Mister Mom by xkcfanx



Summary: Part Two In Falling Series *Sequel To Runnin With My Heart* It has been six years since Julianna has been dead. Justin and the guys decide to do a reunion tour. Justin takes Julie,Maggie & Gracie along for the ride. When Justin falls head over heels for Julie and asks her to marry him his whole world gets fliped upside down once more. But the real test was could Justin handle being mister mom for two kids instead of one?

chapter ten has been re-added since some of the chapter wasnt even added
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Romance
Warnings: violence/death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 10/04/04
Updated: 05/19/05


Mister Mom by xkcfanx
Chapter 1: Prologue
Author's Notes:

Justin watched little Gracie Marie dance around his living room. Her black curly hair swayed as she went around, and around in circles. She reminded him so much of Julianna she looked just like her. The tears filled his eyes. He missed her so much. He wished she could see their little girl grow up. Gracie Marie ran up to Justin and gave him a huge hug.


“Daddy…daddy are you otay?”


“Yes baby girl daddy is okay!” he lied what could he tell a little three year old girl? He certainly couldn’t tell her the truth could he?


“I luff you daddy when will I see mommy?”


“Not got a long time baby girl not for a long time. Right now I am your mommy and your daddy” Gracie Marie gave Justin an odd look,” Don’t worry about it baby girl…you’ll understand soon enough.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=4002