Where do you turn? by kweenkylie



Summary: AN: I have changed the character Shekaylah to Shae because it got to tedious writing such a long name all the time. Thanks

Shae Ann Taylor lost both her parents by the age of 12 and only really knew her 2 brothers and her sister, but when she meets her favourite band, she finally thinks everything is going to be ok...has her life changed for the good...or will there be more turmoil around the corner?
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: adult language, sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 06/12/04
Updated: 06/18/04


Where do you turn? by kweenkylie
Chapter 1: Prologue - Meet the gang!
Author's Notes:

Prologue: Get to know the Gang!

Shae, Kelsey, Aaron and Jackson Taylor were quadruplets born on July 22 1983 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Jackson was the eldest by 5 minutes followed by Aaron, then Kelsey 2 minutes later and Shae another minute after Kelsey. The 4 had been inseparable since the day they were born. Their mother, Sara, had been told when she was pregnant that if she carried on with the birth she was risking her life, as she was told when she was 18 she couldn’t have kids. Sadly only a few minutes after holding each child and handing them over, she passed away. She was only 22.

Their father had raised them until the age of 12 when he too passed away due to a motor vehicle accident, ever since the 4 children had been closer than ever and had been living with their grandmother, who they affectionately called “Ma”.

Aaron and Jackson were very handsome teenagers and had often been approached for modeling contracts but each time they refused, they had already been captain and vice captain of the football team, Jackson had been captain of the school while Kelsey was vice captain.

Kelsey and Shae, which the other three called Kayla or Kay, were both on the female basketball team of their school and Shae was called Taylor on the floor. The girls were often asked to join the cheerleading squad but never did, because they believe those girls to be stuck up and snobby and wanted no part in those sorts of people.

All throughout high school the 4 stuck together until they decided to quit at the age of 15. They all went out and received jobs, Jackson at a mechanics shop, Aaron at a Café, Kelsey at a photography shop and Shae at a childcare center.

The group all loved the same sorts of music, the girls favourite band was *N Sync, while the boys like the group they weren’t obsessive over them like the girls, the boys preferred Brian McKnight or Nelly.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1921