Invisible Feeling by May



Summary: What happens when the life you've created for yourself suddenly seems worthless? What if everyone around you acted as though you suddenly didn't exist? JC Chasez's life was perfect. He was well known all around the world, with more money than people could hope to have in a lifetime. So what was missing? What happens when everything falls to pieces? When he finally finds the person who seems to make it worth while, will he still have that invisible feeling?

Rating: PG-13
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: JC Chasez, Lance Bass
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: adult language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 12/06/06
Updated: 12/06/06


Invisible Feeling by May
Chapter 1: Chapters 1-10
Author's Notes: Ashley and I wrote this over the course of 2 years so, in my opinion, the beginning is pretty bad and slow. But it gets better as it goes, I promise.

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"We've already gone like two weeks ago!" She tried reasoning with her friend. But to no avail. She wasn't giving up that easy.

"Cassy, we have to go. You have to go."

"And why's that?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Ashley thought about it for a second. How would she tell Cassy she had to go without actually telling her the real reason as to why? Shrugging she answered simply, "You need to get out of the house. Besides, what else are you going to do tonight? And you can keep your good friend company." Ashley threw her arm over Cassy's shoulder hoping she would just give up with the protesting and agree to go.

"Fine, I'll go. But just because I love you."

"Right, and it has nothing to do with the sexy man you have loved for years?"

"Absolutely not. I'm over that phase."

"Mmhmm." The girls burst out laughing as they walked out of the apartment.
Ashley was grateful Cassy agreed to go. She didn't know what would happen if she didn't. What would she have done? What would she have told him?

~*~

"Wow, this place is small. I was expecting at least a little bigger place." Cassy said, looking around the small club. So she had been club hopping around the city of Buffalo before, but this place just took the cake for smallest club of the world. The stage was a lot more small and intimate too. Being just a few inches off the ground.

"Yeah. I think he said he wanted a more intimate setting with his fans than anything Nsync had ever had. Or that he had before." Ashley explained.

"I guess that makes sense."

Cassy and Ashley made their way to the stage to find seats. Lucky for them there were still a few right on the corner of the stage. They would definitely be touching the man tonight.
As soon as the man came out on stage, Cassy knew something was up with him. He just seemed a little off. It was as if his whole heart and soul wasn't being put into the performance like it usually was. Cassy had seen him perform live enough times to know that when Jc Chasez was on stage, nothing else in the world mattered. So what was wrong? Ashley kind of had some knowledge on the jist of Jc's problems, but Cassy had to find out for herself if she wanted to know badly enough.

"If only I could meet him." Cassy thought to herself. "Then maybe I could stand a chance at him telling me what was bothering him."

Suddenly Jc turned his attention to Cassy. She noticed how surprised he seemed to be upon laying eyes on her.

Yeah, right. Jc Chasez, international pop star shocked to see Cassandra Tonaus, a nobody to him? She could only dream it.

The concert had ended and Cassy was ready to leave when she felt someone grab her arm.

"Oh, you decided to come back and join me did you?"

"Sorry Cass. I just didn't know Kerri was going to be here and I haven't seen her in forever!"

"Yeah yeah. You ready?"

"Actually, no. And you shouldn't be either." Cassy looked at her friend curiously. "Why not?" All
she wanted to do was go home and think about possible reasons as to why Jc was seemingly off.
And Ashley was standing in the way of that.

"Because we have backstage passes."

"We do?" Ashley laughed at her shocked friend.

"We do. Now come on." Ashley grabbed Cassy's arm and led her to the burly guard back by the
stage.

Ok, so this night just kept getting better and better. Cassy wishes for something, it came true.
They were going backstage to meet Jc Chasez. But wasn't this usually done before the show? Oh
well. Why question it? Now, if only Cassy could get Jc to confide in her and tell her what had
been bothering him all night.

The guard led the two girls into the dressing room where they would be spending some quality
time with Jc and once he saw that they were ok in there, he left to take his stance outside the
door once again.

Ashley hugged Jc hello first and they exchanged a few friendly words. Then he turned to Cassy.
Ok, so all of her logic about it being entirely impossible to get lost in one's eyes at first sight just
flew out the window. So much mystery was hidden behind those blue shields called eyes. Cassy
would make it her mission to find out just what the mystery of Jc Chasez was.

Cassy was so caught up in her thoughts, it barely registered when he spoke to her. "I was hoping
you'd make it, Cassy."

Cassy's brow furrowed in confusion. "Huh?" Oh nice going Cassy. The man speaks to you and all
you can do is speak that sorry excuse of a word? Great. She scolded herself.

The truth was, he knew who she was? She had listened to his and Ashley's conversation and not
once had she heard a thing about her, or her name being uttered. So what was going on? And
how did this gorgeous man know her?


CHAPTER 1

"What you doing?" The giddy roommate asked, jumping on Cassy's bed.

"Jeez Ashley! Give me a friggin heart attack why don't you?"

Ashley laughed as Cassy tried to catch her breath from the scare. She hadn't even realized Ashley
had come home already, let alone was she prepared for her to jump on the bed. She was too
wrapped up in her thoughts and the papers she was supposed to be looking over.

"Sorry." Ashley didn't finish until she had scooted her butt all the way back to the headboard of
the queen size bed. "So what you doing tonight?"

"I don't know." Cassy shrugged. How was she supposed to know? She was almost done looking
through the papers her boss gave her every night to work on and she couldn't stop thinking
about the night prior. Was it all a dream? Taking one quick look at the card on her nightstand she
again realized, no. It all in fact did happen to her. Cassy and Ashley truly did spend the majority
of the night with Jc Chasez. But that's not what got to her. What got to her was the fact that he
knew her. When Cassy had questioned how he had gotten his knowledge of her, he simply pulled
out a manila folder and handed it to the confused young woman sitting across from him on the
couch. Inside she found all the letters she had written him when she was a few years younger,
and a diehard fan of his.

~FLASHBACK~

"I can't believe you kept all of these things. Or that you even received them."

"I got everything you sent me. Your words really helped me through some tough times I was
having."

Cassy searched Jc's eyes for some insincerity. But all she found was the genuine truth.

"How did what I said in those letters help you? I wrote those like three or four years ago."

"They helped me because you were going through the same things I was."

Her clouded hazel eyes became clear and suddenly it all made sense to her.

"But you have everything."

