Loving you by Chammy



Summary:

Alexa Reynolds is a model. When she was asked to be in the latest video of N’sync… she agreed knowing that it will do nothing any harm. But neither did she know that she was falling with one of the five members of N’sync. Can she love him and love her back? Or will she shed her heart into pieces.


Rating: PG
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: JC Chasez
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 03/08/07
Updated: 03/08/07


Loving you by Chammy
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes: My First Fanfic... please review...


Chapter 1

 

“Lexy wake up” Jen her friend pounded at the door “we got a meeting with Johnny Wright in about an hour” she shouted…

 

“I’m awake Jen I’m now standing and going to the bathroom” Jen heard Alexa Reynolds yelled back

 

“Oh ok I’m cooking in the kitchen if you need help just shout ok” Jen replied

 

“Ok”

 

Once her friend was gone Alexa lied she was still at her bed thinking about her life, life that no one see. Only her yes, she was a model when she was in Orlando but in Georgia she was different she was so important and she hated that. She wants to be simple and independent…

 

She slowly go to the bathroom and sighed “This is my life and I love it”

 

~*~*~

 

Alexa goes down and go to the kitchen where her friend was. She found Jen already eating.

 

“Lexy come on lets eat” Jen motioned her to seat down and gave her a plate of pancake “Want some honey?”

 

Lexy nodded “Well whose car are we going to use?” she asked as she pours some honey to her pancake “ Is it mine?”

 

“Yes, because my car was still useless” Jen said as she finishes her food “Lexy, why are going to Mr. Wright?”

 

“I don’t know Jizza the N’sync’s PR rep just called and told me that you and I should go to Mr. Johnny” she said as she hurriedly finish her food.

 

“Right well it it already 9.30 and we need to go there 10.00 sharp” Jen said as she looked at her watch.

 

Lexy get her keys then she shouted “Come on Jen we have to ride my baby”

 

Jen just laugh.

 

~*~*~

Alexa parked her red BMW car to the parking lot. Then she and Jen hurriedly go the reception…

 

“Mr. Wright’s office pls.” Alexa said

 

“Any appointment?” the receptionist asked

 

The two nodded “Alexa Reynolds and Jen Adams”

 

“yeah the two models, well just go to the 6th floor then left you will find Mr. Wright’s office”

 

The two said their thank you’s and goodbye, then proceed to their destinations while hurrying down Alexa collided with a person she muttered something she was now on the floor when someone speak up.

 

“I’m so sorry I was just going to my car because I left my phone there and I needed to make a phone call” he said while reaching for her hand.

 

Alexa just reached for this stranger’s hand, a man with a hat, with a very great voice. She is now standing up and said thank you and sorry. The man said sorry also and gave her smile. Smile can make her heart melt.

 

When the stranger is gone Jen just stared at her friend “ What was that?” She walked to her friend “Are you ok”

 

“I’m ok Jen, I’m fine” she said while dusting off her red tank top and faded jeans.

 

“I know you’re fine because you are just like ‘love at first sight ,’” Jen said

 

Alexa rolled her eyes “Just shut up ok”

 

They finally reached the office of Mr. Wright and Jizza the PR rep greeted them.

 

“Are we late?” Jen asked

 

“Fortunately, Mr. Wright is still not here maybe you should sit down and just relax”

 

“Thank you” Alexa said then seat at the couch while Jen do the same..

 

After a while Johnny Wright came and greet the girls.

 

“Good morning ladies, so maybe now you know what are you doing here”

 

The girls shook their heads Johnny just stared at them.

 

“What I thought Jizza told you-“ then Johnny called Jizza “Jizza, I need you here right now”

 

When Jizza came Johnny spoke up “You didn’t tell them aren’t you”

 

Jizza said “No, I thought you will be the one who will tell them”

 

“Tell us what?” Jen asked

 

“That you two, will be in the new video of N’sync” Johnny told them

 

“That’s great but-“ Jen said

 

“But what Ms. Jen?” Johnny asked

 

“I can’t do that because I got a contract that restrict me to be in any video or show only in papers I’m allowed” Jen explained

 

“How about you Ms. Reynolds?” Jizza asked

 

“Me? I can’t I’m sorry” Alex said flatly. Johnny and Jizza just stared at them with disappointment while Jen stared at her friend. “Is there anything you want?” she said like she was being interrogated.

 

Johnny just sighed “Nothing Ms. Reynolds but if you two changed your mind here is my card” he gave the card to Jen “Just call me”

 

The two nodded and they exit.

 

~*~*~

 

In the car, Alexa and Jen just sit down. Well actually Jen was waiting for her friend to start the car. She was observing her friend Alexa’s head was slowly down, her hands was on the steering wheel but one caught her attention. A glistening tear fall from her friend’s eyes. She touched her friend’s shoulder

 

“Lexy, tell me what’s wrong”

 

“You know what? The reason I turned him down because the video will be shown to the world once my father saw that he will get me and he will turn me into a prisoner like what he did to my brother”

 

“Oh Lexy I’m so sorry” she said while she grabbed and hug here friend.

 

Lexy just sobbed into her friend’s shoulder “It’s not your fault Jen”

 

After a while Alexa calmed down and thank her friend…

 

“Do you want me to drive” Jen asked Alexa.

 

Alexa just shook her head “Nope, I’m not letting you not in million years”

“I’m your friend Lexy not a stranger you hear me” Jen pouted. And they just laugh

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=11497