What Goes Around Comes Around... by anabelle21



Summary: This is about Justin and Ana. No matter where she turns Justin always seems to be there. He hurt her and now she just wants him to stay in her past...
Rating: PG-13
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Group, Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: adult language, sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 02/14/07
Updated: 02/14/07


What Goes Around Comes Around... by anabelle21
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes: This is my first time posting one of my stories hope you like.

Its still funny to me how he used that for a song title on this album. That was a phrase I used quite often in the beginning of our relationship. I’ve known Justin Timberlake for some time now. I actually met him back when he as still with the guys. Gosh looking back at that we were so young and we really didn’t care about much. You know that old saying if I only knew then what I know now. Justin and I have been through so much some in the eyes of the public but mostly behind closed doors. When things ended between us you always hope its for good. That’s a hard thing to do when you are both in the public eye. I think for a while it was easier for justin than it was for me. It was hard to see him date that old bitch Cameron. Seeing him being happy with hurt messed me up. At the beginning I gave up so much for him I really hoped up we’d make it. But im getting ahead of myself here.

Justin and I came out with albums in the same year. Go figure the time I consider doing my album he’s comes out as well. Its hard enough being in the same industry as him and now our labels were considering us for a tour together. If the they only knew his what goes around comes around means a hell of a lot.

Ch. 1 The Past Returns

Monday August 11, 2006

"Ana there isn’t anything we can do his album is dropping the week after yours?"

"Come on Chris can’t you do something. Now when I’m out doing press I’m going to have field questions about him."

"Girl I’m sorry his label is budging and you already know jay wants your album out already."

"Great I thought I was done with him."

"Did you really think that you could be in the same industry and be done with him."

Ana Belle was 25, 5'10, 145 lbs, long brown curly hair, green eyes, a nice full body tan, and she was toned and athletic. She had been in the music business the last two years. Music had always been a passion for her. She loved the creating aspect of it all. Her main passion was writting her own music. She loved the performing side hearing he music being sang back to her. That was a rush that nothing in the world could replace. Well for her there was something that could replace that love. She wished she could actually believe what she said but she never stopped loving Justin. Seeing him with cameron constantly broke her heart. But things weren’t meant to be with him.

"Johnny I can’t do that to her. She’ll actually think im trying to sabotage he record."

"J im sorry there isn’t anything we can do. We are getting great reviews on your album. The label wants to ride that wave."

"If she didn’t hate me so much now I think she’d hate me even more."

"J why do you care?"

"Johnny she was the first girl I ever really loved. Of course I screwed that up by cheating on her. She got so much crap after our relationship ended. The press made her out to be this awful person."

"J she’s a big girl I am sure her people are handling her well."

"I know johnny thanks im gonna go I have to meet cameron."

"Don’t sound to enthused to go see her."

If the public really knew him and cameron were only putting up a front. They hadn’t been together the last two years. He couldn’t go through another public breakup like his and ana’s. that wasn’t even an option the press from that one was finally dying down.

Monday May 5, 1999

"girl are you even trying to get on the phone."

"Kel I have been dialing and re-dialing the last 6 hours."

"Do you really want to win or what?"

"Kel are you serious of course this is *nsync we are talking about. Ohh the things I’d do mr. Lance bass."

"Ok girl head out of the gutter lets dial and win these tickets."

"Alright *nsync fans we are looking for caller 25. Caller 25 will win front row tickets, sound check passes, and meet-n-greet passes. So start dialing we are looking for caller 25."

"Oh my god kel its ringing."

"Who is this?"

"Oh uh my name is Ana"

"Well Ana I hope you don’t have plans this Saturday."

"No I don’t why?"

"You are caller 25 you have a date to meet one of the hottest groups *nsync."

"Oh my god kel we won we won!!! we are going to see *nsync."

"Ok Ana stay on the line while we get your info."

Saturday May 10,1999

"this is one of the best birthdays I will ever have."

"Ana I can’t believe we are here. We are really going to meet these guys. Damn I hope that I don’t faint."

"Kel your ass better not even think about that. Im going to be face to face with lance. Oh I hope I don’t faint."

"Happy Birthday Ana and thanks for including me."

"Girl I can’t think of anyone else I’d like to spend my birthday with."

Lance was listening to these two girls and realized one of them was celebrating a birthday. Maybe he could convince the guys to pop in an impromptu birthday song for her. She looked like she wasn’t all that happy.

"Girl this is the best birthday ever."

"Did she remember?"

"Are you kidding me she lives not to remember the day of my birth. She walked right by me like it was any other day. My dad remembered and bought me this necklace. Gosh kel I can’t wait until we graduate and I can move the hell away from her. Somewhere where nobody knows me or my family."

"Well just think you are weeks away from moving out to la with your aunt. You are going to one of the best schools in the country. Im going to miss you."