"Or so it seems." Jc's eyes dropped to the floor and Ashley knew Cassy had figured it out.

~END FLASHBACK~

"I know what you want to do."

"And what's that miss know-it-all?"

Cassy crossed her arms over chest as she rolled her eyes at Ashley.

"Oh come on! It's so obvious. You keep on looking at the card. He wants you to call him. So do
it."

"But what would I say, Ash?"

Ashley stood in front of her friend on her knees and looked into her eyes.

"It doesn't matter." She leaned over and picked up Cassy's cordless phone and the card Jc had given her. "He's only going to be in town for two more nights. Make the best of them. You know you want to."

Cassy looked from her friend's sincere eyes to the objects dangling from her fingers. Sighing in defeat, she decided she really did want to call him. Truth have it, she could never get enough of that man and his soothing voice.

"Ok." Taking the phone and the card with Jc's cell phone number on it, she dialed and put the
phone up to her ear.

Taking a deep breath Cassy listened as she heard one ring...two rings...three..."Hello?"

"Hi, Jc?" It certainly didn't sound like him.

"Nope. Guess again." You know what? It sounded kind of like the jokester.

"Chris." She stated firmly.

"Ding ding ding!" He sounded as if he were a game buzzer. And this sounds like a girl I have not
yet had the pleasure of meeting."

"Always the smooth talker I see." Cassy laughed lightly, both at Chris and the girl giving her the
strange, questioning look. "Yep, that's me. So, you gonna tell me where Jc is and why you are
answering his phone?"

"If you tell me who you are." He retorted.

"Touché Christopher." Cassy smirked. "Cassy's the name."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Cassy."

"And you. Now, you gonna tell me where that man is?"

"Hmm, Jc is...uh. YO! Where's C?" Cassy heard Chris yell to someone else in the room. He had
Jc's phone, and yet he didn't know where he went off to? Definitely was Chris. He probably stole
it from him without Jc even realizing it.

"I dunno." She heard the person mutter.

"It was your turn to watch him, Lance!"

Oh, so it was Lance that was in the room, huh? If only Ashley knew. She had been totally in love
with him ever since Nsync had first come out.

"Man, I'm not his damn babysitter!" Lance defended himself.

"Whatever." Chris muttered to the blonde. "Yeah, we lost him."

"So I figured. Just tell him to call me when you do find him."

"Will do Cassy. Or better yet, what you doing tonight?"

"Um, nothing I guess. Why?" She said wearily. She did not like that mischievous tone in his voice
one bit. Anyone who ever even dared calling themselves a fan knew when Christopher Kirkpatrick
was up to something.

"Great. Come to the hotel then! Keep us men company." Cassy laughed at herself. Here she was,
thinking the worst when he just wanted to meet her in person. That wasn't so bad. She could handle that. As long as Chris didn't play any tricks on her, the new girl, she'd be just fine and have the greatest time with him and Lance. She was sure of it.

"Sounds great. Just tell me when and where."

 

CHAPTER 2

After chris had told her the info she set the phone down on the bed.

"Hey Ash, guess where you are going with me tonight." Cassy said to
her friend as she walked over to her closet.

"Where?" Ashley asked in wonder, knowing Cassy was just on the

phone with who was suppose to be JC.

"The Hyatt Regency Buffalo" Cassy said giggling at how chris had said
it .

"And why are we going to a hotel may I ask" Ashley asked, obviously she
knew. She just wanted to hear Cassy say it. looking at her friend going
through her closet she asked, "what are you doin'?"

"We are going to meet some guys from some band. I have no idea who the
hell they are though. Some group called Nsync?" Cassy said sarcastically
to her friend standing in the doorway of her room. "and I'm looking
for something to wear."

"Oh my god no were not stop kidding" Ashley said looking stunned like a
little teeny bopper. Cassy laughed at her weird friend and threw a
shirt at her.

"Shut up and get ready to go." Cassy watched as Ashley's face fell into
a frown. "What's wrong?"

"Shoot! I can't go. I promised Chris I'd hang out with him and Erik tonight."

"Ok. I guess lance will have to be by himself tonight then" Cassy
sighed as she laid a shirt on her bed. She knew that was all it would take
to get Ashley motivating.

"Lance?" Ashley squealed before running out of the doorway to her room
to get ready.

(2 hours later)

"Excuse me, can I help you?" Cassy and Ashley stopped in their tracks
and turned to see a snobbish looking woman at the front desk of the
Hyatt.

"We're just going up to a friend's room." Ashley said shortly, trying
to get away so she could finally meet Lance, the man of her dreams.

"And what room is that, may I ask?" She crossed her arms.

"Room 918." Cassy sighed. All she wanted to do was go hang out with
these guys. Was that so hard to ask? Well, she supposed it was considering
who they were.

"I'm sorry, but that floor is reserved for our special guests. No
exceptions."

"If you'd just call them I'm sure they'd be more than happy to tell you
who we are and that they're expecting us."

"I'm sure." The woman rolled her eyes at the two.

Cassy walked over to the desk and laid her hands on top of it. Looking
directly at the woman, she said through clenched teeth as to not lose
her temper at her. "Look, Taylor." Cassy said, looking at her name tag.
"They are expecting us and I won't leave until I talk to them. So I
suggest you shut up, and let us by because these are some very good guests
and I'm sure they would be highly disappointed in this hotel if their
friends weren't allowed up. And I wouldn't doubt if they took their
business elsewhere."

"Well look here missy." Taylor got an attitude with her. "I'm doing my
job. Nobody is allowed up unless with a key or accompanied by the
guest."

Cassy was just about to snap back at the girl, hoping she wouldn't lose
it enough to actually contain where her fist went, when she heard her
name being called. She turned around and sure enough, there was JC.
Saved by gorgeous man in jeans.

"What are you two doing here?"

"We came to keep Chris company. I called your phone but he answered it
and invited us here."

"Oh cool. come on up." He put his arms around the two girls and as they
walked by, Cassy looked at Taylor behind the desk and made a face that
meant to say "I told ya so, bitch." Taylor just rolled her eyes and
went back to reading her magazine.

~*~*~

"So why are you guys up here?" Cassy asked, looking at Chris and
lance, who wasn't even listening to her because he was too busy talking to
Ashley.

