If You Were My Girl by NsatiablyKatie



Summary: Shauna Coe was a perfect receptionist by day and a writer by night. She had some series romances on her resume, but she was looking for her big break with her next book. Her naughty little secret was the fan fiction she wrote about one Mr. JC Chasez – and she had a pretty devoted following. Then one day a freaky thing happened…One of the readers she had been corresponding with turned out to be Karen Chasez. A former editor, Karen sees the potential in the young woman’s work. She hopes she can help the writer get a publishing deal to match her talent. JC was appalled when he finds out a fan has wheedled his way into his mother’s good graces. He is sure it is to get at him. When he meets Shauna he makes his feelings quite clear – and the wonderful but flawed man she has written about in fantasies is nowhere to be found. Disappointed by his behavior, she discontinues her fan fiction writing. But wait…if she is after JC, why is making sure she is never around when JC is? And why does the very fact she treats him like a nasty disease irritate him so much? Could it be he has made a mistake? And he wants to be Shauna’s intimate fantasy come true?
Rating: PG starstarstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: JC Chasez
Genres: Romance
Warnings: sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 05/22/04
Updated: 05/22/04


If You Were My Girl by NsatiablyKatie
Chapter 1: Intro, Chapter One - Karen C
Author's Notes:

If You Were My Girl

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1616