Breaking Free by Sindi



Summary:

My man always said I was creative, cool title eh? Alright alright summary. Drumroll please. This is the story of how Justin and Jeniqua met. Ta dah! There happy, NO? damn you...joking joking, jeez. Come on the title holds alot of information you know.

 Just read the story and review like good nice authors and readers and reviewers you are I appreciate them on this story of mine well of Justin and Jeniqua but I need help before I give it to them.


Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: adult language, drug/alcohol abuse, sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 10/02/06
Updated: 10/16/06


Breaking Free by Sindi
Chapter 1: Very Odd Prologue
Author's Notes: Okay guys this is the work of me and my friend. There is a voice in our heads which makes us write this please try understand. I've never done this sort of thing before so please leave me comments and great criticism.

I don't think it's appropriate yet to introduce myself yet. So you're going to have to wait. Don't worry I come into the story not to far. Hmm calmness around me. So yeah why am I writing this because this is the most freaking damn unique love story I've ever come across. Never do I think I will have the honour of being graced buy such wonderful people. And I do mean wonderful.

Ooo keep mouth shut, mouth shut, I'm no good at being quiet and telling the story like it should, hell no I ruin everything. Surprises, cliff hangers. I'm terrible. But I will keep stchum is that how you spell it basically I'll hush. Or tell the story like I should. Oh dear I'm, blabbing my man always says I do that when I want to say something but just cant. That's how I'm feeling.

Oh stop I, me, this, that, it isn't about me I'm telling a story, hmm shall I cut all this hmm Microsoft Word shall I...No well let's call this the Very odd prologue. Shall we? hey paper clip man up there. * Tap tap*

 Please leave comment.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=11265