"we came to support our buddy JC" Chris said patting Jc on the back who
was sitting next to Cassy. She smiled at the men. It was so cute
actually seeing first hand how they interacted with each other.
I wonder if I will finally get to talk to him about what's wrong
tonight. cassy thought to herself as she felt his arm go around her shoulder
to move her closer. Whoa! This man just met me! He had better not get
his hand too low!

"Well this pretty girl right here" referring to Cassy "has been a great
help over the years with her letters" Jc said lifting her hand to kiss
it lightly.

Cassy blushed at his action "I never knew my letters to Jc would help
him as much as they did. They were only suppose to be more letters
from a fan"

Lance looked over at cassy as she said that and then replied " well we
have two of the most gorgeous fans sitting with us right now" he said
looking at Ashley affectionately.

"Well Cassy is mine" JC said sweetly. Jc wanted to become better
friends with her, it was quite obvious. He just needed someone to talk to
about how he felt and he knew she was the one that he wanted. In more
ways than one.

 

Chapter 3

"Hey C! Wanna get us something to drink?" Lance called to the man as he
continued talking with Ashley.

"What, are your legs broken? I ain't your damn butler! Get it yourself,
man." Jc yelled back, more than a little annoyed.

"No but I'm busy." Lance said, getting back to Ashley.

"Yeah, so am I!" Cassy giggled as she watched as Ashley played with
Lance's hand. You could tell she was tickling him by the cute little faces
he made.

"Come on pretty boy. I'll help you." Cassy stood with Jc and asked
Chris, Lance and Ashley, "What do ya'll want?"

Three cokes came the short reply.

Cassy followed Jc down the hallway to the vending and soda machines.
After getting everyone's drinks, they headed back.

"You ok Jc? You haven't seemed like yourself lately. Not that I know
you're every move or anything. But I just get this vibe off of you."
Jc sighed and Cassy knew she was right. "I just, I don't know. I
haven't been feeling like myself lately."

"You want to talk about it?" Cassy asked, hoping he'd say yes. She
really wanted to help him in every way possible. Well, him leaving in two
days would kind of stand in the way of that, but she still wanted to
try.

"No, I don't want to burden you with my problems." Cassy shifted the
cokes to her one hand and stopped Jc mid-step.

Turning to face him, she said, "Jc, I wouldn't have asked if I thought
it was a burden on my part. I'd like to feel like we were friends. Like
you could tell me anything. You can tell me anything, and I won't tell
a soul."

"I know I can talk to you, and you wouldn't tell anyone." He sighed yet
again. "Can we go somewhere quiet and talk?"

"Of course. Let's just give them their cokes and we'll go." Jc nodded
in agreement and they entered the hotel room.

"Hey guys, we'll be right back." Jc said to the three people laying
around his room.

"Ohh, goin' to do the nasty nasty already?" Chris accused, waggling his
eyebrows at Jc and Cassy.

"No, Chris. Actually, we're going to talk." Cassy informed him.

"Mmhmm." He muttered to the pair. Jc and Cassy rolled their eyes and
left the hotel room.

~*~

"This place is great. How'd you find it, Cass?" Jc asked, looking
around the city. Cassy led him on top of a roof right in the middle of
Buffalo. You could see everything going on below you. If you weren't afraid
to look down.

"On one my rampages to find a quiet place at night to think." Jc nodded
in understanding. "So anyway, back to you. Stop changing the subject."
"Sorry." Jc laughed lightly.

"So what's wrong?"

Jc shook his head as he answered. "Everything Cassy. Everything is
falling to pieces." Cassy's heart cried out for him as a tear made it's way
down his cheek. "Everything I've worked so hard for just falls in the
dust after Justin's solo career. Nobody takes me seriously. And ever
since the super bowl incident, I can barely promote my album. It's like I
don't even exist when it comes to going solo from Nsync. It's all Justin
this, Justin that. I'll never be as big as him."

"But you are Jc. Can't you see that? Justin has his fans, you have
yours. Honestly, I don't think you want the fame Justin has." Jc lifted his
head to questioned why but she went on before he had the chance.
"Justin is an egotistical prick who needs to pull his head out of his ass.
Like your song "Everything you want." I think it pertains to Justin. The
more he gets from his fame, the more he wants. You are so down to earth
and as far as I'm concerned, much bigger than Justin could ever be."

"Do you know what the FCC wants me to sing?" Cassy shook her head to
say no, for him to go on. "They want me to do the same stuff we did as a
group. The reason I'm on this album, is to do what I want. How I want
my music to be. Not that I don't love what we've put out in the past,
but this is my turn to experiment with different music styles."

"You know, it kind of sounds like they want you to do what Justin has.
Because I'm sorry, as much as Justin likes to think his stuff is better
than anything Nsync ever did, its worse. I guess some of it sounds the
same too."

"I know. And that's not what I want! Ugh! They piss me off."

"Hey, hey. Calm down Jace." Jc sat back down next to Cassy and lied
down so his head was on her lap. "It'll get better. I promise."

"No, it won't. I can feel it already. It's like next to Justin, I'm
invisible."

 

CHAPTER 4
~The next Day~

Jc had just finished sound check for his last concert in Buffalo. He, Chris, and Lance decided to go out for some food before Jc had to be back to the club to get ready. He had given Ashley and Cassy tickets to see the show and passes to sound check so they would be going as well.

"So, where we going to eat?" Cassy asked from the passenger seat. After much debating with the guards, they decided to allow Jc and the guys to take the van to go out. It was the last night with
just them anyway. More likely than not though, the guards were probably following a few cars
behind.

"Um, Olive Garden alright with everyone?" ‘Fine by us' and ‘Sure' were the responses Jc received.

~At the Restaurant~

"Come on Cassy! Please?" Chris pouted, giving her puppy dog eyes.

"I already told you guys too much about Ashley. Look at her!" Cassy said, pointing to her crimson friend. "She looks like she's been painted red." Cassy laughed. Putting her arm around Ashley's shoulders, she continued. "I'm sorry Ash. But they had to know. I just could not resist the urge."

"Oh that's alright, Cass." Ashley said, trying to sound cool with it. "I don't really care. Tell them, if you want." Ashley crossed her arms over her chest, giving Cassy a challenging look.

"Really?" Cassy wasn't expecting that. Actually, that would be an understatement. Ashley definitely was not known for letting people tell stories about her. Especially if they were the embarrassing ones Cassy and their other friends happened to like to spill. So why was she now? Ashley was most definitely up to something. She had to be. No way in hell would Ashley Vibbert ever let Cassy do this. No matter who she was telling it to. Not even the fabulous boys of Nsync.
"Yeah." Ashley simply shrugged. Then leaning over to Lance when Cassy wasn't looking, she whispered to him. "Besides, payback's a bitch."

