in th living room. The only room I really like is my room because I have baby blue walls and posters everywhere. I don't think you even see the blue walls!)
"Whatever Jen." Samatha snapped at me.
"You're just jealous Sam because my bands are hotter than yours. Plus they sold more records! Haha!." I snapped back at her. Then she decided to throw her pillow at me! Oh my god did I want to get back at her but Beth was also with us. So I did my best to stay calm. Beth was our miss parental. I'm miss guy crazy. Sam is the rocker! She would do anything to see Green-Day live.
"Listen, Jen what are you going to ask them when you see them. I know you wanna know about Justin's relationship with Ms. Spears. But that can't be the only question you are going to ask them. Right?" Beth said trying to change the mood.
"Of course not I am going to ask about what they are going to do after this tour! Now hold on Lance is talkin ya'll." I said.
"Girl don't even try to be southern. Your from Michigan for gods sake!" Sam said.
"Shh!" I said trying to pay attetion!
He was just saying that the tour has a lot of specail effects and videos at the end of the songs.
"Look do you all wanna go out tonight? I feel like leaving. Plus I'm buying."Beth said.
"Well if your buying I'm game." Sam said.
"Well any idea's where to go?" I asked.
"How about the most expenisive place in town!" Sam said. "Just kidding!"
"How about we go to Adam's?" I suggested.
"That's fine with me!" They both said in unision. Off we went to Adam's!
"You guys I just remebered the meet and greet is in two days! Oh my god!" I said, kind of screaming.
"Chill ok. So its not like you are the first to ever get their autographs and have them answer some stupid questions for you." Sam repiled.
"Listen, If it was Green day or something you would be like this to! Plus do you have you ever met Green-Day?" I retaliated.
"Well I have to go you guys I have to work tomorrow and we all know how Mrs.Jefferson is. If you aren't prepared you're fired!," I said,"Thank you so much Beth!"
"No problem." She said as she was pulling her curly brown hair in a pony tail. It looked cute with her red tank top and black leather pants. I walked out of there kind of relieved that Sam and I would stop arguing about this! It is pretty sad we are agruing about people we don't even know!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=10013