Come down to me by krissilee



Summary: Alexa, moves to Tennessee and finds thia beautiful guy, named Justin, will she ever tell him how she feels or will she reject her feels and move on?
Rating: PG-13
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake
Genres: Romance
Warnings: adult language, sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 10/28/06
Updated: 10/29/06


Come down to me by krissilee
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes:

Chapter 1 

 

“Mom, I don’t want to move!” I protested while my mom puts the rest of my stuff in a box

“I’m sorry but you know that we can’t live here anymore.” My mom said trying to clam me down.

“Why can’t Jon move up here with us?” I whined

“Alexa, we have been through this, its best if we move, you know, to help us move on with your dad.” My mom sounded softer. With a smile “a fresh start is what we need”

 

“Urgh!!!”FINE”

 

Hi! I’m Kristina Alexandra Marcus but everyone calls me Alexa. I’m 17 and I’m starting my senior year, in Tennessee. My mom is getting married to her second husband Jon.  I don’t want to move to Tennessee, all my friends are here in North Carolina, and basically my whole life. Now, I have to meet new people I get really nervous around new people. I’m not what you would call the popular girl.   I’m just waitin to get out of high school so I can go to Harvard or Brown. I want to be a lawyer, and I have it all planned out, but now I’m moving to Tennessee. GREAT! I haven’t even met Jon yet and I already hate him.  My father died 2 years ago, brain tumor, my mom has gone on many dates before but she never went passed the first date, but she’s been dating Jon for 7 months.  I think it’s too early, but it’s her decision I’m behind her 100% even though I don’t like it.

 

“Alexa, you should be packing your suit case” my mom yelled from Lizzie’s room.

I groaned and started where I left off

 

Lizzie is my 15 year old sister she’s starting her sophomore year in high school she’s excited about moving, she a “popular” girl.  It makes me sick.

 

“Alexa, like can you help me, I can’t find my pink AE shirt” Lizzie whined

 

“Okay and this is my problem how?” I said really annoyed by her

 

“Well help me find it, I want to look good for Tennessee” She smiled

 

“Well can’t help you their I don’t wear your clothes”

 

The phone rang saving me from my little sister

 

“Hello” I answered

 

“Hey Lexie”

 

“Hey Kellie, what’s up?

 

“Well I was just wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me, Kelsey, and Joanne for your last night in the good old NC”

 

“Hmm let me ask”

 

“Mom, can I go with Kellie and the girls out to dinner.” I yelled out of my room

 

“Yea, that’s fine, just be back around 10, you still have packing to do.” She answered me

 

“Kell, I can go what time?”

 

“I’ll be there around 6ish”

 

“Okay sounds great I can’t wait” I smiled and hung up the phone

 

In looked at the clock and it was 5 so that’s gives me an hour. “Great”

 

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and turned the radio on and started singing in the shower to Babyface

     

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=11302