Love Can Kill by Sindi



Summary: My first short story I really hope you enjoy it. Kiesha has everything she could want even the man of your dreams but she turns and stops loving. Please Please Review!
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Short Stories
Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama, Romance, Supernatural
Warnings: violence/death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 12/27/05
Updated: 09/02/06


Love Can Kill by Sindi
Chapter 1: Love Can kill
Author's Notes:

That was my life, to be loved by my true love, but I denied it I denied him for loving me, why, because I was ignorant, I was young and I gave up. I hated him I turned on him making it easier for when he gave up telling me he loved me an sooner I hoped he wouldn’t care and tell me that he didn’t love me anymore. I thought I could have better but when you find your one true love there is no one else and you become bitter, so bitter you let yourself walk out to sea.


‘Kiesha baby I'm home’ Justin shouted entering our house

Too late

As usual he began to play music through the house he checked the kitchen a smile on his face as he noticed the 3-course meal that was left for him he saw the message that simply said enjoy

Remember

He lifted the covers smiling at his favourite all time meal
‘Damn she never cooks something like this unless…’ he raced up the stairs stopping taking his time to catch his breath.

He gazed at the bed but there was no one he didn’t bother to check the rest of the rooms a feeling telling him she wasn’t in the house, he noticed the towel and shoes on the patio outside, she wanted it in the open he thought, he ran down the steps skipping a couple.

Don’t be mad

He walked slowly outside smoothing his hair he licked his fore finger and little finger an bought them to his face and smoothed his eyebrows.

Here it comes

He searched round him for his soon to be wife until his deep blue eyes landed on something he wished he never would see.

He rushed to our beach the sand flicking his eyes making them water not just from the pain...
Kiesha he cried jumping into the water, and dragged my cold wet body back to the beach

‘Kiesha baby please’ he begged over and over again as he tried to bring her back to life. He used the back of his hand to wipe away the tears from his eyes his heart breaking down slowly he could feel pain like no other as his mind, heart, body and soul lost its source of power.

‘Kiesha why did you do this’ her mothers words echoed round her in the white room
‘Mom where are you’ I cried reaching out
‘In your heart’ she whispered and that’s when she reappeared

‘Mom’ I cried teas springing down my face as I hugged her tightly.
‘Kiesha how could you?’ she said her voice somehow harsh
‘It wasn’t meant to hurt, he wasn’t mean to try and be with me’
‘Lucky his clown friend arrived’

‘You've always been there haven’t you’
‘Always but not recently you weren’t my daughter anymore’
‘But mom it was like you didn’t listen when I begged I felt alone I couldn’t hear your caring words’

‘Kiesha you are strong and always have been my words were guidelines I gave you the love you have and you turned from it so I wasn’t there’.

‘What happens’
‘You die’ she answered crying herself
‘Cant I go back I'm sorry’ I whimpered wanting desperately to be with Justin
‘Its too late’
‘Mom I don’t want to go so quickly’

‘You should've thought of that Kiesha’ my moms words harsh but true
‘Its okay Kiesha I'm here’ I held my moms hand and looked back to my darling Justin and I couldn’t I couldn’t go yet.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=10706