My Life Is Not Perfect by monijt1



Summary:

Many people think from me being Justin Timberlake, that i live a great life. Well guess what?, i don't. Come see the Heart-breaks, the Struggles, and the Great times in my life.

*please review*

you can also go to my life is not perfect site: http://ilwu4ever.unspoken-pleasures.net/mlinp/mlinp.html


Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama
Warnings: sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 01/31/06
Updated: 02/07/06


My Life Is Not Perfect by monijt1
Chapter 1: Prologue
Author's Notes: I know this is a stupid introduction, but the story will get better.

Prologue:

March 20, 2004

 There I was "Mr. Timberlake" laying on the couch.  Wondering why  everyone thinks my life is perfect. Is it  because I have millions of dollars? Well it's not. And I am so tired of all these rumors about me getting marry, and blah blah blah.  I just wish people would stop worrying about my life. 

"Baby, I'm home." Cameron said.

"Did you have fun shopping?" I asked as I gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

"Yes I did, but  as usual stalkers was on my butt."

"That's not a surprise." I laughed.

 Cameron and I  have been going out for a couple of months  now. I'll have to say that . . . I love her. I know you're like "how do you love her, she's to old for you."  Well, lets just said that age is nothing but  a number, and Cameron and I have so much in common. We both like to laugh. We like the same music, and we are both loving acting In movies.

But nobody likes me and Cameron being together. They say that she's ‘too immature' and that they rather for me to marry britney.  Britney's the reason why I with Cameron. If britney didn't cheat on me, we could  still be together today. Well I guess everything don't go as you plan them to go.

"Are we still planning  to go to Hawaii on Saturday?"  Cameron asked, interrupted my thoughts.   

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, Brian asked me if I would to go to the hospital with him."

Brian is her ‘best friend in the whole wide world'. He's a nice guy, but it's something about him that is strange.

"Who goes to the doctors on Saturdays?" I asked.

"I don't know, but  he has an appointment at 1:15 P.M.."  

"So . . . "

"So, I was wondering if you mind me going with to his doctors?"

I gave her a crazy look. How in the world is she gonna cancel our plans to take someone to the doctors?

"Can't he go by his self?"

"Yeah, but he asked me to go with him."

I sighed. "You can go with him."

She gave me a tight  hug. "Thank you Justin."

"Welcome." I said as I shook my head.



Two hours later I was in the entertainment room with some buddies of my.

"Justin are you and Cameron still going to Hawaii?" my nosey friend Ted asked.

"Nah, she have to take her friend Brian to the doctors." 

"Who goes to the doctors on Saturdays?" Ted asked.

"I don't know, but he asked Cameron to go with him."

"It looks like they want to go to Hawaii their selves." My other friend Tom laughed.

"Go to hell Tom." I yelled.

I didn't mean to yell. Just the thought of that made me get the chills.

"Whoa, calm down Jt. We all know Cameron won't cheat on you."

"You're right Tom, i'm sorry."

"But we all know that you will cheat on her." Ted said laughing along with Tom.

Why do I have friends that are so retarded? But they do have a point. I have plenty of thoughts of cheating on Cameron. I  Even had thoughts of trying to go back to britney.  But  I couldn't do it. Cause I know how it feels to get cheated on.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=10884