"Ok." Cassy replied wearily. She was dying to tell Chris this one. It was way better than her just walking into a glass door that she obviously couldn't see. "At our prom, Ashley and I were standing talking to a couple friends at a table a couple over from ours. Suddenly, I see her grab the wall. She got a little light-headed and almost fell over. It was all good and well at first. But then the wall just falls over and there is Ashley, falling with it. When she landed on the floor, her dress had flown up and everyone could see her blue underwear. She ran out of there so fast I swear she burned the floor." Cassy finished, laughing uncontrollably, along with the three men at the table. Ashley just sat there with her face in her hands, whole body shaking. Cassy knew she was laughing at herself. "You know Ash, it is ok to laugh at yourself. Just look at these guys all the time and what they're doing."

"Yeah." Chris put in, still laughing. Suddenly he stopped and looked at Cassy. "Hey! That was mean!"

"Five minutes later he gets it!" Jc said, making fun of his band mate.

"Talk about a late reaction."

"Shut up, Scoop!" Lance just shook his head at the man.

"I think it's the aging process, his intelligence is starting to go." Chris responded by throwing one of Ashley's French fries at the sarcastic girl across from him. Cassy just rolled her eyes and gave him the middle finger.

"Now that wasn't very nice."

"What wasn't? I'm innocent."

"Uh huh."

"I am! See my halo?"

"Yeah. It's being held up by your horns." Cassy picked up the fry Chris had thrown at her and threw it back.

Turning to Ashley, Lance whispered to her. "Don't worry. I know how you feel. The guys always
chose me to pick on too." Ashley just smiled warmly at the sweet southerly gentleman.

Ok, so she admits it. Ashley was certain she had completely fallen for this man. She had always
been one to believe in love at first sight. This was solid proof that it certainly did exist. Just one
glance into those light pools of emerald was all it took to get captivated. Even if you didn't like
green, at all. There was just something about his eyes that made you want to stay. Even if you
didn't like him or your conversation with him. You just felt the need to stay just to be able to see
what great emotion you'd find there next.

"This is so good. Cassy, you gotta try this."

"Uh uh." She shook her head no. "I'm on a diet. Way too much sweets and dairy for me."

"Oh come on. Just try one little bite. You'll be glad you did." And there was that damn smile
again. Now how the hell was she suppose to say no to that gorgeous man and his smile? Damn
him. Damn Jc Chasez for having this power over her.

Sighing, Cassy gave in to him. "Fine. Just one bite." Jc held up his fork with the dessert on it to
Cassy's mouth. She parted her lips and allowed the luscious food entry.

"Well?" Jc asked, waiting for her response.

Shrugging, Cassy replied. "It was alright."

"Alright?" Jc raised an eyebrow to her. He knew she thought it was way better than just ‘alright.'

"Fine! It was the best damn thing I've had in a while." She gave to him. Jc just gave her a look as
to say ‘I told you so' while finishing it off.

~*~

The group sat around talking in Jc's dressing room. None of them knew when they'd see each
other again so this was their last opportunity to just hang out and be themselves before getting
caught up again in their crazy lives.

Chris, Jc, and Cassy were joking around when Cassy got their attention by jabbing Chris in the side. "Oww! What'd you do that for?" Chris asked, rubbing his side. His and Jc's gazes followed her arm as she pointed to Lance and Ashley deep in conversation. Seemingly very close.

"How much you wanna bet that by the time we say goodbye, those two are an item?"

"I'll take you up on that." Jc said.

"I will too. Ashley looks like she's ready to pounce." To that, Cassy had to laugh. "What?" He said
innocently. "She does."

"Boy, you are too much."

About an hour later there was a knock on the door. Jc's our director popped his head inside the
door to tell Jc he had to start getting ready in five minutes. Then he was gone again.

"Well, I'm glad I got to meet you guys."

"We're glad too." Lance said sincerely, giving Cassy a hug. When she pulled away from him, Chris
wrapped his arms around her.

"You better call me girl. I'll miss you and you smart ass comments." Cassy giggled. Chris was
always trying to lighten the mood, no matter what it was.

"I'll miss you too, Chris. We are two of a kind." Then Cassy went to Jc and Ashley went to Lance
to say their goodbyes.

"You better call me. You're the reason I get up In the morning anymore, Kitty Cat." Jc whispered
into Cassy's strawberry scented shampoo. That's one thing he'd miss. The familiar smell of her
shampoo. It made him feel at home and welcomed, loved.

"Count on it." Jc kissed her cheek then they parted. All three stood off to the side as Lance and
Ashley said goodbye.

"I had fun with you these past couple days."

"Me too." It seemed a little awkward between the two. Neither was doing what they really
wanted to. "Will I ever see you again?" Ashley asked hopefully. She didn't want to sound needy,
but she really hoped she would. He was the best thing that ever happened to her. It sounds
weird considering they has only just met, but he was. Ashley had that little extra bounce in her
step, he friends were certain it was due to a certain someone, although they had no idea who.
She was also a lot happier than she had been in a long time. And it was all thanks to Lance Bass.
And Ashley would be damned if she let him out of her life now.

"I hope so." Came the soft reply.

The two stood there just looking at each other for what seemed like an eternity. But was in
actuality a mere three seconds.

"Well, goodbye." Ashley said, turning to walk away.

"Screw it!" Lance head screamed and he grabbed her arm. Spinning around, Ashley was caught
off guard as she felt his soft lips upon her own. Lance's hand moved to the side of Ashley's face,
cupping her cheek, deepening the kiss.

Chris, Jc and Cassy all stood off to the side watching the scene before them. They were hoping
for a kiss or something, but nothing prepared them for this. They knew they should be staring
but they couldn't look away. Nor did they want to. They felt so happy for the two. Nobody
deserved it as much as them. Chris and Jc knew he was happier since he had met Ashley and
Cassy knew that about Ashley.

As Ashley and Lance parted, she looked up to be met with those beautiful green orbs once again.
"Never say goodbye." Lance whispered, giving her one more peck on the lips before walking to
the bathroom.

Ashley turned and walked out of the room, not being able to hide the huge grin forming on her
lips, not wanting to. For the first time, Ashley could finally say she was truly happy.


