The death of a loved one by Aks2889



Summary: Justin has lost the love of his life and he reflects on what has happend.
Rating: PG starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Short Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama
Warnings: violence/death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 05/31/04
Updated: 06/01/04


The death of a loved one by Aks2889
Chapter 1: Memorys
Author's Notes:

23 year old Justin Timberlake looked up from his notepad. He had been trying to write songs all night and after the things that had happened over the past year you would think it would have been easier to just let everything go in a song. He looked at the picture on his desk. It was his beautiful girlfriend Kelly. “O Kel” he whispered to himself. “Why did you have to leave me” he asked out loud to no one. Then it came to him he wrote down a title for a song. Why did you have to leave? He started to write the lyrics. We were so in love. We never had a care in the world. We knew that the door to our love would never close. NOOOOOO he yelled and crumpled up the piece of paper. He got up out of his chair and walked to the window he looked down at their private beach.

Flashback: Catch Me Justin Kelly said running through the sand. Hey you he yelled after her. They ran around for a little while and the Justin tackled her. She laughed as he tickled her. I love you baby he said I love you too sweetie she said reaching up and grabbing his neck. They kissed for what seemed like forever. It was forever to them whenever they were in each others arms.
END OF FLASHBACK

Justin sighed and walked away from the window. It seems like whatever I do he started to say when he saw a flash of light. He knew Britney was here she was coming over to bring the only thing he had left of Kelly back from his mom’s house. Britney had been there when everything in Justin’s life turned upside down. They were back together and Britney nursed Justin’s heart. Justin remembered what had happened that fateful day.

Flashback: Justin paced the halls of the hospital. He had brought Kelly here when she had told him too. Thinking that they would walk out of there together with some good news he didn’t worry when she said she needed to go. He had something to worry about then though because the women he loved went into cardiac arrest. He paced the halls some more until the doctor came out. Mr. Timberlake he said. Yea doctor he said quickly walking up to him. Im sorry sir we did everything we could. She just quit trying to break through. NO Justin said grabbing the doctor’s arms you have to do something bring her back please he was crying and shaking. Im sorry sir there was nothing I could do I tired to save her I really did. God why he got down on his hands and knees and prayed. He sunk to the floor and the doctor disappeared. The doctor reappeared with something in his arms. Mr. Timberlake there is one thing that she did ask me to give you. He looked up to see the doctor and let a tear go. That thing in the doctors arms was the only thing he had left to live for and that thing was…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1734