Half Of Me Is You by Jorie611



Summary: Well it is a JC story with him as a daddy. There are bound to be surprises on the way. Just read it!

Rating: PG starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: JC Chasez
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 07/12/06
Updated: 07/25/06


Half Of Me Is You by Jorie611
Chapter 1: Chapter 1 : Perfect Bliss
Author's Notes: I came up with a cool idea, but just want to see first if anyone seems interested in reading more.


Chapter 1 : Perfect Bliss


"Samantha, don't throw those blocks!" Kelsey called out to her little girl seeing her create a mess and almost hit her younger sister.

Samantha, or affectionately known as Sami, looked at her mother with a pout.

"I do nothing, mommy."

"Uh uh, little girl. Don't play innocent with me."

"I just playing."

"Well you shouldn't throw blocks. You know better than that." Samantha dropped the blocks she had in her hand and then took a seat in her mother's lap on the floor. Kelsey was sitting indian-style.

Kelsey wrapped her arms around her daughter. "Oh Sami, I love you."

Sami turned her head to look at her mother. "I wuv you too, mommy."

Kelsey felt a huge grin take over her face and continued smiling as she felt her other daughter at her side.

"Sissy wants sit too." Sami said seeing her younger sister trying to take up part of Kelsey's lap.

"I see that, baby. Move over a little bit so we can let her sit on my lap too."

Sami complied with her mother and then Kelsey reached out for her almost one year old daughter and safely seated her next to Sami in her lap.

"Oh my precious, Scout." Kelsey said and placed a kiss on her baby's head.

Scout made some babbling noises and looked at her mother mischievously.

"You look so much like daddy. Your blue eyes are so beautiul just like his."

Scout started wiggling and then pulled a piece of Kelsey's dark, raven-shaded hair.

"Ouch, baby. Don't pull mommy's hair." Kelsey said and slid her hair out of Scout's grasp. Sami chuckled.

"She pull your hair mommy."

"I know, Sami. I know. It wasn't nice of her, but she's just a baby so I can't be mad with her. Plus she can't help being mischievous like daddy."

"Mommy?"

"What Sami?"

"I have bwue eyes wike daddy?"

Kelsey smiled. "No baby. You have nice chocolate brown eyes like me. You're mommy's baby."

"I not daddy's baby?" Sami asked on the verge of tears. Kelsey realized Sami didn't understand that not having her father's eyes didn't make her any less his daughter.

"Sami, please don't cry. You ARE daddy's girl too. It's just you look more like me and act more like me, just like Sissy looks and acts more like daddy. You're still daddy's little girl no matter what. He loves you."

Sami didn't cry, but rather smiled. "REALLY!?"

"Yes, really."

"Yay! I wuv daddy."

"I know, baby. I do too."

"He come home?"

Kelsey stopped Scout's roaming hands from going to her hair again and then smiled at Sami.

"Yeah, he should be home really soon. So we need to give you and Sissy a bath before bedtime."

"Is it bedtime?"

"Very soon. So let's leave the playroom and go to the bathroom. Mommy needs to clean you two and then it's time for sweet dreams.

Samantha smiled and seemed okay with her mommy's answer. Kelsey watched Sami stand up off of her lap and then she began to put Scout in her arms to pick her up, when the door downstairs opened and then closed.

"Sami, stay here in the playroom and watch your sister. Mommy is going downstairs for just a second."

Sami nodded and then Kelsey looked at her two young girls once more before heading downstairs.



Kelsey got to the end of the staircase and was greeted with a million dollar smile.

"Hey sweetie." JC said as he took a few steps towards her and wrapped her into a hug. Then he kissed her forehead.

"Hey honey. I'm glad you're home. It was a long day without you." Kelsey said smiling and happily still in her husband's arms.

"I couldn't wait to get home. I was drowning in stuff to take care of today."

"But it went well?" JC nodded and then leaned in to kiss her lips. Kelsey felt his lips crush into hers and enjoyed the touch. It was like electicity passed through them everytime they kissed and hit them with a buzz of love and desire.

Kelsey pulled away from him a moment later to get some air and licked her now swollen lips. JC looked at her and smiled.

"You taste so good and your lips were made for mine. I love you, Kelsey."

"I love you too, Josh."