CHAPTER 5
~1 Month Later~

Ever since the guys left Buffalo, they and the girls have kept in close contact. Whether it was just courtesy calls, sending little gifts through the mail, or emails, they were always talking, when they had a spare moment that is. Jc and Cassy where getting extremely close. He had no trouble in calling her up if he needed to vent or talk about what had been bothering him. She knew most of why he's been off lately now and she's been helping him get through tougher days.

Now, Lance and Ashley. They decided, after the kiss they said goodbye with, that they wanted a lot more that friendship. Well, wasn't that blatantly obvious? Anyway, they spent practically all of their spare time on the phone with each other saying how much they missed one another. Cassy got kind of annoyed with the "no, I love you more's" so she just called up Jc or Chris. Mostly Chris when she got annoyed with that. Lance and Ashley promised that they'd see each other soon, and hopefully soon would be coming up any time now.

Ashley and Cassy both had a long weekend off from work so they decided to surprise the guys. It would be the only time in a long while that both Lance and Jc would be in Orlando. And what better time to spend with the guys than the fourth of July? Maybe they'd go to Disney World, neither of them having been there before, watch the fireworks. Maybe go on a picnic. They didn't know but were sure they'd figure it out once there.

The girls arrived in Orlando's airport on time and after baggage claim, they went to rent a car. After getting everything situated, they left for the hotel. Upon arriving, Cassy took a quick shower while Ashley unpacked, then Ashley took a shower while Cassy unpacked and finished getting ready. About an hour and a half later, the girls were in the rented Saturn on their way to lance's house. Cassy was just going to step in and say hello then leave Ashley and Lance to "do their thang" as Ashley had put it. She really wanted to get to Jc's. She had never known it possible to miss someone so much in her life. The sooner she got to see him, the better.

Ashley and Cassy entered in the code given to Ashley and entered the driveway. Getting out the car, they walked up to the enormous, well for them, house. They rang the doorbell once, but no sign of anybody coming to answer it. So they rang it again. Still nothing.

"Are you sure he's home?" Cassy asked, hoping they didn't just make complete fools out of themselves.

"Yeah. He said he had nothing to do today so he'd probably just be....ohh."

"What? I don't like it when you do that."

"He said he'd probably be hanging out by the pool. That's probably where he is. He can't hear the
bell from outback." Cassy nodded her head in understanding and they made their way around the
large house and to the backyard. Sure enough, there was Lance, laying half-naked by the pool
listening to his good ol' country music. Cassy and Ashley shared a little giggle. There was nothing
in the world more powerful than some good country music to put Lance in a good mood. No
matter how down he happened to be.

The two girls made their way to him and Ashley bent down by his side. "Hey there sweet thing."
Ashley and Cassy laughed as Lance nearly jumped out of his skin. He jumped so bad they swore
he was going to fly off his lawn chair. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you that bad."
Ashley said through her fit of giggles.

"You didn't scare me. I just wasn't expecting anyone to come sneaking up on me like that while I
was just soaking up the sun, enjoying my free time." Lance stood up and hugged and kissed his
girl hello. "What are you doing here, babe?"

"We had some time off so we wanted to surprise you. Cassy just came to say hi. Then she was
going to go see Jc. I hope you don't mind that we just came."

"No, no. I'm very happy you came. More happy than you know." He kissed he once again then
moved to hug Cassy hello. "How you doing, Cass? You look good."

"Thanks. I feel good. How about you?"

"Couldn't be better now that my girls are here." Ashley and Cassy just looked at each other and
smiled.

"That sounds like a line Joey would say." He just shrugged. "Well, I'm off. Have fun you two."
Cassy didn't leave without giving Ashley a wink.

"Oh we will."

Cassy got back in the car and made her way through the city, trying not to get too lost on her
way to Jc's house. Once she found it, she pulled inside the gate and parked the car. Pulling out
her cell phone, she dialed Jc's house.

"Hello?"

"Hey." That brought a smile to his face. He'd recognize that voice a mile away.

"Hey girl. What's up?"

"Not much. Just wondering what you were up to?" Cassy got out of the car and made her way up
to the door.

"Not much. I was just down in the studio working on some stuff. You know, clear my head."

"Yeah. So how are you?"

"I'm ok...Cassy, hang on a second. Someone's at my door."

"Ok."

"This better be good. I hate being interrup...ted." He finished his sentence as he saw it was Cassy
who was standing at his door. He hung up the phone, as did she. "what are you doing here?" He
asked her, still in a somewhat state of shock. He never thought she would visit him. But boy was
he glad.

"Surprise." Cassy said, wrapping her arms around him.

"What brought this on?"

"I thought you'd be happy to see me."

"I am. I really am. I'm just wondering why. I didn't think you had time off for a trip."

"I have a long weekend."

"Cool. Well, come on in." Cassy followed Jc inside the large house.

"Wow. This is so beautiful." Cassy said, walking into the first room they came across, his living
room.

"Thanks." He stood at the doorway just watching her. She was so beautiful. He couldn't believe
she had actually flown down to Orlando to see him. How had he gotten so lucky to meet her?

Cassy could feel Jc's gaze on her. It didn't bother her so much, but she couldn't help it. She had
to ask. "Ok, why do you keep looking at me?"

"I missed you." He said simply. "I haven't been able to look at you for a whole month. And you
look really beautiful. I guess you were on a diet, huh?"

Cassy smiled. Being flattered never got old. "I told you I was."

"Well, you've always been beautiful to me." Oh man did she ever want to run up and kiss the
man full on his pouty lips. But she couldn't do that now, could she? Of course not. They were just
friends. But how much more of their "friendship" could she handle before pouncing on the poor
boy? Not much, that's for sure.

"So where's Ashley? Is she back in New York?"

"No, she's actually at Lance's."

"Oh, I should have known." He laughed. Ok, that's one thing she missed about him. The face he
made when he laughed, his smile. He was gorgeous. No doubt in her mind about that. Chris and
Lance said he had been doing it a lot more lately. Hopefully that was true.

"So, Chris isn't back in the city yet, is he?" She was hoping he would be. She really missed him.
Hopefully they would get the chance to hang out before she and Ashley had to go back to boring
New York.

"He said he was hoping to be back tonight. But he wasn't sure if he'd get in. Hey, we should all
go out tonight."

"Now there's an idea that I like."

