Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx



Summary: Part One In Falling Series Julianna Johnson is now a dancer for *N Sync. Her and Justin became friends 'really' good friends. But when Justin accidentally kisses her their whole world is about to change...how will they rely on each other more than ever?
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: violence/death, adult language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 03/29/04
Updated: 09/10/04


Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx
Chapter 1: :: Prologue ::
Author's Notes:

He sat on the edge of the hospital bed knowing she was dying. He felt so bad…they'd only been married for a year now. For some reason he felt like this was his fault. He could've prevented it…but the more she got worse the more he blamed himself.

"Please God don't take her away she's all I got…please just don't take her away" he pleaded," Please…" the tears started falling from his eyes just to even look at her broke his heart," Why did this have to happen to me? Why dammit why?" her hospital door room opened.

"Sir, we're taking her up now" all he could do was nod…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=314