Breathe by xkcfanx



Summary: Justin and Faith have been long time friends and soon it turned into a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. When Britney Spears comes into the picture everything changes..they go their seperate ways and eventually lose contact with one another. But once *N Sync comes into town Faith gets a visit from Justin can they rekindle what love they have? Or will it all crash and burn?
Rating: PG starstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 05/11/04
Updated: 09/06/04


Breathe by xkcfanx
Chapter 1: :: Prologue::
Author's Notes:

It all started when two friends’ parents met back in high school. After they graduated they went their separate ways and slowly drifted apart. But on one particular day January 31,1981 when two miracles came into the world they had to idea what was going to happen to them. From that day and point on the two friends’ became even closer. They decided to raise their kids Justin and Faith together. Once they started to grow up they did everything together and became the best of friends. But when Justin wanted to go and audition for a new show called the Mickey Mouse club everything changes…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1317