"Cool. What you wanna do?"

Cassy shrugged. What was there to do around here? "Wanna go clubbing?"

 

 

 

Chapter 6

(2 hours later)

Cassy had called Lance's home phone to get a hold of him and Ashley to ask if they wanted to go
but she only got his answering machine. So then she and JC had decided to just go to the house
and ask in person. Jumping into JC's Jeep, they drove over.

"I hope they are decent for us " Cassy said with a giggle, knowing full well Ashley wouldn't go
that far.

"Yah me too." JC agreed. That was one thing he did not need to see.

About ten minutes later the jeep pulled up outside the gate and JC punched in the numbers to let
them in. They hopped out of the car and made their way to the front door.

"Oh wait!" Cassy said grabbing JC's arm "they are probably still by the pool were I left them."

"Ok"

They walked around the house to find the couple, and sure enough they were in the pool kissing on the steps.

JC cleared his throat to get their attention but they didn't even budge when he did that.

"Why don't we just jump in the pool and splash them?" Cassy whispered in to his ear, trying not to pounce on the poor man. She wanted nothing more than to kiss him full on the lips, and more. She knew she always liked him; he was her favorite, after the Justin phase of course. But after meeting him and becoming friends with the guy, it just made her feelings stronger. And come on, who wouldn't want to jump on that?

"Sounds good to me." JC said, taking off his T-shirt and throwing it off to the side somewhere. Cassy just tried her hardest to keep breathing and not make it obvious she was staring, open mouthed. "Ready, 1...2...3"

They jumped in the rather large pool, splashing the couple on the steps.

"What was that for" Lance asked, looking at the pair that just soaked them.

"We couldn't contact you any other way so we drove all the way over here. You didn't even budge when JC cleared his throat so we decided to jump in." Cassy said nonchalantly, splashing water in Ashley's bright red face.

"Well what did you guys need us so badly for that you had to interrupt us?" Ashley asked in annoyance, winking at Lance. She was seriously getting somewhere. Not that she would go that far with Lance just yet.

Yet.

"We want to go to a club tonight and wanted you guys to go with us." JC looked giddy as he said it. Cassy couldn't help but to think of how completely adorable he looked.

"Sounds awesome" Lance replied, pulling Ashley into his arms. "When?" Lance asked getting up to get a towel for Ashley.

"We have to go back to the hotel to get ready, but maybe at like 10 or so." Ashley said wrapping her self in the towel Lance had brought her.

"Yeah, that would be good" JC said hopping out of the pool. Turning, he reached his hand out to help Cassy out of the pool. Both JC and Cassy felt the immediate sparks at the other's touch. Looking into JC's sapphire eyes, she tried not to blush as thoughts of what he could do to her invaded her mind. Bad Cassy, bad. She mentally scolded herself.

"Ok then, well let me just say bye to my baby then we can go Cassy" Ashley said pulling lance inside.

" OK I'll be at the car waiting." Cassy began making her way to the front of the house. "Wait! Oh shit, its still at your house." Cassy said, pointing to JC. "Do you mind bringing us back with you to pick it up?" Cassy asked, looking kind of sorry at JC.

"Of course not." Sensing Cassy thought she was being a bother, and in no way was she; he put
his arm around her shoulders and led her out to the jeep.

"OK thanks."

"And now we have to wait for those two to "say" goodbye"

"Yup." Cassy sighed, knowing they'd be waiting a little while. When lovebird said goodbye and didn't want to, it took forever.

 


Chapter 7
(At the hotel around 9:45 that night)

"Come on Ashley! We have to meet them down in the lobby, like now!" Cassy yelled into the bathroom as she glanced at the clock for the third time in five minutes.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Ashley said walking out of the bathroom.
"Wow some one looks nice. Expecting some?" She asked playfully.

"Shut up!" Ashley turned a horrid crimson.

"Sorry. Now lets go!" Cassy said walking to the door with her friend in tow.
As they walked off the elevator, the saw JC was standing there with Lance and Chris already.

"Chris!" Cassy screamed running to engulf him in a big tight hug.

"Nice to see you too, Kitty Cat." JC said, looking at Cassy trying to sound hurt that she had run to hug Chris. He couldn't pull it off as well though.

"Well its nice to know that she missed me." Chris said looking at Ashley, holding tightly to lance's hands as she kissed him hello.

"Hi Chris " Ashley said moving to hug him.

"So, you ready to go?" JC said, wrapping his arm around Cassy's shoulder. He was really just looking for another reason to touch her. Thankfully he wouldn't have to even try tonight at the club. All he'd have to do was ask her to dance. Hopefully she would oblige.

~*At the club*~

"What do you guys want to drink?" Chris said after they sat down in the VIP section.
"I'll have a beer." JC said
"I'll just have a diet coke." Ashley offered as she sat next to Lance and Cassy.

"Me too." Cassy chimed in
"Are you sure, I mean its no problem." Chris offered with a puzzled look.

"Yeah. I mean, I would love nothing more than a Jack and coke but I'm only 20 and so is Ashley"

" Oh ok, you want anything Lance?"

"Just a beer is fine." He said, without taking his attention off his girl.

"Ok"
Chris walked off towards the bar to order.

"You two are only 20?"JC said looking at Cassy in surprise, thinking they both had to be at least 23 or 24.

"Yah." Cassy answered wearily, seeing the shock in JC's eyes. Man did she hope he didn't care about age. It was after all, just a number.

"Is that not ok?" Ashley asked in a panic, thinking Lance would be mad. Or at the very least, he'd be a little awkward with her.

"Yah baby, its ok. Don't worry. I wouldn't leave you." Lance whispered into her ear, seeing the fear in her eyes.

"Fine with me, just thought you were both at least 23 or 24" JC said to Cassy sincerely and she released the breath she hadn't realized she held. "Age means nothing to me."

"Ok. I'm glad." Cassy said relieved that this great bond they grew wouldn't die because of their age.

After drinking the beverages that Chris had brought them, they went out on the dance floor. Lance and Ashley started to dance a little sexier then normal. Cassy couldn't help but to giggle into JC' shoulder. Was Chris sure he didn't order alcohol in her coke? It sure tasted a little funny to her; she just didn't bother to think anything of it. She hadn't drunken in a long time. She was about due. Hmm, maybe she'd go up to Canada when she got home.

"Whoa Boy " Ashley said as Lance's hand ran up the inside of her thigh.