JC leaned in for another kiss, but this time just a quick peck. Then he and Kelsey pulled out of one another's embrace as JC wore a quizzical expression on his face.

"Where are the girls?"

"They are upstairs in the playroom. I was actually going to just take them into the bathroom because it's bath time."

JC raised his eyebrows. "Bath time. Does that mean I get a bath too?

Kelsey chuckled.

"Nope sorry, but you aren't a little girl." JC playfully pouted.

"But I'm a dirty boy. I need a bath."

"Well you are a dirty boy, but not the kind of dirty I'm thinking of."

JC chuckled. "Hey now, I wasn't trying to insinuate anything."

"Uh uh, sure. Don't tell me you're going to spend a whole day at Jive and then come home and not have dirty ideas to make a reality with your wife."

JC laughed. "Oh sweetie, you're funny. But you're right. All day long all I could do was dream about sex with you."

Kelsey playfully punched his arm. "Don't be using your song on me, even if it is true."

"Sorry, I'll try to not recite any more of my songs tonight."

Kelsey smiled and ran her hand through his chestnut-brown hair to smooth down a piece that had been missed by gel.
She made a yucky face when she felt how much gel her hand had just gone though.

"What?" JC asked amused.

"Well after the girls have bath time, you are having shower time cause you over-gelled your hair today. You need to wash it out."

JC laughed. "Oh I'm sorry, I was in a hurry and just slathered it on before running down the stairs and out the door."

"I don't care. You are having shower time and that's final."

"Will you join me?"

"Sorry, but I got up this morning and took a shower in a hurry before the girls needed me."

JC's jaw dropped at her response and then his eyes just twinkled with amusement.

"Oh Kelsey, I love you and your sassiness too."

"Good, because it's a package deal. Can't have me without the sass."

JC smiled and put his arm around her waist.

"We need to go give the girls a bath. Let's go upstairs. I missed the girls terribly today."

Kelsey smiled and they walked up the stairs together.



"Daddy!" Samantha called out as soon as JC appeared in the playroom.

"Hey sweetheart." he said and knelt down so he could hug her.

She ran into his arms and squeezed him to death. "I wuv you so much."

"I love you too, Sami." JC said and kissed her forehead.

"Someone else is eager to see you too." Kelsey said watching from the door frame.

JC turned his head and saw Scout taking itty bitty steps to get to him. He smiled and chills still ran through him , as it had only been two weeks since Scout first walked without any assistance.

"Hey, baby. Come here , Scout." he said as she came within arms length of him.

Sami moved out of the way to free her daddy's arms for her sister.

Scout reached JC's open arms and exclaimed, "Da da!"

"Yes, daddy's here." JC said and hugged her close to his chest.

Scout squirmed and her little hand touched his cheek.

"What are you doing little girl? Feeling daddy's cheek for stubble?"

"Subble?" said Scout confused.

JC smiled and touched her little hand that was still on his cheek.

"I love you, Scout. So very much."

"Wuv Da da."

JC smiled even bigger and then picked her up and stood.

"It bath time, now?" Sami asked looking at JC.

"Yeah, baby. Mommy and I are giving you and Scout a bath." JC answered as his eyes met Kelsey's.

Kelsey smiled because it had been a little while since the two of them had been able to jointly wash the girls.




Sami and Scout were splashing around and getting a lot of water on their parents.

JC chuckled seeing how wet his wife's shirt was. He could now see through it, as it was a white t-shirt.

"Kelsey, this isn't a wet t-shirt contest." he joked looking at her.

Kelsey looked down and noticed what he had chuckled over.

"Thanks for telling me, but it was all your little baby's fault."

"My baby? Scout?"

"Yes, Scout." JC looked at her rather amused.

"Oh is she my baby, just because she gets a little crazy in the bathtub?"

Kelsey nodded. "And she is crazy and silly all the time like her daddy."

"She misshivous like you. Mommy said." Sami commented into her parent's conversation.

"Mischievous?" JC asked for clarification looking at Kelsey.

"Yes, mischievous. That's what I said."

JC laughed. "You hear that, Scout. Mommy isn't saying nice things about you and I. She thinks we're causing mischief around here."

Kelsey rolled her eyes.

Scout cotinued splashing and flung water at Kelsey.

"Yeah, splash her." JC said smiling.