"Then come with me. My aunt already said you could live with me."

"Girl you know"

"I know that you are starting a community college and there are plenty of those in la. Girl my aunt is giving me a house rent and utility free. What is there to fucking think about. Come with me girl I don’t want to leave arizona without my bff."

"Are you serious?"

"Kel I have been talking non-stop with my aunt about this she doesn’t mind. But we have to be enrolled in school and working."

"Fuck it I’m in girl we are moving to la!!!!"

"Oh kel hell yeah thank you girl I can’t wait."

"Oh here they come for soundcheck. Damn lance is as hot in person as in the videos."

"Girl I never noticed before but Justin isnt that bad. Oh hell girl hes freakn gorgeous."

Justin saw this girl who was strangely beautiful. But this girl was beautiful but she didnt look like a snob or stuck up. He couldn’t help but look at her smile and want to smile himself. Just looking at her wasn’t enough he wanted to get to know her. When he looked in her eyes he saw something he wished he hadn’t

"Girl I think justin is checkin you out."

"Shut up kel I don’t think so. Im sure he has girls throwing themselves at him. What would he want with me. Ow what the hell that hurt"

"Stop that shit right now you are the most beautiful girl in our class. Your beautiful don’t let that bitch of a mom get you down."

"Thanks kel you always know what to say. See thats why I had to make sure you came to la with me. I would never make it without your guidance."

"Yeah I know you need me."

"Yes kel you complete me."

"You’re my bitch..."

"We want to thank you guys for coming to our sound check. The meet-n-greet will start as soon as we are done here."

"Yeah we are looking for the radio winner her name is Ana Belle"

"kel pinch me cause I think jc just said my name."

"Girl he did get your ass up there."

"Ana belle go ahead and come up to the stage."

"Get your ass up there already."

"Uh hi im ana."

"Well its nice to meet you we heard from a lil birdie that today you are celebrating a birthday."

"Oh uh yeah I am."

"So how old are you?"

"Oh Im 18."

"Well this is for you."

Ana couldn’t believe it there were singing god must have spent to her. All she could do was sit there. She was sure she was blushing she couldn’t help it. Justin was looking right at her singing to her. He made her feel like they were the only two in the room. His stare was so intense she had to break it. He wasn’t just looking into her eyes it was like he was looking directly into her soul.

"Ana we hope you have a happy birthday."

"This is the best birthday I have ever had. Thank you for that."

"We’ll we will see you at the meet-n-greet."

"Yeah you uh will thanks again."

"Girl justin wants you so bad."

"Yeah right kel he can have what ever girl he wants."

"Your right about that he can but he wants you."

"Shut up kel lets go get in line to get our stuff signed."

"Damn girl I’ve never seen you so red. If im wrong why are you blushing?"

"Kel lets go please."

"Alright."

Justin couldn’t get this girl out of his mind. He really wanted to know who she was and what she was about. Her eyes were full of so much pain. He couldn’t figure out who and why would they want to hurt her. Gosh her eyes were so pretty.

"Earth to justin!!"

"Oh whats up?"

"Come on its time to sign autographs."

"I think the yougin is falling for the birthday girl"

"I think you might be right joey did you see him staring into her eyes when he was singing."

"I’ve seen him sing but never with that much intensity."

"Guys im sitting right here I can hear every word you say."

"Oh we weren’t whispering."

"No chris you weren’t I heard you and could you please keep it down I don’t have a crush."

"Nobody mentioned crush."

"Just shut it."

"Girl what would you do if you started to date mr. Jt."

"Kel would you please stop. What happened was so innocent. Im sure he does that to every girl he meets. Why would I be different."

"Girl don’t make me beat it into you please. You are gorgeous and you know it."

"Thanks kel."

"Our turn watch out lance cause well there are kiddies present so I won’t say it but I can think it."

"Girl you are flippin crazy."

"Yeah I know thats why you love me. But just think on Monday our class trip we can get even crazier in cali baby."

"Yeah kel we sure are. Hey we’re next."

Ana could see justin staring at her and she could also feeling her cheeks getting warm.

"Hi again."

"Hi justin thanks all of you for the song. That was the best thing that could’ve happened on my birthday."

"Really it was our pleasure to do it."

"So um do you guys have plans after this."

"Oh no we were just going to grab something to eat then come back for the show."

"Why don’t you guys join us. We would really like some company. Besides we get some of the best food."

"Yeah ladies you should join us it would be nice."

"Kel what do you think?" ana was hoping kel would catch on but no dice.

"Oh hell yeah lets do it."

"Well my girl says yes so yes we’d like to join you."

"Hey mike come here."

"Yes curly q."

"Dude you really need to chill with q thing. But anyways could you take these girls back."

"Sure curly.."

"Don’t finish that sentence."

"Q. Come with me ladies."

"Damn it kel why did you do this?"

