Justin's Accident by LittleOnesonlyone



Summary: Justin was with his security when he tried to help a young girl out of a car wreck. The car exploded and now Justin's blind. Is it temporary? Or is it permanent? Read and find out!
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Group, Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama
Warnings: adult language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 06/27/04
Updated: 06/27/04


Justin's Accident by LittleOnesonlyone
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes:

"You know, I just want to get home so I can put you down for a nap. Because like it or not young lady, you need one!" Ashley Williams said, looking in her rear-view mirror at her little daughter Lorraine, 4 yrs old, who was fussing in the backseat.

While Lorraine continued to fuss in the backseat, Ashley pulled into the store parking lot and parked the car. She picked up her purse and reached into the back seat to take Lorraine out of the car seat. She was rewarded while a sleeping child.

"Thank God for small favors." Ashley said quietly as she set Lorraine in the cart and proceeded to the dairy case. Making a mental note to hit the pet store and pick up a kitten for Lorraine's birthday, which was in 3 days.

While she shopped, She kept a close eye on Lorraine. She was looking so much like her father. Ashley felt a small pang of pain as she remembered the man she had married. James was a drunk. She didn't know this when she married him. He had always been such a charmer when they were dating. He proposed to her and she accepted. In retrospect, if Ashley had to do it over again, she wouldn't marry him again. The only thing that she was grateful to him for was that he gave her Lorraine. She couldn't fault him for that.He turned to drinking shortly after they were married. He had hit Ashley on occassion, once making her lose the baby she had been carrying. After that he settled down for a while,eventually returning to drinking.

Ashley picked up a dozen eggs and continued running that horrible day over in her head. One day he had gotten off work early and come home. He downed five beers right away and went to sleep. Ashley hadn't been home she had been at her mother's house visiting with cousins. She returned later to find James on the couch, dead. He had drunk himself to death. Ashley remembered the funeral where James mother, Darlene, had gotten hysterical and started hitting her. It had taken several people to pull her off of Ashley and get her out of there. Immediately after the funeral, Ashley had some of the family over to pack everything that she was keeping and moved to Florida.

The only thing that she had hated James' mother for was that she had chosen the funeral to announce to her and everyone that she was suing Ashley for sole legal and physical custody of Lorraine. Ashley had been pissed when she found out why. James had wound all of these ridiculous lies about her into some kind of story to his mother and she had believed every word of it. She still had to contact her attorney. She made a note to do so when she got home and the groceries put away.

Lorraine woke up and stood up in the cart." Mommy, i'm tired, can we go home? I want to see bert and elmo" She smiled up at Ashley and hugged the cheese to her stomach tightly. Ashley smiled and kissed her on the cheek as she squeezed the cheese.

"I am almost done sweetie.I am just have to pay that nice lady up there for our food. And then it is off to the pet store to pick up a kitten for you and then home ok? Sweetie, please don't squeeze the cheese otherwise it will be no good for dinner tonight ok? We are going to have Lasagna with salad and bread."

Lorraine started bouncing up and down and chanting kitty,while the cashier laughed and smiled. She and Ashley chatted for a couple minutes while she rang up the groceries. She produced a sucker for Lorraine, who took it with much glee. Ashley waved bye to the woman and proceeded out to her car.

After they got the bags into the car and buckled Lorraine into her seat, Ashley started the car and pulled out of her parking space. She sang silly songs with Lorraine and stopped to check traffic, not realizing the car in back of them had no intention of stopping.

It took Ashley a moment to realize that she had been rear-ended by the car in back of her. She was trying to turn around to check on Lorraine when she found that she couldn't because of intense pain. She slumped over the steering wheel clutching her wrist, hearing Lorraine's screams in the air and people screaming. She blacked out to the sensation of being lifted out of her seat and feeling the cool air on her bare shoulders.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2165