Everything In Between by Madcrazychick



Summary: Sequel to "It All Comes Back To..." Together at last, is where Keisha & Justin left off, but what happens after they walk off into the sunset? Find out where happily ever after stops and reality begins as the two learn more about life, love, and everything in between. (P.S. K & J missed y'all...hopefully you missed them too!)
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Drama, Romance, Comedy
Warnings: adult language, sexual situations
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 01/31/05
Updated: 09/02/06


Everything In Between by Madcrazychick
Chapter 1: Prologue: Understanding
Author's Notes:

Stories like Justin’s and mine are simplistic and mundane. The beginning is just like any other "boy meets girl" scenario. It even has the seen-it-all-before seemingly happily ever after ending.

But it’s everything in between that let’s me know everything I used to know about the "boy meets girl" stories I don’t know anymore. And things that I thought I didn’t know…I still don’t.

One thing I have learned is that the starts and finishes aren’t nearly as important as we’re often led to believe. It’s the trail that brought you there, it’s the journey, it’s everything in between that carries the smiles, tears and screams that makes it all worthwhile.

I know the beginning; I know the ending. But it’s that "worthwhile" dash between the two that always confuses me. How we got from where we started to where we stopped…I don’t understand. Maybe you will.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=5919