JC, Cassy and Chris Laughed as they heard the remark. Well, Cassy laughed harder. Cassy was in the middle of both guys and she was thinking. "What more could I want? Two hot guys dancing with me, me being the one in the middle? Too great for me. Ooh! JC shook his butt! Haha!"
"So you having fun your first night in Orlando?" JC asked as they all went and sat down again. Cassy really needed to calm down.

"YES!" Cassy and Ashley said in unison, and then giggled after they said it so quick.

"Well then what are you guys doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing " they said again in unison. Cassy just answered without thinking. Her mind was elsewhere. That place being the gutter. Oh man she would be so embarrassed right now had it not been for the alcohol she was sure Chris had ordered in her coke. She did after all tell him she could go for one. Yay for Chris!

"Ok well now you are" Chris said, not acknowledging the change in Cassy's demeanor. He acted like this normally and from what he observed in New York, she did too.

"What do you mean?"

"We're going to bring you around Orlando and then go to Disney World. You can't come to Orlando without visiting the place, and just to have some fun and watch the fireworks."

"YAY!" Ashley said as if she was five again.

They all laughed at her reaction

"Well then we should get back to the hotel so we can get some sleep" JC said, getting up.

"Aw! I don't wanna sleep. I wanna par-tay! Woo!" She stood up and began dancing to the beat of the loud music. Chris stood up and began making a fool of himself with her. "Yeah! Go boy go!" As much as the group didn't want to leave, they knew they should or they'd never make it out of bed in the morning. But it was fun just watching those two go.

"Come on, Cass. We really should go. And you need to sleep this off. We'll drop you and Ashley off at the hotel." JC grabbed her hand and pulled her to the exit as the others trailed behind.

~*~

"Come on Cassy" Ashley said, pulling her from the jeep.

"Ok, ok. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Cassy whined as she was pulled form the vehicle.

"By baby." Ashley said, blowing Lance a kiss who then pretended to catch it.

"Bye babe"

"See you guys." Cassy said, frantically waving goodbye, Ashley trying to keep a hold of the
writhing woman.

"I'll call you in the morning Cassy" JC said pulling away.

Ashley just looked at Cassy as the car pulled away. She Know her friends were falling for each
other; they just didn't know it yet. Or they didn't want to admit it. She surely admitted it. Lance
was the best thing to ever have happened to her. No denying that one little bit. He was her baby,
and never again would they be alone and without love.


CHAPTER 8

Ashley woke up around ten o'clock to the sound of Cassy's cell phone ringing. Rolling out of bed,
she made her way to Cassy's purse and dug out the annoying object. "Hello?" She answered
sleepily.

"Hey there sleepy head."

"JC?"

"Yep. You just now getting up?"

"'Cause you woke me up. I'd still be asleep in my warm comfy bed had it not been for you."

"Someone's grumpy. Hung over?"

"Whoa! I'd figure you'd know her voice by now." Ashley laughed. He thought she was his "kitty
Cat" didn't he?

"Ashley?" He sounded a little dumbfounded. It honestly did sound like Cassy.

"Yup. Cassy is still very passed out right there on her bed."

"Oh, sorry. You really sounded like her."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. So what's up?"

"Not much. Just wondering what time you girls could be ready to go?"

"Uh, well, Cassy's gonna need at least an hour to shower and everything. And I have to wake her
up so I'm not sure I'll be alive to go." Ashley and Jc laughed into their ends of the phone. You did
not wake up Cassandra Tonaus. It just wasn't pretty.

"Alright, well, we'll pick you girls up around one, that ok? So you can go back to sleep if you want
and you have plenty of time now."

"Sounds good to me. See you then."

"Yup, bye."

"Bye." She hung up the phone and put it back in Cassy's purse. Climbing back into her bed,
Ashley laid down, attempting to get a little more sleep.

Ashley woke up again about an hour later. Deciding she would give Cassy another chance to
wake up on her own, she open the hotel room's window curtains and went into the bathroom to
take a shower.

Twenty-five minutes later Ashley exited the small room clad in her bathrobe, her hair up in a
towel. She saw Cassy was finally awake, but was she alive? She was just laying in her bed flat on
her back, eyes staring at the ceiling.

"You ok, Cassy?" Ashley asked, trying not to laugh. All she got for an answer was something, you
could say was a groan. "I'm guessing you're just a tad bit hung over?"

"I have been drinking since I was seventeen, and never have I been drunk. What the hell was
Chris giving me last night?"

"Well, there's always a first for everything. And you said you wanted a whiskey and coke."

"That was not a whiskey and coke." She would have known if it had been, you can taste the
whiskey fine. But whatever it was, she definitely could not taste the alcohol.

"Come on. Get your butt up and in the shower. We're going at one. I'll go get you some aspirin."
Cassy rolled out of her bed and hobbled into the bathroom. Ashley chuckled to herself and shook
her head.

After throwing some clothes on, Ashley made her way down to the store on the first level of the
hotel. When she made her way back into their room, Cassy was still in the bathroom just blow-
drying her hair and listening to the radio. No matter how bad of a headache she'd have, she
always had to listen to loud music.

"Cassy! I got you your aspirin." Ashley called into the bathroom. Cassy ran out and took the two
pills gratefully from her friend.

"Thank you so much, Ash."

"No problem."

"So, when are they coming to get us?"

"One."

Cassy and Ashley were sitting around the hotel room bored out of their mind. With it already being ten to one, they decided to just wait for them in the lobby. Turning the TV off and grabbing each of their purses or what ever they decided to take, they made their way to the door. Just as Cassy was about to open the door, there was a knock.

"Weird." They giggled before she opened the door, not even bothering to look to see who it was.
She figured it was them anyway.

"Hey girls!" Chris said loudly in a high pitched voice. Ashley and Cassy couldn't help but to laugh at the man ten years their senior. "So, you ready to go?"

"Yeah. Actually, we were just about to wait for you guys in the lobby."

"Oh, well now you have an escort. Come on, one on each arm." The girls nodded and took a hold
of each of Chris' arms. Two beautiful women, one on each arm, what more could a guy ask for?

They made their way down to the lobby and met up with the guys. To Ashley and Cassy's
pleasant surprise, there were three other people there waiting for them.

Chris walked them up to the people, obviously the girl knew who they were, but they didn't know
them, so they allowed Chris to introduce them.

