Dear Justin by xkcfanx



Summary: Justin decides to take his journal in the direction of a Dear Abby approach but only to name it Dear Justin. You never know what might show up.
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Comedy
Warnings: adult language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 06/05/04
Updated: 09/03/04


Dear Justin by xkcfanx
Chapter 1: :: One ::
Author's Notes:

May 17,2003

Well I thought I would start up a journal to express my feelings about certain things. I guess this way is better than expressing it in another manner. Well I guess you see it all started when I was dating his girl she was so beautiful. She had the most gorgeous long brown hair and the bluest eyes I had ever seen and the smile how could I have forgotten the smile? She was like a Jennifer Aniston but with brown hair! She was perfect. Her name was Dew Taylors I thought she was the girl for me. We had everything in common same music, movies, tv shows etc…awe it was like heaven I tell you heaven until she left me. For no reason too. She gave me the bullshit of ‘its not you its me’ shit. What is that? I’ll tell you what it is its S-H-I-T! It’s all shit. Haha its all me! Its all about me! When a girl says that guys its you! There isn’t any other explanation for it. Fuck, I even went out and bought a fucking ring. I took her to the fanciest restaurant I propose and she turns me down. I was humiliated…don’t ya get it humiliated!! Was there something I didn’t wrong? What in the fuck did I do to deserve this? I had ‘the one’ girl and she dumps me! Why do you girls do that? I don’t understand it. You say you love us, but then you don’t want to marry us? Don’t play with us like that man! Jeez having to spend all our money on a fucking ring and then its useless shit it makes me not want to date another girl ever again. And I mean ever again. So what does that make me now? Gay?!?! Ah, maybe I take that back! It makes me cringe… I Justin Timberlake guy? Yea, even though I could easily get then, but I sure as hell don’t want them. No guys-thank you! All girls for me! Maybe I’ll just live my life alone. Yea, that’s it alone! I am so smart. No wait, if I am alone no girls, shit I’d have to give up sex huh? Okay fuck that shit…all right I am not going to live alone then either. If I am not gay, I am not going to live alone either and I am certainly not going to give up sex then what can I do? Come on girls help me out here! I am still waiting for an answer. Never mind, wait I think I got something. Yes its perfect one night stands…no wait that won’t work either. Damn, this sucks. You know what also sucks love! It sucks what can I say. After all what I have been through it can kiss my ass for all I care! I just can’t seem to figure out anything. Fuck what am I going to do now?

Oh no….I know what you are thinking. I can’t just go back to her. She humiliated me remember? In front of p-e-o-p-l-e! You know HUMANS! Don’t give me that maybe she didn’t mean to shit. No, I won’t have it. Not gonna budge. Stop begging its not going to work. Grr! Fine you happy? Yea, shake your little heads now. Blah, blah, blah. Ignoring you now. Oh! So now I am childish eh? Please! Okay don’t yell at me now jeez. I’ll go…I’ll go fine my gosh are you PMSing or something? Okay! I got it gosh don’t yell. I am leaving now…this is Justin Timberlake signing off.

May 25,2003

Hey! Its been a while I know. I didn’t think I would have so many people angry at me Jeez I’m sorry I didn’t mean it I swear. Like this reply here.

Justin,

Why do guys think we’re always PMSing? It wouldn’t be any different from your so called why do guys have to spend all your money on us,

-jzsenorita

Why do guys always think girls are PMSing? Is because you are always such a bitch to us. My goodness not one word is ever nice. Its like you girls are filled with hate. It sucks. How do you think we feel? You treat us like shit. When you girls go through that. The world would be better off without it. Another reply:

Justin,

Aww sorry you were humiliated! I know I have done that before. I felt so bad. Anyway how did your thing go with Drew?

-jtshoney03

Yea, you should be feeling bad. Can you even imagine how that guy is feeling right now? Man alive.

As the thing with Drew…went just as I suspected. She didn’t want to take me back. She’s already moved on. How in the hell is that possible? She just dumped me like a week ago! Maybe she was cheating! That brings me to another topic. Girls do it just as much as we do and yet we seem to get dogged on the most. Why is that? I don’t understand it to tell you the truth I think its just plainly unfair. When girl do it as much as shouldn’t they be just as much to blame as us guys? Its crazy!

Justin,

Here is a question for you. Why do guys only think of sex? It amazes me. It seems like that’s all you base your life around. You don’t want to be alone forever cause you won’t be able to have sex anymore? What is that?

-Ifell4j

That question is too hard to answer. I don’t think there really is any answer to that. We’re a guy…that’s all we think about. If I remember correctly its like ever sixty seconds or something like that. Its N-A-T-U-R-E! Girls are just as bad! I don’t think I can live alone its not like I am just going to have sex 27/7 here, but a guy needs to relive himself ya know? And wacking off sucks…sex is hell of a lot better believe me if you were a guy you would understand completely.

OOO! Idea…what if I turned this journal into something….ooo like those dear Abby things haha but called Dear Justin. I can see it now what do y’all think? Give me a reply… anyway this is Justin Timberlake signing off.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1815