Bad Remembrance by Jorie611



Summary: JC wants to release a solo album. Braelyn wants to continue to make a scene in the fashion world. They love one another, but with work and unexpected dilemmas, can they remember who or what they truly love.

Rating: PG
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Group, JC Chasez
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 03/29/06
Updated: 04/05/06


Bad Remembrance by Jorie611
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes: Please Review :)


“So what do you think?” JC asked Justin regarding a song JC had written.

“Dude, it sounds awesome. It definitely needs to go on your next album.” Justin answered.

“Thanks. I like it too.”

“So did you write it then for Miss Priss?” JC laughed and nodded.

“Yeah, but she’s not that prissy. A little sassy maybe. She’s my sweet Braelyn.” Justin rolled his eyes.

“C, you’re in love aren’t you?”

“You bet I am. Have you seen my girl in her bikini? WAIT, strike that. You shouldn’t be looking at my girl scantily clad. But you know she’s beautiful, sweet, and funny. Perfect for me.”

Justin laughed and smiled happily for his friend. “Well she is gonna die when you serenade her with this song.”

“I hope so. Yet, I kind of have a problem.” Justin looked at him curiously.

“What’s you’re problem?” JC nervously smiled.

“Well you know how I’m working on my new album , well I kind of haven’t told Braelyn that I’m doing it.”

“JC, what are you thinking? Why you hiding it from her?”

“Justin, you have to realize she has business to take care of for her biggest fashion show coming up and that means a lot of traveling is going to happen. If I tell her I’m working on my own project, she’ll feel guilty about me leaving it behind to come visit her and watch her fashion shows. Plus she knows I’ll end up touring once it’s released. Oh and there’s another catch.”

“What’s the catch?”

“I am signed on to do a song with Becca Danielson. You know that girl who just premiered on TRL a few months ago. Which means they’ll expect us to do a video or the song. Plus, Becca was one of Brae’s models for a show and she twisted Brae the wrong way.”

Justin took in all that his best friend said and felt overwhelmed himself.

“Well you need to tell her soon. I mean you have three songs all ready to go and all o your other concepts will come alive quickly. Plus if you must film a video with Becca, then Braels is going to find out and you want to be the one to tell her.” JC nodded in agreement. He also smiled at his friend’s affectionate name for his girlfriend.

“I know. It’s just I’d like her fashion show to go off without a hitch first. I mean she has to finish this line she’s working on and replace a few models.”

“Well just be smart about it. Well I need to go, but I’ll see you real soon.” Justin said and started walking upstairs with JC behind him.

JC opened the door for Justin. “Thanks for talking with me and listening to what I got so far. Later Justin.”

“No problem.” Justin said and walked out of the house.

JC walked into his kitchen to get some water, when there was a knock at his door. He thought maybe Justin forgot something. He walked out o the kitchen and went to open the door. He smiled when he was wrong. It was Braelyn!

“JC, I’m so glad you’re home baby.” Braelyn said pulling him tightly against her.

“Well, hi to you too sweetie. What’s up?” JC said enjoying her embrace.

“ I just had a really bad time at work and one of my models just quit and I have to come up with a name for my new line and I haven’t had breakfast or lunch and I am so tired and I was missing your sweet face and craving your lips and losing my mind all together.” Braelyn rambled off barely breathing.

JC laughed. “Now is at all?”

“I think so.”

“Well I can help you with one thing.” Braelyn smiled innocently.

“Oh whatever could it be?”

“You said you were craving my lips, so it’s only right to do this.” JC replied and kissed her so sweet and passionately Braelyn felt sparks go through her.

“You make a girl forget all her problems when you kiss her like that.” JC laughed and showed her to the couch.

“It’s part of my charm. You should know that by now.” Braelyn laughed.

“Charming?! Oh that’s definitely you Chasez. That’s what won me over.” JC started tickling her and laughing uncontrollably.

“Jace, stop it! Jace, it hurts.” Braelyn yelled. JC continued his assault on her.

“Not until you say the words.”

“What words?”

“I love JC. He’s the coolest guy ever and he rocks my world.” Braelyn thought he’d lost his mind.

“OH NO! NO WAY IN HELL! NOPE!”

“Please.”

“I love Justin. He’s the hottest guy ever and he rock’s me harder than JC.” Braelyn said devilishly.

That was enough to make JC stop. “What did you just say? I swear you mixed up those names.” Braelyn chuckled.

“Hey, you stopped tickling me. That’s all that matters.” JC wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her neck.

“Now be a nice girl and say what you really mean.”

“Okay, okay, JC is the coolest and hottest guy ever and no one compares to him. I love you Jace.” He smiled.

“I love you too, Braelyn.”

“So you want to go out tonight and help me figure out my dilemma?”

“Of course, I have to feed you and take care of you. You’re my rock.” Braelyn smiled and turned to kiss him.

“How’d I get so lucky to have you , Jace?”

“I should be the one asking that question.”


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=10973