"Ashley, Cassy, I'd like you to meet Joey, his fiancée Kelly, and their beautiful baby girl Brianna."
They shook each other's hands, saying hello's and nice to meet you's. Brianna looked a little shy
around the strangers so Cassy decided to make her feel more at ease.

Bending down to her level, she spoke in a soft voice.

"Hey there. I'm Cassy. And what might your name be?" The little girl didn't dare come out from
behind her daddy's leg.

"Brianna."

"Wow, that's such a pretty name. How old are you?"

"Three." It seemed to be working. Joey and Kelly watched din amazement. Brianna never dared
speak to a stranger. She was even coming out from behind Joey's leg.

"Wow. You're almost grown up. You going to preschool." The child came fully out from behind
her father and stood tall as if to show she was proud.

"Yup. I going to kindergarten next year."

"Wow, you excited?"

"Oh yes I am. I love school, and my teachers."

"Yeah? I always did too. It's a lot of fun."

"It is! We made masks yesterday." Anyone could tell this little girl loved her preschool. Whether it
be the activities, the people, or the teacher, this is what got Brianna Fatone to open up to you.
Kelly and Joey shared glances and looked back to the woman befriending their baby girl.

"Cool."

"Are you going to Disney with us?"

"Why yes, yes I am. You don't mind, do you?"

"Uh uh. Will you go on some rides with me?" Brianna asked shyly. She liked this lady. She was
nice.

"Of course I will, Brianna. Now, shall we go?" The girl bobbled her head up and down fast and
grabbed Cassy's hand and led her through the lobby, the group following close behind them.
Kelly of course, being the worried mother she is, keeping a close eye on the stranger with their
daughter.

The group got into the cars they would be taking. Brianna made sure Cassy went with her so that
left Lance, Ashley, and JC in JC's jeep.

They arrived at Disney World thirty minutes later and Brianna immediately drug Cassy on her
favorite ride. A little while later, around seven thirty, when the three year old calmed down,
Cassy got a chance to talk to Kelly. Joey was up front with Jc and Chris, holding the girl's hand.
Lance and Ashley were in the middle, holding hands and being the cute couple that they were.

"So Cassy. How long have you known the guys?"

"A little over a month. We met while they were in Buffalo for JC's tour."

"Oh. Joey said something about Chris and Lance going up there to surprise him. He wanted to go
too, and I was very willing to let him go. But he said his place was at home with me and his little
girl until the Broadway show starts."
"He's doing another Broadway show?" Cassy asked in surprise. She'd had no idea.

"Yep. It's The Little Shop of Horrors. Starts next week sometime and goes until January."

"It sounds like fun. Joey seems to really love theater."

"Oh he does. Almost as much as he loves being on stage with five of his best friends. Almost."

"They were all born for the stage." Kelly didn't notice the longing look on Cassy's face as she
watched JC interact with Brianna. She could tell she wanted to be with him. He obviously wanted
to be with Cassy as well. He always seemed to be in a good mood ever since Buffalo. AS long as
that man was happy, this girl definitely had her blessing. She seemed nice, polite, great with
children, and would probably treat any guy right. The only thing that got to her a little was the
fact that this girl didn't look a day past seventeen.

"So, how old are you Cassy?"

"Twenty last May." Ok, so that was a little better. Only eight years. Ha, only.

"Still in your partying years."

"Yep. Although, I'm not that much of a partier. You'd think I was crazy since I just graduated
from college, but it's true. Last night was an accident." She let out a laugh. She really hadn't
meant to get drunk. It was Chris' fault. He either asked for the wrong drink, on purpose, or
wasn't watching the guy who made it.

"What'd you major in?"

"Radial logic technology."

"Oh. That's a great profession."

"Yep. If I start off at the right place I get paid, starting off, I believe fifty-thousand a year."

"That's good."

They walked along for a few more minutes in silence. Kelly decided she could trust this girl so she
asked. "What are you doing Monday night?"

"Um, probably nothing. I've never been to Orlando before so I don't even know what there is to do."

"Great. Would you like to baby-sit Brianna for me and Joey then? We have a dinner thing to go to
and can't find anyone to watch her."

"I would love to." Kelly smiled as she watched Cassy's face light up. She definitely loved kids.
"You don't mind? I mean, you did just meet me. I'm not trying to push my luck or anything, but."

"Well, Jc, Chris, and Lance speak rather highly of you, actually, JC only speaks of you lately." She
laughed a little. Cassy could only blush. JC kept talking about her? Oh she hoped that was a good
thing. "And I can tell you're a kid person. I trust you. And I don't trust easily either."

"Well, I'm flattered you trust me like that after knowing me one day."

"Well, anyone who can get JC happy again, I think they deserve a chance or two." Kelly winked
at the blushing girl. They talked for a few more minutes before Joey stopped and said he was
going to take Brianna on a ride. They all sat around talking some more, waiting for the two to
return from the children's ride.

"Kelly, I have to ask. From a woman's point of view, what's Justin like?" Kelly just burst out
laughing.

"You think he's an egotistical prick don't you?"

"Well, I kind of get that impression from his interviews."

"It's ok. A lot of people get that vibe off him. Probably because it's mostly true. He thinks he's a
lot better than everyone when a couple years back he said he was just like everyone else. The
fame and money definitely got to his head. But in there, there's still some of that sweet Memphis
boy every girl in the world fell in love with."

"That's what we try to think. It just doesn't work too well. Then I witnessed first hand how JC
reacts to being in the shadows compared to Justin's solo career. That just made me believe JT
was even more egotistical."

"He has his moments. Granted, those moments happen a lot, but he's still a sweet guy sometimes. Mostly when he's actually hanging out with one of the guys." Their conversation was
interrupted when JC grabbed Cassy's arm and pulled her away from the group.
"What are you doing?"

"We'll be right back!" JC called to everyone, pulling her away. "I want to show you something. But only us." Cassy was confused as hell but went along with it. Hopefully she'd understand soon.
JC dragged her to this bridge that overlooked the entire park and was surrounded by trees. It
was wooden and had flowers on the edges. Cassy thought it was the most beautiful sight she had
ever seen.


"Wow. It's so beautiful, JC. It's like you have to whisper."

"I know. I love it here. Every time I come here, I have to come to this one spot. It makes me feel
at ease. I could just sit here and think all day. I never have of course, but I could."

"This place sounds so special to yo


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=11360