Struggle off the streets by _Girl In Tha Mirror_



Summary: A ghetto 22 year old stripper meets a hometown country boy. They slowly fall into a relationship, but can these two opposites stay together and stay strong through struggles and hardships?
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake, Unknown
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: adult language, drug/alcohol abuse, sexual situations, violence/death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 08/07/06
Updated: 09/14/06


Struggle off the streets by _Girl In Tha Mirror_
Chapter 1: Prologue
Author's Notes: This is just a prologue to give you a taster of what the story is about before i write the first chapter.

JUSTIN'S POV

I sit and smile as a stripper grinds herself up against me for my lapdance. She's got long black hair, slightly wavy, and dark chocolate coloured skin. Chunky gold seems to be hanging from various parts of her body. Her ears, her neck, her stomach, her fingers...

There seems to be something about her that i can't quite put my finger on, but a part of me is saying she's the one. I laugh silently at my thought. Could i really be falling for a stripper? After one night?

 


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=11169