Kidnapping the President's Daughter by Christian



Summary: Justin Timberlake and Trace Ayala are planning to take over America's government. How? By stealing Megan Charlotte, President Marshall Charlotte's 16 year old daughter. 1/11/06- i have a few ideas for a sequal in the works! i plan to write it this weekend, then post sometime next week. if anyone has anything that might be helpful, please email me @ Insecure.Blue@Gmail.Com thanks!!
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama, Comedy, Alternate Universe
Warnings: adult language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 08/05/04
Updated: 08/06/04


Kidnapping the President's Daughter by Christian
Chapter 1: Chapter One: The Preparations
Author's Notes:

Oh ya, one note. This is kinda A/U. Obviously there is no President Marshall Charlotte, But Justin in still, well, Justin and such.




In a small room, light by just a hanging light bulb, we find Trace Ayala and Justin Timberlake sitting at a small table, conversing about their latest plan to take over the world. This time, they’re positive that it’s foolproof.

“So, phase one- get into the party. Which can’t be too hard, considering that you’re Justin fucking Timberlake.” Said Trace

“Exactly. My cuteness can get us in anywhere. Now, what’s phase two, Trace my man.”

“First, don’t flatter yourself too much. You’re not that cute. And second, don’t call me your man, because we’re not gay and it sounds weird.”

“Fine, fine. Now what’s phase two already?” Justin asked, getting annoyed with Trace’s pickiness.

“Right, phase two is we make nice with President Charlotte and viola. We get invited to the after party, get the old fart drunk, and kidnap him. And then demand for full power of the government and the country or else we kill the dude.”

“Okay, what if Mr. President doesn’t want to make nice with us?”

“Then you make nice with his daughter. You know she’s practically got you’re wedding planned and everything. Anyways, you make nice with her and then she invites us to the after party, and we continue with phase two.”

“She loves me? How do you know?”

“She’s 16. They all love you, dumbass.”

“Ohhh. Good point, they are all like that. I knew telling our fan’s we’re married to them all would help me someday.”

They were silent for a moment, and then Justin asked “What about the secret service dudes? Aren’t they gonna be around?”

“Yah, we can kill them too if you want. They’d be easy.” Trace said simply

“Sure, because we’re both ninjas on the side. Come on Trace, they’re trained to deal with people like us. How are we gonna sneak a drunk president out of the most guarded house in America?”

He thought a moment before saying “We take the daughter instead.”

“Trace, it wouldn’t take two of us to take her out. Come on, have you no faith?”

“No, idiot. We forget the geezer, and steal the girl. You know Marshall Charlotte would do anything for his daughter.”

“You’re right. So, new phase two. Steal the girl.” Justin stated

“Good plan.”

The two men then rose and left for the party to carry out their newly planned plan.

_______________________________________________

A/N- In these first few chapters, Trace’s and Justin’s view point and Megan’s and Whitney’s (who you’ll meet soon) are given.

“Marieeee. Do I honestly have to wear THAT? I think I saw my grandma wearing that same outfit last week, only in a much larger size.” Exclaimed Megan, clearly upset.

“Yes dear, you are wearing this lovely outfit. You’re going to be on national television and I don’t want you looking like some breezy child.”

“Breezy child? Where do you get your words? And anyways, you’d obviously rather have me look like a 60 year old clown that spontaneously combusted and was then mashed back together again, hmm?”

“Well, no. I think this suit is lovely.” Marie said, holding up a brown and puke-yellow matching shirt and pantsuit.

“And this is coming from the women who is standing in front of me in a turquoise skirt and yellow jacket. That’s reassuring.”

“Fine. I’ll go get your father. If he can make decisions for a whole country, he can make one for us.” Huffed Marie, walking out of Megan’s room.

Rolling her eyes, Megan walked over to her door, shut it, and then back to her closet, taking out a simple knee-length black dress. She slipped out of her jeans and t-shirt and threw the dress over her head.
Just then, her father walked through the door and looked her over.

“Well Marie, I see absolutely nothing wrong with this dress.” Marshall said as he turned to look at his wife. “Now dear, when are you going to change into you’re party suit? Surely you can’t be wearing those. Everyone knows turquoise and yellow don’t match.” He walked out of the room.

Angrily, Marie turned to Megan. “Fine, you can wear the dress. But you’re not wearing those shoes. “ she said, gesturing to the pink converse on her feet.

“Whatever.” Megan ushered Marie out. “Now, go and change dearie. Wouldn’t want to embarrass father with you’re cloths, would you?”

Again, Megan shut her door. Then, elaning on it she said to herself “Day one in White House Scores- Megan One, Evil bitchy step-mother Zero.”

She tied her left shoe, turned around, and left her room.







Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2955