Heaven's Soldier by Laurencoz



Summary: Every soldier needs a heaven - something worth fighting for. Justin's heaven is Abigail
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Long Stories
Characters: Justin Timberlake
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Romance
Warnings: adult language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 02/07/05
Updated: 04/16/05


Heaven's Soldier by Laurencoz
Chapter 1: Prologue
Author's Notes:



Prologue

He locked eyes, with the beautiful woman in front of him and was captivated. Her long blonde hair was shimmering in the bright lights. He loved the way she bit her lip showing her innocence. He adored when she smiled at him, revealing her tiny dimples. Just looking at her sparkling eyes made him feel lightheaded. He couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t think. He was amazed that he’d even been able to stand up all this time. She was his perfect bride.

“I Abigail, take you Justin, to be my lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part.” He slipped the ring on her finger, and squeezed her hand.

“And so, by the power vested in me by the State of Tennessee and Almighty God, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Justin, you may now kiss your bride.”

Justin grinned, taking Abigail’s face in his hands and just holding it there, cherishing the moment. Then he finally kissed her. He had been waiting nearly two years for that kiss, and had promised her it wouldn‘t come until their wedding day. It seemed that everything he had been holding inside, all of his excitement, feelings and adoration for her came out in that one kiss. The guests went wild with applause. Before the two pulled apart, Justin leaned in and whispered, “I love you, Abi.”

Abigail felt like crying. She wasn't one to get all sappy, but everything about this day had turned out perfect, and Justin had made it that way just for her. She sighed happily. Justin was her prince, her dream come true, but better than that, he was her husband! She followed him through the crowds and bubbles and let him help her into the limo. After the door was closed and they were driving, he kissed her softly again. “So, my wife, what do you think about skipping the reception?”

“Don’t worry, Timberlake, we’ll get to the honeymoon eventually,” She giggled. “You are so amazing, J. I love you.” He kissed her again and tried to forget that he would be leaving in a few months for Iraq.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.nsyncfiction.net/archive/viewstory.php?sid=6023