"Scout, stop baby. I'm sorry. I know you can't help it if you got your daddy's crazy and troublemaking genes."

"At least she doesn't have your sassiness. At least I hope she doesn't." Kelsey hit him in the arm.

"Mommy, no hit daddy!" Sami yelled

"I didn't."

"You hit daddy."

"You did hit me." JC said agreeing with his daughter.

"Say sowwy."

Kelsey almost wanted to laugh, but held it in. " I'm sorry"

"Apology accepted." JC said grinning.

"Me happy now."

"I'm glad. Now let's stop playing around and wash your hair. I'll do your hair, Sami and daddy will finish Scout. We need to get you girls in bed."

Sami yawned and Kelsey grabbed the shampoo bottle to wash Sami's hair. Luckily, her daughter seemed okay with the idea and was pretty tired.

JC squirted some baby shampoo in his hand and lathered it on Scout's little head that had a pretty thin layer of hair that was the same shade as JC's.

Kelsey and JC got their daughters fully cleaned and shampoo rinsed out of the hair. They dried their two little daughters off and put them into their pajamas.


Then the whole family went into Samantha's princess themed bedroom to tuck her in.

Kelsey pulled the bed covers down for Sami and helped her get under them.

JC was holding Scout, and bent down to kiss Sami's forehead after her head hit her pillow.

"Sweet dreams, Sami. I love you." he said.

"I wuv you too. And sissy too." Sami said.

"What about me?" Kelsey said on the other side of the bed.

"I wuv you too, mommy."

"I'm glad because I love you so much baby."

JC smiled as he watched is wife kiss his older daughter's forehead.

Then Kelsey, JC, and Scout left Sami's room to let her fall alseep and also put Scout to bed as well.


"Look,baby. We're in your nursery. It's time to go nighty night." JC said when they entered Scout's room.

Kelsey moved her stuffed animals that were in the crib and moved the bars higher up. Since Scout was now walking, they didn't dare chance her trying to walk out of her crib.

JC slowly layed her down in the crib and smiled. Kelsey smiled too and they both looked down at her side by side.

"She's so beautiful. I can't believe she's walking now and she'll be a 1 year old very very soon. I swear she came home with us just yesterday."JC said admiring his daughter.

"I know, Josh. I think she and Sami have kept us so busy that the time just flew by."

"Flew by, it did."

"Now, let's leave her to sleep. She is only going to be one, not sixteen yet. Plus you are a dirty boy. You need your shower and we need to go to bed ourselves."

JC smiled. "Yeah, come on Kels."

She took his hand and they left Scout to have sweet baby dreams.



Kelsey was lying in bed and in her pajamas. She was under the covers and looking at a magazine. She heard the shower still going and hoped JC would be done any second. She was tired and she knew he was as well. Sleep time wasn't just important to their daughters.

JC turned the shower off and got out. He dried himself off and slipped on a pair of boxers. Then he marched on out of the bathroom and towards the bed. He smiled seeing Kelsey having trouble keeping her eyes open.

"Don't fall asleep on me just yet." JC said.

Kelsey opened her eyes wide and smiled. She also admired her husband's bare body that still had some water clinging to it.

"Come on. Get in bed. I don't have time for you to just stand there."

JC chuckled. He got in the bed on his side and snuggled up against her.

"Mmm. I love feeling you next to me." Kelsey said and squeezed him close.

"Me too."

"Ready to turn off our lamps?"

"In just a sec. I have to tell you something I noticed this morning."

"What is it, Josh?"

"As I went to get in my car this morning, I noticed this sign in the front lawn of the house across the street."

"What kind of sign?"

"A For Sale sign. I guess we'll be getting new neighbors, once it sells."

"Oh, but I like the McCarthy's. They just leave us alone and don't care that you're JC Chasez."

JC chuckled.

"I know. I feel the same way."

"I hope the new neighbors will have little kids like us. It would be nice for the girls to have other kids to play with. As long as they are nice and not acting shady cause we're the Chasezes, then I'll be fine with it."

"Yeah, nice neighbors with little kids. That sounds good."

JC turned his lamp off and then Kelsey reached over to her nightstand and did the same.

"Goodnight Kelsey. I love you."JC said as he pulled her close to him.

"Goodnight Josh. I love you too." Kelsey said and sighed contently to be able to fall asleep in his arms.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=11130