Kendall by Past the Waves



Summary: Kendall wants Justin... and will do whatever it takes to get him
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama, Romance, Mystery, Comedy
Warnings: adult language, sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 11/09/04
Updated: 10/17/05


Kendall by Past the Waves
Chapter 1: Thursday April 3
Author's Notes:

The crack of lightning lit up the whole sky, the rain was coming down in buckets, making it almost impossible for me to see inside. I sat in my car with the engine off, watching him carefully. He was pacing around his living room, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, his short curly dirty blond hair was still wet from the rain he had come out of a half an hour earlier. He was on the phone, talking to someone… his mother; it’s 7:48 on a Thursday night… he’s talking to his mother. He talks to her everyday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays he calls her as soon as he gets home from the studio, at 7:23. Wednesdays and Fridays he calls at 4:17, on his way home from the gym, Saturdays at 1:57 after he’s spent the day playing basketball, and on Sundays, as soon as he wakes up… at 11:05 (he sets his alarm at 11:05 so he gets an extra 5 minutes sleep…. It makes it easier for him to wake up). No matter the day, he talks to her approximately 57 minutes, meaning there’s only 32 more minutes before he jumps into the shower. He’ll be in the shower for 13 minutes…8:33, blast music and dance around his room for 6 minutes… 8:39, do his hair for 3 minutes… 8:42, get dressed for 2 minutes…8:44, call his dumb world famous actress hoe of a girlfriend Kristen McDermott, but he’ll only talk to her for 23 minutes (they must be having problems it used to be 2 hours a couple weeks ago)… 9:07, then he’ll grab his wallet, keys, and one last squirt of Abercrombie and Fitch Woods Cologne as he walks to his car… Thursday night equals Silver Escalade, Florida tag number 2KN84JT. He’ll drive down the street to pick up his best friend, Trace Ayala at approximately 9:21 at which time they will proceed to Sonic, where he will order 2 double cheeseburgers… no onions, extra pickles… an order of cheese fries, and a blueberry slush. They will eat their dinner in the car, and by 9:47 they’ll be on their way to Club Roxy downtown. They will get there at exactly 10pm, at which time they will realize they can not arrive at a club at 10 on the dot so they will circle the city and park the car at 10:17… no earlier, no later. They will enter the club, go straight to the bar in the VIP room and order a Manly Mango Suicide at exactly 10:24… leaving me plenty of time to get ready, in order to arrive in the VIP lounge at Roxy at 10:34… exactly 10 minutes after he has been at the club, giving him enough time to start making his circle around the room, he will be opposite the entrance at the time in which I enter… giving him the perfect view of me.
He just hung up the phone, and now he’s out of view… in the shower… 8:20, right on schedule. I drove to my apartment 20 minutes away and took a shower… 9:20… plenty of time to work on my make-up and outfit. I pulled a black, low cut tank top over my head and adjusted my cleavage and then pulled on a pink, short skirt. I sat down on my bed as I tied my black stilettos up my legs… sexy but not skanky… there’s a thin line and I can’t stress how important it is not to pass that line… especially if the plan is going to work. I looked in the mirror one last time, rolled my skirt up a little, and put on my diamond necklace that hangs right over my cleavage, fixed my small about of makeup (he likes “natural” looking girls), sprayed some of his favorite perfume, Love Spell, fixed my hair, and stuffed a couple condoms in my bag… and I’m good to go
Tonight’s the night… the night I’ve been waiting for. All that hard work is going to start to pay off tonight. The goals for tonight… get inside Justin Timberlake’s house… and his pants!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=4907