"Ana are you serious this a group we love. They invited us to eat with them. Come on get a little excited."

"I am or would be if justin would stop looking at me the way he is. Its just a little weird to have someone like him stare at me that way."

"Girl get over it your fuckin hot."

"Hello ladies how you doing?"

"Hey fellas how you doing?"

"Well its nice to see different faces and have an actual convo with fans that aren’t screaming in our face."

"Well we are happy that you guys invited us back. I mean this is an experience that neither of us will forget anytime soon."

"So ana tell us about you."

"Well there is not much to tell."

"Girl quite being so damn modest tell them or I will."

"Fine kel well lets see I got a full scholarship to play basketball for usc not my first choice."

"What was your first choice?"

"Tennessee or arizona state. I did get into asu but only on a partial scholarship as well was tennessee. Usc was the only school to give me a full ride. So I took that one and im moving out there in a couple weeks."

"So your moving to la?"

"Yeah and today I convince my girl here to go with me. My aunt has a house out there and she already said its mine. I think the hard part about leaving is my nana oh sorry grandma. But she wants me to go and live my life so thats what im going to do."

"Girl come on tell them everything!"

"What more is there to tell. I’m your average teenager who lives with her nana. Goes to school gets good grades could be better but hey I got into college already. Loves sports and loves to play them."

"She’s a one of kind girl you will never find another like her we like to call her the unicorn. She gets along with everyone shes the nicest girl you will meet."

"Are you auctioning me off or what."

"Yes are there any takers she goes to the highest bidder I can get a new best friend."

"Justin will take her."

"Yeah hes the only bidder and he bids a 1,000."

"Sold to justin now take her for a walk but be back in time for the show."

"Wait your kidding right kel. Kel you cant be serious are you?"

"Yes now justin you take her for a walk but no hanky panky."

"Wait did jc just say no hanky panky."

"Kel remind me to kill you on our way home."

"Girl come on its justin timberlake just breathe. Take a chance for once in your life. No one is here to shoot you down you can do this."

"Fine but I’m still going to kill you when we leave here."

"Fine but when you two get married I expect a huge house."

"Are you ready cause it seems that we don’t have a choice."

"Yeah sure let’s go."

"So kel does she have a man?"

"Are you kidding me girl has a fan club but she is very single."

"Why?"

"Her mom is a bitch she has no self-esteem she thinks she like grotesque or something. Her mom shoots down what little she has. That’s why some of us were happy when she got that scholarship to usc."

"Dang poor girl."

"Yeah and when she said shes going to kill me she means it. She has guy friends and all but she’s horribly shy when it comes to talking to guys."

"Well we will sing at your funeral if that makes any difference."

"Yeah that makes me feel a lot better."

"Yeah we do what we can to make our fans happy."

"So you like basketball."

"Get it right I love basketball. Its been the one thing in my life that really makes me happy."

"Wow really nothing else."

"My dad and nana but other than that basketball has never let me down. Its always there when im sad and it knows how to pick me up."

"Wow im sorry to hear that."

"Yeah its ok I’ve learned to live with disappointments. So if I never get my hopes up I can’t get hurt."

"But that’s not a way to live life is it."

"Well not to be mean or anything but this is how I’ve lived my life and it works pretty well for me."

"Well I hope someday you meet someone that can change your way of thinking."

"Yeah if I do I intend on holding on."

"So do you have a special someone in your life?"

"If you mean boyfriend no I don’t I just have lots of friends."

"I can’t believe no guy has not got you yet."

"Yeah guys my age only seem to be interested in one thing and im not interested in that one thing."

"Really why is that?"

"I always hoped to share that with the man I marry. But im not sure if that’s even in my life."

"Im sure you will find that guy and when you do you will know it."

Justin didn’t know what was coming over him he just had to do it. He knew he wanted to kiss her he had since the moment he saw her.

"Hey justin its oh sorry did I interrupt something."

"Huh oh no you didn’t."

"Yeah you didn’t interrupt anything. It was nice talking with you justin have a good show."

"Ana wait."

"Hey jc where is kel?"

"Oh she’s in the eating area still with the guys. I’ll take you there."

"No thats ok I remember the way thank you anyways."

"Ana wait damn it."

"Ok what happened."

"I don’t know things were going really good we were about to kiss then you showed up."

"Im sorry man I didn’t know."

"Its ok but damn she’s just I don’t know how to describe her."

"She’s a unicorn man."

"What?"

"She’s what we like to call a unicorn simply cause she is one of a kind. There are some like here but there aren’t many. When you find one you really need to hold on to her."

"Yeah well I don’t see how thats going to happen. She ran out of here so fast its like I scared her."

"Have you ever thought that maybe you would’ve been her first kiss."

"What?"

"Yeah kel was telling us about ana and she hasn’t done a thing with a guy and that my young friend includes kissing."


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=11456