Undeniable by xLoveSoundsx



Summary:

if anybody remembers the story of justin and dee, (the stripper) this is sort of a follow on. Me and my stepsis, the author of the story stopped writing so i thought id carry it on lol. Basically, this is a few months later when Justin and Dee have a son together.


Rating: PG-13 starstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: adult language, sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 11/12/06
Updated: 11/12/06


Undeniable by xLoveSoundsx
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes:

"I'm pregnant," she whispered, her voice mellow and her head hung down, staring at her knees and fidgeting with her finger nails. I dropped the vaccum on the floor and walked over to my kind of, sort of girlfriend and sat down on the edge of the bed, almost in a trance.It took several minutes for me to actually take in what she had said. It came out of nowhere. I knew there was something going on a few days ago, but never something like this.

"Is it.....mi".

"Yes, Its Yours." she interupted. It wasnt as if we were serious or anything like that, i couldnt be too sure of weather of not she'd slept with other men. We were just having fun. Maybe saying this to her was a little insensitive of me, and a little offensive to her, but i honestly didnt know how else to react.

"I....I dont understand. You cant be, i mean, we..."

"Ive took three pregnancy tests and its been confirmed by the doctors, what more do you want Justin?" I looked closely into her eyes, remaining silent, i wasnt even going to answer that question.

The story replayed over and over in my head whilst i stared into my sons eyes, tears trickling from his sore, red eyes down to his cold, sticky cheeks. And I wondered what I would do without him.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=11319