Trouble by Dramasarah2005



Summary:

Danielle became friends with the guys of NSYNC, and dated one which went horriby wrong. She thought introducing her friends to them would make things easier but she was wrong, fights with her best friend come up and new feelings she never knew she had...Please Review!!!


Rating: PG-13
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Group
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Warnings: adult language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 02/07/06
Updated: 02/21/07


Trouble by Dramasarah2005
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes: I don't know any guys of nsync

            Vanessa Deedra smiled as she walked into her apartment. “Hey girls” Vanessa said as she sat down next to her friends in the living room.

            “Hey Ness what’s up?” One of her roommates, Danielle, asked.

            “Nothing, but I wish you would tell me where were going tonight”

            “Oh come on V that would ruin the surprise” Jennifer smiled

            “What? You know too! This is not fair!!”

            “Well all I am going to tell you is that it’s a party, and its invitation only at one of my friends houses. It should be wicked fun, just get ready and whatever, and then we’ll go, it starts at 9”

            “Okay” Vanessa sighed and walked out of the room to get ready, not knowing that tonight was going to be one that she would see a different side of one of her best friends.

            By 9:30pm they pulled up to a large white house, that looked like it would cost a millions dollars. “You know someone who lives here?” Vanessa asked as they walked up to the house.

            “Yep” Was all Danielle said as she rang the doorbell and a couple seconds later a man with blondish, brown hair standing 5’11”.

            “Danielle!” He said hugging her and letting them in.

            “Hey Lance, these are my friends Jennifer and Vanessa. Girls this is Lance Bass, the friend I wanted you to meet” She smiled as their mouths hung up. “Girls, you’re drooling,” She laughed

            “Sorry, nice to meet you Lance” Vanessa said shaking his hand.

            “Yeah, nice to meet you” Jennifer said shaking his hand too.

            “Nice to meet you both. Um… everyone is, well, everywhere. Some of the guys are here D so you can say hi to them”

            “Thanks”

            “I’ll see you all later, I’ll be around” He said and waved as he ran to open the door again.

            They walked around the house trying to find people Danielle knew or recognized and finally found a couple people she knew.

            “Hey guys” Danielle said walking over to the group.

            “Dani!” They all said excited to see her.

            “How ya’ll been? Busy?” She asked

            “Oh yeah!” The guy with a shaved head said.

            “Hey D, whose your friends?” One of the guys asked

            “Oh sorry, this is Jennifer, and Vanessa” She said pointing to them “Girls this is JC, Justin, Steve, he’s joeys cousin, and Trace, whose Justin’s best friend” She said pointing at each of them, so they knew who was who. “Where is Joey tonight anyway?” She asked looking around

            “Who knows? I’m not his keeper” Steve said annoyed since everyone had been asking him all night

            “Oh,” She said not trying to press the matter any further.

            “Hey Danielle, can we talk for a minute?” JC asked taking her to the side.

            “Okay” She said a little uncomfortable. She knew what he wanted to talk about.

            “I’m sorry about what happened last month.” She could see the sincerity in his eyes but she didn’t want to see it. She would rather hate him with all her might instead of being nice to him.

            ***Flashback, one month prior***

            Danielle waited in a booth at the restaurant Dragon palace, for her boyfriend to show up. It had been a week since they had seen each other and she was getting anxious waiting for him. Plus, it was her birthday and that made it even more special. She checked her phone every couple minutes or so hoping he would show up. Finally after sitting in the restaurant for three hours she paid for what she had eaten and drank and left the restaurant angrily getting in her car. She dialed his number for the hundredth time and this time someone answered but it wasn’t him.

            “Hello?” A woman asked

            “Hello? Who is this?” Danielle asked as tears started to well up in her eyes. She didn’t want what she was thinking to be true.

            “This is Janet”

            “Are you JC’s girlfriend?” She asked closing her eyes as she waited for the answer.

            “Yeah, can I get him for you?”

            Tears rolled down her cheeks. “No, just tell him Danielle said that he’s an asshole” She said and hung up. “Damn it!” She screamed in the car hitting the stirring wheel. She put her head on the steering wheel and sat there just trying to breathe from crying so hard. She didn’t know what she was so upset about, it was only a three-month relationship but it still hurt. She picked up her cell phone about to dial her friends number when it started ringing. She sighed as the caller id read JC.

            “Hello?” She asked

            He could tell she was crying. “Danielle? I-I’m sorry. Janet thinks she’s my girlfriend, but she’s not, I swear. It’s only you.”

            She could hear Janet in the background laughing a little. “Fuck you JC!” She said and hung up. She dialed one of her good friends Lance Bass’ phone number.

            “Hello?” Lance asked

            “L-Lance its D-Danielle” She cried.

            “D, are you okay? You sound like your crying”

            “JC cheated on me!” She blurted out

            “What? He didn’t” He said turning off the tv so he could focus on the conversation.

            “Yes! With some girl named Janet!” She yelled, “I shouldn’t feel this bad Lance but I do. It sucks a lot!”

            “I can’t believe he would do something like that, that’s not like him at all” Lance said shaking his head even though she couldn’t see him. “You have to talk to him Danielle, that’s the only way to know what was going on”

            “I don’t want to know,” She said closing her eyes.

            “I’m sorry Danielle, I don’t know what else you can do”

            “I don’t know either. I guess I’m going to go home or something, I don’t plan on talking to JC for a while”

            “Alright, are you okay to drive?”

            “Yeah, thanks, I’ll talk to you later then”

            “Okay, bye, and Danielle?”

            “Yeah?”

            “Happy Birthday”

            “Thanks, bye Lance” She said and hung up. She finally started her car and headed home.

***End Flashback***

            “Its fine, I just didn’t mean anything to you at all. We were only together for three months it wasn’t like we were engaged or something” She shrugged. “But so you know, you ruined my birthdays, cause now I have this memory of you cheating on me, thanks!” She said as tears started to form again.

            “I’m sorry,” He said not looking at her.

            “God JC! Sorry won’t cut it anymore!” She yelled and pushed him out of the way and going to find Lance.

            “Where’d Danielle go?” Jen asked confused.

            Justin saw Danielle walk away after fighting with him. “JC and Danielle are not on real good terms right now, so she probably just finished yelling at him and wanted to get away.”

            “Oh” Jen said as she saw JC walk away. She caught Vanessa eyes and they gave each other a worried look.

 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=10896