Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006



Summary:

A story about two best friends becoming more and alot of miskates and fights along the way...JC is apart of the story too.


Rating: PG starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama
Warnings: adult language, drug/alcohol abuse, sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 02/07/07
Updated: 03/17/07


Hatshop...Best Friends Become More. by Mr_SexyBacksGirl2006
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes: This was written by a very good friend of mine...but it was all my idea.

Welcome to the Circus.

 

 

I remember the first day I met Justin, he was wearing a baseball cap and shades to hide him from a bunch of teens that had been following him all day, and he’d rushed into my mom’s hat shop like a whirl wind.

He had stumbled in actually, and then after getting his bearings, he finally wondered what he was doing in a hat shop.

"I’m in a hat shop?" he had asked, more to himself than to anyone else. I looked up from the books I had been going over and gave him a confused look.

"Excuse me?" I asked looking at him. "Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah," he panted and looked around him at my mother array of hats. "Am I in a hat shop?"

"No, there are just hats with tags on them lying around. We’re actually a shoe shop that doesn’t sell shoes," I replied sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Ha ha, very funny," he muttered and slowly walked over to me. "Justin Timberlake by the way." He held out his hand to me, and I looked at him confused.

"I know who you are," I said, taking his hand and shaking it, "Tiffany."

"Do you have a surname Tiffany? Or are you doing the Madonna thing?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, I’m doing the Madonna thing," I agreed with a nod.

"You’re funny you know that?" he asked and tilted his head side ways to look at me, "But in a quirky way."

"Geeze thanks," I answered and rolled my eyes, "I don’t know if I should be flattered or not." He smiled but didn’t say anything, just stood there staring at me in silence. He was about to say something when my mother walked into the shop from the back room, breaking our silence.

"Tiffany?" she asked, "Have you finished… oh we have a customer!" She gave Justin a thrilled look, because we rarely had male customers, and walked over to us.

"No mom, I was just…" I began but she waved me off as she grabbed Justin’s arm and steered him towards a display. He looked over his shoulder at me.

"So are you here to buy a hat for your mother dear?" she asked and Justin gave me a look as if to ask me to save him. I chuckled quietly and set my pen behind my ear before walking over and grabbing my mothers elbow.

"Mom?" I interrupted; she looked at me, as if she was annoyed to be interrupted while with a ‘customer’. "Sorry to disturb you, but Mr Hamilton called today, he wants the hat he ordered for his sister to be delivered to his house. He’s sick and can’t come in and pick it up."

"Oh really? My mother asked a look of disarray on her face. Mr Hamilton was one of our best customers, his sister loved hats. "The poor dear, I better go myself and deliver it. You’ll be okay here on your own won’t you?"

I nodded and gave her a small steer to the back of the shop where our hats that were ordered were located. "I’ll be fine mom," I replied and she sighed.

"Okay then, I better be off," she waved and almost ran out the door, Justin forgotten.

"Thanks," Justin smiled gratefully, "That’s the second time you’ve saved me today."

"Oh really?" I questioned and walked back to the front desk. "And what was the first?"

"The shop, I stumbled into your shop after being chased by a group of teenagers," he smiled shyly and I laughed at how shy he was. "I should thank you."

"No you shouldn’t," I replied and opened up the register to count the money.

"Yes I should," he said with a smile, "Let me take you out to lunch tomorrow? As a way of saying thanks?"

"No, that’s okay," I said and waved him off, he gave me a pleading look.

"Please?" he asked and batted his eyes at me, I tried to contain my laughter.

"Oh alright," I said in defeat, and gave him a smile. "Will the hat and shades be going with us too?"

"Yup, they go with me everywhere," he laughed as he patted his own head.

"Okay then," I agreed with a nod and a laugh. Justin smiled and grabbed the nearest pen and paper and scribbled something onto it.

"What about Luigi’s at like 12:30? You know where that is right?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I do," I replied, "I’ve lived here all my life." He smiled and gave me a small nod.

"Great, I guess I’ll see you then. Here’s my number if anything comes up," he turned and headed out the door, pulling his sunglasses on as he did so. "Bye Tiffany."


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=11447