Changing Your Mind by fauxami



Summary: Chris feels out of place by JC's odd behaviour. Wrote this one awhile ago so I apologize if there's some out-of-date information.
Rating: PG starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: TrickC
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 09/26/04
Updated: 10/22/04


Changing Your Mind by fauxami
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes:

Chris sat on the comfy leather couch, wondering about many things that didn’t make sense to him. Like why JC has been acting strangely lately?

It all started a week ago, when JC suddenly stop caring about Chris. A night ago, it had happened: the drop of water that spilled the glass, it was at an afterparty, when Chris tried to talk to JC about a new project for FumanSkeeto, and he didn’t pay attention to him.

“It could be a pretty good plan, don’t ya think” Chris asked the dark haired man while holding a white napkin with his ideas. JC looked at him and shook his head

“I don’t know, Chris. Maybe, I guess.”

“What?!” Chris started, with a confusion look on his face, “What’s that suppose to mean, huh?” he said
annoyed.

“It means that I don’t know. Could we please talk about this later, I gotta go” JC said as he stand up, placing a 20 dollar bill on the table before walking out of the place.

Chris took the last sip of his drink, bringing the empty glass to the table “Asshole” He returned the scribbled napkin in his pocket shirt and left the place as well.

“Hey, Chris” Justin said, entering the hotel room the two of them shared.

“Hey there” the older man replied, flipping trough the TV channels while in bed.

Justin sat on his bed, removing his shoes. He took a glance at Chris, who had an annoyed look on his face.

“Chris, you alright man?” the younger man asked.

Chris’s eyes fixated on the TV. “Peachy”
Justin nodded, “Have you seen, C?” he wondered.

“I don’t know where the hell he is”

“Did something happened between you two”

“He’s an asshole. I’m not talking to him”

“So I assume you don’t know where he is, yes?”

“That’s exactly right”

“Oh I have no idea where he could be either”

“Is it me or does JC is so …”

“Anal” Justin anticipated and laughed, Chris in the other hand, didn’t.

“You know what I mean. Don’t tell me you haven’t noticed lately, how he’s been acting”

Justin thought for a moment. Actually, he was wondering about that too, but just thought it was the usual.

“Yes, he hardly tells me what’s going on with him lately”

“See? Not to mention he’s having such a bad temper”

“Wish I knew”

“Well you better get your beauty sleep, kiddo.” Chris recommended, quickly taking his covers.

“Yes, dad” Justin kidded, stripping the last of his clothes off and settling in the comfort of his own bed.

Both of them said goodnight and the room felt into silence.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=3874