Queen Me by Candydiva



Summary: For lack of a better name...it's the sequel to "King Me". The story takes place that same night. Candice has a secret to tell Justin. Will he still want to see her after the secret is revealed? Will they have a future together, or will it just be a one night stand? A/N: Feedback is as welcome as me being a juror the next time the Pied Piper goes to court...that'd be really fun and funny, not for R. though.
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Romance, Comedy
Warnings: adult language, sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 10/02/04
Updated: 10/02/04


Queen Me by Candydiva
Chapter 1: Chasity
Author's Notes:

Queen Me


Okay, so you don’t get to ‘king’ that. She doesn’t even ask you that question. No, you were just thinking about all that going down. In reality, the two of you are chilling up in V.I.P. getting to know each other better. When you lean in to kiss her, she stops you.


Candice: (places finger on his lips) "wait."

Justin: "oh, um, I’m sorry."

Candice: "I guess I should tell you this now, before our date tomorrow…and seeing how you were just getting ready to clean my tonsils." (giggles)


There’s that angelic laugh again. Wait, she has something to tell you! Okay, think. What could it be?


Justin: "wait, let me guess…you’re seeing someone."


Dammit! It would be the sexy one that was flirting with you. This is not happening to you…again. As you sit there…mentally going over all the exits in the club…you wonder if the same shit is happening to Lance. Probably not…therefore, two more punches.


Candice: "no. if I was seeing someone, I wouldn’t have accepted your date."

Justin: "true."

Candice: "actually what I have to tell you is the reason why I’m not seeing someone. It’s the reason why all the dudes I’ve been with dipped within the first 2½ months we dated."

Justin: "oh. Huh?"


The reason all of the…wait, is she really a man?!?! She is, isn’t she?!?!?! You knew risqué clothing like the outfits she and the other one designed could only come from a gay man’s mind. You knew it, you knew it, you knew it!!!! Now, all you have to do is run like mad downstairs, find Lance, and give him the heads up.

Whoa, wait a minute! You were thinking dirty thoughts about a man!!! That’s just…man, you…but she doesn’t…he doesn’t…shem doesn’t…you thought it was a woman!!!!! Who did the operation?!?!?! Because that looks like a woman!!!! Oh man! No wonder your luck was off today…she’s a man! That’s why Lance was having all of your usual luck…of course! He had all the luck the last time he accidentally hit on a transvestite!!!!

Wait! Since they’re men, and they got your mother dressing like…that, you can now kill them just like you were prepared to.


Candice: "okay, here goes. 1. I don’t kiss on the first date…let alone, during the first few hours that I meet a guy…no matter how foine he is."

Justin: (chuckles a little) "foine?"

Candice: "yea, it’s this word my cousins and I made up to describe a dude that was beyond fine."

Justin: "oh. So, you think I’m foine, huh?"

Candice: "oui! But, let’s stay on subject. 2. I don’t always dress like this. I dress sexy, but not stripper-esque. This is just club wear…sometimes. I’m in a moment where I wanna show the world that I’m not the chubby sidekick that I was three years ago. 3..."

Justin: "so, this is the new you?"

Candice: "in a sense, yea. Back in my freshman year of college I started losing weight…I think it was from walking 20miles to class." (laughs) "instead of the “Freshman 15”, I had the “Freshman -25”."

Justin: (laughs) "really?"

Candice: "uh huh! So, I’m just living out the “if you got it, flaunt it” rule."

Justin: "and you flaunt it well."

Candice: "why, merci beaucoup! Right, so I do tone it down normally. And here’s the reason why all them mutha-fuckas dipped! 3. I do not have sex. I’m a virgin and plan on being that way until I meet the love of my life, and marry him."

Justin: "I understand and respect that."

Candice: "thank you. I’m what you and your boys call a tease. But I’m not, that’s just what y’all males call someone like me. I love clothes, I love to dance, and if I’m interested in a guy, Imma let him know! And if you can’t deal with it, the door is to your left!" (points)


Good! She’s still a woman. She’s a what?!?!?!?! Whoa, whoa…WHOA!!! But she’s dressed like…she talks…the flirting…skripper moves!!!

You realize which head you were actually thinking with, as your brain begins to send a message to your legs…reminding them which way the exit is. And you said she was it, but then again, that’s when you thought she was gonna put out. Wait, no, no…you do want to get to know her…right? Yea, wait, so you’re not gonna get a chance to hit it…not tonight, not ever. Even though she had you hard enough to cut a diamond, you don’t care.

You don’t care! Good for you…now you’re a man! A man that, if this turns into a serious relationship, will probably die from biting his arm off.

You can do this, you’ve been with a virgin before…oh wait, no. Britney just said that she was to project a wholesome image. Truth of the matter is that the girl was on her back in your hotel room, within five hours after you all met that first time since the MMC ended.

Wow! She’s a sexy (oh dear sweet god in Heaven, is she sexy!) virgin. You can handle that. Yes, you can handle that. Can you handle that? Of course you can! Just a couple of hours ago you were thinking about marrying this woman, and damn, she had you thinking about giving birth to her kids.


Candice: "Justin?"


Okay, now you’ve been silent for too long. She waiting for an answer. And that answer is…YES. You said it yourself…many, many, many times today. You want to be with her, and be with her you shall. If you tell her no, then that makes you a jerk! A dirty thinking, horn-dog like the old Joey, blue-balled jerk!!!

Silence? You are a jerk! A dirty…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=3963