Can This Be True? by fauxami



Summary: Basez short fic. Will Lance's desires come alive this night.
Rating: PG
Categories: Short Stories
Characters: Basez
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 10/08/04
Updated: 10/08/04


Can This Be True? by fauxami
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes:

Lance flipped channels, frustrated.

“Over 100 channels, and there's nothing good on them” he said out loud. Shutting the TV off, he made his way to the bathroom for a quick shower. His plans, interrupted by a knock on the door.

Opening the door slightly, he saw JC standing there wearing a long-sleeve white shirt, khaki pants and a baseball cap that covered his wild hair. He looked HOT tonight! How someone could look that luscious wearing such ordinary clothes was beyond Lance's comprehension.

“Hey JC, what's up? Come in.” He opened the door to allow JC to enter.

“Hey there, Lance. Whatcha up dark haired man asked, voice smooth and mellow.

“I was heading for the shower, and then to get some sleep.” Lance began.

“I thought you went out with the other guys.” he said. He plucked self-consciously at his clothes, wearing just boxers and a T-shirt.

“Nah. Not in the mood to party.” JC replied, taking a seat by the edge of the bed.

“Listen, Lance. I came up to ask you if you wanna catch a movie,” he blurted suddenly. Lance thought about it for a moment. He wasn't going to do anything. In fact, he was incredibly bored.

“Sure. Just lemme change,” he decided, picking some clothes out of his bag.
“Okay, cool,” JC acknowledged, strolling outside onto the balcony. A few minutes later, Lance emerged from the bathroom wearing jeans, a silk printed shirt and dark sunglasses.

“Shall we?” he suggested with a smile.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=4067