The Dance by luvlancebass4ever



Summary: Bethany goes to a Garth Brooks concert. She meets an amazing guy there. They could keep their eyes off each other! After that night they started dating for 2 years. Do they live happily ever after or does his career get in the way.
Rating: PG
Categories: Short Stories
Characters: Lance Bass
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 10/30/05
Updated: 11/03/05


The Dance by luvlancebass4ever
Chapter 1: I Wanna Go!!!!!
Author's Notes:

"But mom I really wanna go! This is Garth's last tour!"I screamed at my mother Joyce.
"Look we have somewhere else to be that night Bethany. I can't cancel these plans!" My mother said tying not to lose her temper.
"Here's a good question. Why do I have to go?" I snapped. " I mean it's for your job not mine last time I checked. Which was that long ago believe it or not. Plus you go to work everyday. Garth Brooks is having his last tour. Unlike Cher he doesn't have 50 of those. Plus it will be the last time he will be in Mississippi." I said trying to get a breath in.
"Bethany you know it is very important for me to keep my good impression on my boss." Mom said.
"Well then tell your boss your daughter did a tragic death because she could go to Garth Brooks last concert!" I said not ready to give up anytime soon.
"You want to go that badly uh?" She asked.
"Yes mom this means the world to me." I siad.
"Well I am sorry you can't go." she said.
"You that story I said you can tell your boss." I said.
"Yes."
"Well you wouldn't have been lying!" I said running down the hall to my room in tears.
"Bethany!"
I slammed my door really loud.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=10064