Down The Hall by Sindi



Summary: Poppy tells her story about how she became the new Poppy. Not just because of him, but becuase of the world it takes alot to hurt Poppy but just down the hall changed who Poppy used to be.
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Group, Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: adult language, drug/alcohol abuse, sexual situations, smut/erotica, violence/death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 05/04/06
Updated: 06/26/06


Down The Hall by Sindi
Chapter 1: The Change
Author's Notes: I really hope you like it it's more sad than my other ones much more sad. PLease review this! I again hope you enjoy.

He treated me as if I was nothing, he treated me the way everyone else treated me the way I was but not who I am now. I'm different I've changed he changed me for the better and the worst for him and everyone else.

The shit he put me through was harsh, but the hardest to bear wasn’t the slap or the shove but the sting of the words. One time was all it took, one time. The words oh the words felt like fire like bit by bit flesh by flesh he ripped from my body.  

Maybe after reading this you probably think I'm a nut case on crack whatever like he never did anything wrong. I maybe a young 19 but I understand I know who and what he really is. Hell yeah I probably contributed to that but that gave him no right whatsoever to do what he did to me last night.

I'm telling you the truth the truth about that happens in the queen bedroom down the hall from his the nights I became bitchy and bitter.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=11034